Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your childhood self mog your present-day self?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I'm reminiscing right now about how much my childhood self could mog me right now in the present day.

I was so low-inhib that I would never shut up; I constantly received behavior slips from my teachers because I was talking while my teachers were giving their lessons.
These days I have nothing to say to people. And if I did, they wouldn't want to listen.

When I was 6 or so, a cute Russian girl next door invited me over to play on her PlayStation.
And there was nice American girl living up the hill who also invited me over to bake stuff.
Nobody invites me to do anything. Nobody texts me to ask how I'm doing. Let alone foids.

I had perfectly clear skin as a child, slightly crooked teeth but no maxillofacial abnormalities, and no scoliosis.
I have terrible scars all over my face from acne, my teeth are straight from ortho but my facial aesthetics are garbage, and my back is crooked.

I was active, full of energy, and was able to get deeply interested in a lot of things. I liked drawing, music, home science kits, and I loved to read.
I literally cannot maintain interest in a single activity for more than a week before I get bored and give up.

I'm not sure how everything took such a turn for the worse once I grew out of childhood.

All I could remember about my childhood was setting fire to people's mailboxes for fun, until I got caught when I was 11

Kid me thought girls were weird and had cooties and hated them. Just for that he mogs me to hell

I low inhib until preschool, then I started having success hanging out with normies in Middle School.

I'm reminiscing right now about how much my childhood self could mog me right now in the present day.

I was so low-inhib that I would never shut up; I constantly received behavior slips from my teachers because I was talking while my teachers were giving their lessons.
These days I have nothing to say to people. And if I did, they wouldn't want to listen.

When I was 6 or so, a cute Russian girl next door invited me over to play on her PlayStation.
And there was nice American girl living up the hill who also invited me over to bake stuff.
Nobody invites me to do anything. Nobody texts me to ask how I'm doing. Let alone foids.

I had perfectly clear skin as a child, slightly crooked teeth but no maxillofacial abnormalities, and no scoliosis.
I have terrible scars all over my face from acne, my teeth are straight from ortho but my facial aesthetics are garbage, and my back is crooked.

I was active, full of energy, and was able to get deeply interested in a lot of things. I liked drawing, music, home science kits, and I loved to read.
I literally cannot maintain interest in a single activity for more than a week before I get bored and give up.

I'm not sure how everything took such a turn for the worse once I grew out of childhood.
Did the autism kick in at puberty? It was the same for me

Did the autism kick in at puberty? It was the same for me
I've never had an official diagnosis. Other things such as severe high-inhib social anxiety did kick in once I was an adolescent.

probably but childhood self was brainwashed by filthy shitskin inbred parents so idk

My last year of HS mogs all my life

No. The only reason you had success with girls then is because there was no romantic interest.

No I was noticeably worse looking until last year where my skull got wider and my facial bones finished growing

I was less anxious and had more hope for the future back then but I was still ugly as sin. I guess you could say that my childhood self mogs present day me, only because I was smaller meaning less volume of my repulsive body wasn’t there.

My childhood was also shit

Yes, my skin was a lot whiter. Chadstralian sun has ruined me.

IQ mogs my present self to death

Younger me had proper skin man :(

Well the fact that you are a child is already an advantage because people are still nicer to you + the fact that you are ignorant about the world although my childhood was not extraordinary is a big yes the more the years go by the more difficult it becomes for me.

no, not at all. Im in my prime, and I am still dogshit

Yes. I was handsome until mouth breathing and orthodontics did their worst to me.
Coincidentally I also had zero social problems when I looked good.

Nope same level as always = subhuman.

Yes I peaked in elementary school