Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does this level of acne make you a truecel?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

I thought this was makeup at first but it's real. If you look at the guys profile it quotes "interests: sleeping and crying"

Clearly his acne is ruining his life. I fell bad for the poor guy tbh.

Roasties in the comments saying "drink water" like it's a fucking miracle cure delusional fucks.

put that acne on chad and he'd still be chad

put that acne on chad and he'd still be chad
Honestly idk bro, look at this guy. Can you imagine a girl even giving him a hug or kissing him? I think this level of acne could fuck up even Chad's life a bit.

Honestly idk bro, look at this guy. Can you imagine a girl even giving him a hug or kissing him? I think this level of acne could fuck up even Chad's life a bit.
acne isn't even his main issue, his main issue that his entire skull is recessed, just look at his cheekbones, browridge, etc. his head's like an egg.

acne isn't even his main issue, his main issue that his entire skull is recessed, just look at his cheekbones, browridge, etc. his head's like an egg.
The acne though... Looks like a contagious disease.

makes me want to puke I'm glad I don't have that much acne

I have cystic acne and it sucks

You could always try it tbh. I just use a paper towel and a bottle and wipe it on my face, leave for ten minutes, shower. No smell or anything.

No, my dad had way worse acne and got with my Stacy mom.

Did it help?
Only done it for about 2 weeks so it's hard to tell, also I haven't been doing it everyday. But honestly I think it might be working but idk.

that alien skull reeks of high E

I sorta agree with the roasties on this one. Nobody has that much acne cuz of genetics alone. Either he's not eating right, or he's not cleaning himself right. If he's the genetically doomed .1% , he really should be using products. That level of acne is just unforgiveable in this day and age

OMG that makes a nigga hard to look at

I sorta agree with the roasties on this one. Nobody has that much acne cuz of genetics alone. Either he's not eating right, or he's not cleaning himself right. If he's the genetically doomed .1% , he really should be using products. That level of acne is just unforgiveable in this day and age
Cope, the world is not just. The fact that there are morbidly obese people, drug addicts, normies that drink alcohol and do drugs, and homeless people that have perfectly clear skin shows that some people are just fucked.

That level of acne is -3 smv points.

just use sum proactive and eat well bro!

just use sum proactive and eat well bro!
I'm not talking small things. I'm talking overlooked things.
Terrible acne runs in my genetics. I had to work my ass off to get my skin. You gotta boil ur skin, scrape it with actual hard scrubbers, never touch oily foods till the day you die, lotion in the morning, afternoon, and night. Never pop a pimple, that's how the dark scars show up. It won't make it face baby smooth, but it'll keep you off this site. I know it sounds condescending, but it's true to a good level.

I'm not talking small things. I'm talking overlooked things.
Terrible acne runs in my genetics. I had to work my ass off to get my skin. You gotta boil ur skin, scrape it with actual hard scrubbers, never touch oily foods till the day you die, lotion in the morning, afternoon, and night. Never pop a pimple, that's how the dark scars show up. It won't make it face baby smooth, but it'll keep you off this site. I know it sounds condescending, but it's true to a good level.
same thing with losing hair bro if u wash it it won't fall out

same thing with losing hair bro if u wash it it won't fall out
Truuussssst meeee. Also for the record, washing your hair makes it fall out faster. Your best chance (as long as ur not genetically doomed) is it to keep it covered/locked as often as possible. If it's coarse/coiled, combing it too often is a quick way to lose it.

It’s possible, acne sucks.

he needs to get rid of it asap. it sucks lmao