Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your thoughts fit your face?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
When I look in the mirror or look in the frontface camera I sometimes think: "Fuck, is that really me?" My personality/brain just doesn't fit with my face

I was really born in the wrong body, I don't belong in this subhuman body. But it's really the hard reality IT IS ME

Last edited:
I pretty much just grew into my face
my actions do not determine who I am
a persons face is like a passport

No, I have beautiful thoughts but my face is ugly as fuck

When I look in the mirror or look in the frontface camera I sometimes think: "Fuck, is that really me?" My personality/brain just doesn't fit with my face

I was really born in the wrong body, I don't belong in this subhuman body. But it's really the hard reality IT IS ME
Yeah I look like a fucking joke. I look like the last kind of guy who should be having the kind of thoughts I do. I look like an uneducated rice laborer, or rickshaw boy. I look like I deserve to be economically exploited, and am proud of it for religious reasons.

I'm disgusted by my face.

This is not my body. I cannot really look like this.