Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your mom make good food?

Does your mom make good, healthy food?

• Yes

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • I don't live with her so can't judge tbh

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
As a kid I thought my mom was the best cook ever but as my taste buds developed I noticed how unhealthy and bad it actually is.
She literally just throws rice and chicken one time a day in a slow cooker (she's a house wife) and that's todays cooking.
The rest of the daily calories my siblings and me fill up with chocolate, chips, cake, pastries etc
I tell her what to cook and what's healthy unhealthy etc but she is either too dumb to understand it, or just doesn't care. If I criticize her or tell her to change something my dad (overweight dead end job chain smoker) screams at me and calls me ungrateful etc.

Inb4 move out, I'm not of full age yet so I need to wait 1-2 years before I can yeet out.
Excuse me I have to play Fortnite now while donating to female twitch streamers on my 2nd monitor

I tell her what to cook and what's healthy unhealthy etc but she is either too dumb to understand it, or just doesn't care. If I criticize her or tell her to change something my dad (overweight dead end job chain smoker) screams at me and calls me ungrateful etc.
There is no point attempting to criticise her at all, because she will take it as a personal attack instead of you simply wanting to be healthy (Women are children mentally and cant take criticism), your pussy slave father will also defend her to the death so don't even bother with him.

No, it sucks, she only knows to make like 10 dishes and maybe one or two taste decent, she overcooks red meat, makes plain and dry chicken in pan, dives everything into huge amounts of oil, her stews are sludge and her pastas and rices are full of water. Her same calorie dense food without any variety were one of the reasons why i got to obese levels since 90% of time i only ate home prepared food. It sucked so much that i learned to cook myself when i started to diet, she always complained how she is doing such a hard work by cooking food and she used to call me a fat pig but when i started cooking for myself and dropped over 30 kilograms in that time all of a sudden she started insisting on cooking instead of me and she started bringing home all kind of sweets and carbs while also constantly disapproving my weight loss. She gets mad at me and sturts insulting me when i say that im 20% body fat despite being skinny and that i want to lose more kilograms to lower my body fat, citing mom science and saying how that's extremely unhealthy.

Nothing special, so my waifu wouldn't hear how she sucks compared to smother, unless would be really terrible cook

Nxitok

i cook my own food now it's better

Yes. And one thing that I like about being a sandman is the food, and she's good at it.

As a kid I thought my mom was the best cook ever but as my taste buds developed I noticed how unhealthy and bad it actually is.
She literally just throws rice and chicken one time a day in a slow cooker (she's a house wife) and that's todays cooking.
The rest of the daily calories my siblings and me fill up with chocolate, chips, cake, pastries etc

Inb4 move out, I'm not of full age yet so I need to wait 1-2 years before I can yeet out.
Excuse me I have to play Fortnite now while donating to female twitch streamers on my 2nd monitor
No tbh. My parents food philosophy is that it should be cheap, quick, and easy, taste isn't that important. I think she has like 2 decent dishes though.

Her cooking was always shit.

legit. dumb bitch used to give me microwave food. just lol at eating fucking microwave trash. and chips bullshit. probably fucked my IQ permanently

Yes, although I mostly eat take-aways.

Yes when I visit her

yes, she’s a nawalt kinda too

Theoretically yes.

Practically no.

- processed garbage foods and novelty products
- overcooking veggies
- not enough veggies
- components of a meal that don't click with each other
- sausages and kassler (hate german cuisine)
- non whole grain products
-
makes plain and dry chicken in pan, dives everything into huge amounts of oil

When I tell thedm they also catered to my sister, they tell me I can just eat the same vegan overprocessed expensive shit np.

Last edited:
My mom very rarely cooks and when she does, it's usually frozen semi-ready stuff or just boiling some vegetables. When I don't eat in college, I usually have frozen food here.

My mom legit was a good cook tbh. Her burgers were fucking amazing, also the pasta and brownies.

German food is better than Canadian food anyway though, so that helped ease the transition
Wait, there is worse food than German one? Elab. What do you like about german food, what do you claSSify as German food? Why is Canadian food bad?

