Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the "in videogame" or similars really give you any immunity?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Let's imagine someone in cucktears is really really bored and decides to report you for hate speech and threats but you always end your message with "in videogame" like Sneir. If you go to court could your lawyer say that it was satire and you weren't planning to do it IRL or the judge would say that's bullshit and convict you?

Let's imagine someone in cucktears is really really bored and decides to report you for hate speech and threats but you always end your message with "in videogame" like Sneir. If you go to court could your lawyer say that it was satire and you weren't planning to do it IRL or the judge would say that's bullshit and convict you?
(IN VIDEO GAME)

because its in video game

Probably not but the whole (in minecraft) joke and all of its versions where really meant as a way to avoid be banned by mods on places like 4chan.

"No I wasn't actually planning on putting a pipe bomb in a politician's mailbox. I was obviously making a joke because I put (in minecraft at the end. You guys take shit too seriously."

no, it's a meme

Let's imagine someone in cucktears is really really bored and decides to report you for hate speech and threats
and you think this site isn't already watched by fbi cels :feelskek:

I’m tired of putting in mine craft

It never worked, the whole (in videogame) thing is a meme.

Actually, yes it does.

In the United Sates, anyway.

The only way threats are criminal in the United States is if they put someone in reasonable fear that they will be carried out. That is an extremely high hurdle.

Saying "in videogame" makes it look silly.

Basically, if someone threatens to murder you on the internet, the cops will tell you to call them back if they show up at your door. They won't do jack shit.

Arguable if you then post a video of you doing it in a video game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back