Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Dogpill] A psychoanalysis of the dogpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Always a good day when there is an unseen chudur-budur thread on the front page.

Probably not
anti-bestiality laws on the books probably are written like "don't penetrate your pet" which wouldn't encapsulate "don't let your pet penetrate you" to target foids, same as the old rape laws in many places.

Goat pussies are nice, you can consider goats instead --
That takes me back...

1st
2nd

The idea sounds kinda niggerish but I don't want to be closed-minded.

I'm going to need some meme help to get myself into the proper mindset.

Firstly, it needs to be a white goat. No niggergoats.

95ac6330ab88fbfa76787b95d8197f43.jpg

821b1babdfdac542412fd4844ed7b0e0.jpg

Okay that's all I could find, hope it's enough.

Step two: how does human cock compared to Billy Goat cock?

I don't really mind being mogged since she'll never enjoy it, I'd actually prefer it because then I know if she can survive Billy and I'm smaller than Billy then it's unlikely I'd do harm.

Goat

I'm not high-IQ enough to tell if the above has any useful information.

I'm not high-IQ enough to tell if the above has any useful information.
It's basically just saying that a goat penis is long, thin and elastic compared to a human penis. As well as talking about blood vessel and nerve differences.

Last edited:
It's basically just saying that a goat penis is long, thin and elastic compared to a human penis. As well as talking about blood vessel and nerve differences.
Okay so I probably won't have to worry about bruising goat cervix because my dick will be shorter, but I might have to worry about tearing her because it will be thicker?

TBH if I ever actually got a she-goat, I would probably be so high-inhib all I will ever do is harvest milk and make my own cheese and pet her and not even let her lick my dick because I'd be too paranoid of the law or spiraling.

how so many replies damn

Okay so I probably won't have to worry about bruising goat cervix because my dick will be shorter, but I might have to worry about tearing her because it will be thicker?
It shouldn't be a problem as long as you go slow at first, as like human females their vagina can stretch .

Dogpill is one of the only 3 pills that matter