Wtf is with these lunatics who think German food is bad
it's okay, but the good stuff is far to time intensive, complicated and has to much meat. Also veggies are all a bit bland, most of the time.

I mean what do you eat here and back then in Canada? Enlighten me jfl.

The general food quality is just better. Germans put more care and effort into the food, from prepackaged shit to restaurants, it's literally all better here. Canadians have some pretty dope shit, but Germans win on food every time
Schnitzel and Käsespätzle are really good ngl

i make my own food so idk. my food tastes like shit though

When she makes food yes.

I'd say as per my own personal tastes in food she is particularly good at making spaghetti, ghoulash, chocolate cake and what we jokingly refer to as our "welfare meals" which take many forms one of which is the form of boxed microwaveable chicken and sometimes real mashed potatoes (peeled and boiled by her) or instants (when she is too tired to make real) sometimes with canned corn other times with canned beans and sometimes with both and also our welfare chicken noodle soup that she sometimes makes using a chicken broth flavor mix, extra egg noodles she adds, canned chicken and sometimes cut up carrots, etc. Its pretty good.

Also the last welfare meal of ours I'll bring up is the cut up and cooked in a pan sausage she'll make for us that is cut into little pieces by her for our consumption and comes complete with edible casing, usually she'll make instant potatoes with this and canned corn or beans. I tend to use ketchup to eat the sausage with and I believe she may use bread and mustard to eat her share of the meal.

I also find her chili to be ok or at least good...which is a general meal of her's and not one we consider "welfare" since it is a more elaborately prepared meal that requires some effort to get going, heh.

Note that its basically a normal chili mix she uses as far as I can tell combined with the kidney beans, onions and burger of course and that its completely edible when it cools down sufficiently and what I mean by that is her chili can be eaten by anyone ie its not that super hot freakazoid kind of chili where crazy fuckers add all kinds of super hot peppers and other spicey hot garbage and bullshit to the mix because they like the feeling of their mouths being on fire apparently.

No, her's can probably be compared to eating I'd say a kind of spicey but in a mild sense version of spaghetti sauce with just the tomato sauce and no noodles.

Good enough for a supper meal I'd say.

Oh yeah and on the rare times she makes what I call "hamburger roni" thats also quite good.

The real name is "Hamburger Helper" of course, that last name was just my pet name/nickname for it.

Though my mother's cooking skills probably don't necessarily come into play for how good this turn's out or anyone else's for that matter as basically these kind of meals are designed to be made quite easily just by a person following the instructions as closely as possible.

Anyway my mother's chocolate cake is godly compared to my relatives shitty, bland and generally dry versions because she doesn't skimp out on the ingrediants as they generally do.

Just wanted to clarify that for anyone who may of actually bothered to read this TL;DR food quality adventure story fully, lol.

Last edited:
Schnitzel and Käsespätzle are really good ngl
and basically unhealthy (fast) food, but just as all german meals take much longer.
The general food quality is just better. Germans put more care and effort into the food, from prepackaged shit to restaurants, it's literally all better here. Canadians have some pretty dope shit, but Germans win on food every time
How shitty must your food be in canada then? :feelshaha: German food <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Spanish, French, Greek, Asian, Curry

Last edited:
She just aint good

At least she tries

No not healthy, but it tastes good

not really but some stuff was good

Nobody thinks she's good at cooking except for her. She also thinks I'm an amazing chef for not screwing up the most basic boring meals you can think of. Narcissism does some strange things to your perception of reality.

I'm Italian, I don't know what is bad food, everything I eat tastes amazing.

Its meh, she has low variety of dishes and little meat. Raised me on little meat too, only stuff like hot dogs. Pretty sure that's why my body breaks down so easily even though I'm young.

She grew up upper class with a live in maid and cook. She never cooks. If it weren't for her $$$$$ my dad would've left her a long time ago. She's not that bad though.

yes , it tastes fine tbh and she puts effort into it
But most of the time shes just throwing random shit together and sees if it tastes good in the end
also she never seasones anything

It's okay. Definitely better then the frozen shit i'd eat otherwise.