Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your family suggest that you are a schizo sometimes?

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
A lot of times I hear something and they say they didn't hear anything. I think it's because I have better hearing. But they also act like I make up events in my memory when I know they actually happened (for example I did something today and they said I didn't)

A lot of times I hear something and they say they didn't hear anything. I think it's because I have better hearing. But they also act like I make up events in my memory when I know they actually happened (for example I did something today and they said I didn't)
no, they' ve only suggested that I am: asperger, pedophile, satanic and homosexual (no joke :feelshaha:)

I often hear, see, and smell things no one else does. They assume I have something wrong with me mentally, though I don’t think they know what schizophrenia is so they’ve never suggested I might be suffering from it.
They never said schizophrenia specifically, but just insinuate that I can't perceive things accurately

most autists start masking their symptoms pretty damn fast

i remember getting called out for stimming when very young, never happened since, normies cannot be allowed to witness the sheer breadth and depth of my stimming

Yes.

Mother has auditory psychosis and takes Vraylar for it. I have Palinopsia and occasional rabies paranoia from ASD.

Observe:

Speech

Rabies

Pali

Schiz

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global97800A=0.93291C=0.06709, G=0.00000
European Sub80228A=0.94664C=0.05336, G=0.00000
African Sub6000A=0.8507C=0.1493, G=0.0000
African Others Sub202A=0.827C=0.173, G=0.000
African American Sub5798A=0.8515C=0.1485, G=0.0000
Asian Sub224A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000
East Asian Sub184A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000

Yes.

Mother has auditory psychosis and takes Vraylar for it. I have Palinopsia and occasional rabies paranoia from ASD.

Observe:

View attachment 603983

View attachment 603980

View attachment 603981

View attachment 603984

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Total Global97800A=0.93291C=0.06709, G=0.00000
European Sub80228A=0.94664C=0.05336, G=0.00000
African Sub6000A=0.8507C=0.1493, G=0.0000
African Others Sub202A=0.827C=0.173, G=0.000
African American Sub5798A=0.8515C=0.1485, G=0.0000
Asian Sub224A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000
East Asian Sub184A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000
First image reminds me of some stuff that's been said about me. No anxiety, but high withdrawal/described as antisocial and repetitive behavior

First image reminds me of some stuff that's been said about me. No anxiety, but high withdrawal/described as antisocial and repetitive behavior

Autism and Schizophrenia have many similarities.

Autism and Schizophrenia have many similarities.

I'm not a schizo. I'm just saying they suggest I am when I have better senses. It's probably due to some hyper autistic focus though.

No, but I had a psychiatrist suggest I'm bipolar.

That's in addition to a professional medical diagnosis of "Asperger's syndrome" as it still is to this day on my medical records, btw. :fuk:

Yes it’s terrible gaslighting

most autists start masking their symptoms pretty damn fast

i remember getting called out for stimming when very young, never happened since, normies cannot be allowed to witness the sheer breadth and depth of my stimming
I don't think I started masking until I was a teenager. Couldn't stand my mother constantly making fun of me for all the weird autistic shit I do and my inability to read faces. :fuk:

I don't think I started masking until I was a teenager. Couldn't stand my mother constantly making fun of me for all the weird autistic shit I do and my inability to read faces. :fuk:
brutal man, when i was a little kid some dude told me i must be insane just because i was moving my hands a little too much, so i began masking hardcore

massive cope as normies still know that something is wrong

That's called gaslighting. But yeah. My dad is schizo so my family used to make fun of me and say I'm schizo like he is

brutal man, when i was a little kid some dude told me i must be insane just because i was moving my hands a little too much, so i began masking hardcore
My mother wasn't the only one, I had plenty of people putting me down or making fun of me for the way I was. But I didn't see the point in changing when it was them, because I just assumed that all those people were just assholes. It was when a family member started doing it, I was like: :worryfeels::feelsUgh:

massive cope as normies still know that something is wrong
Yeah. There's no way to hide it completely. Especially from foids.