Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the Biden winning the presidency have positive or negative effects for ethnicels, ricecels and Hapascels?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I see that many Asian forums thinking that the Biden admisnitrations is Godsent for Asians and other ehtnics but I do have my doubts. Since the Dems usually cater to women I think they will stigmatize men in gerneral even more.

Did the "based" Trump make a difference for anyone here?

Negative.
Only difference he did was slowed down corruption that will come for us for just being incel.

he will probably expand immigration including H1-B visas, currycels and ricecels can stop being rejected by their own women in asia and instead get rejected by white women in america

He stopped the progressives from targeting us mostly. He was a figurehead and easy target to attack, now niggers need a new reason they suck

How?
r/incels got banned on his watch

This was done on his watch too

Face it, we're hated by every shade of the political spectrum.
That's Reddit. Reddit was already a shithole and only retards go to Reddit. This place can go down and any other place that has incels.

How?

Trump was more hands off while tech censorship and normal intelligence work and continuity of government continued apace without him.
Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten blindsided from being fact checked and then soon banned from twitter tbh

A Trump administration showed what effects a mostly uninvolved presidential and federal administration would have on incels. It remains to be seen how involved the Biden administration will be given that democratic politicians do have a tendency to focus more on domestic extremism than foreign extremism (see Obama versus Bush and their priorities in investigating Islamic versus homegrown terrorism for example).
@PPEcel

Dems will persecute incels and send more JBW troops to Asia.

How?

Well trump is jewish controlled opposition, but he took alot of the damage of progressive shilling we wouldve sustained.

Under Obama for example a shit ton of groups got disbanded and deleted, because the progressicucks didn't have a figurehead or “problem to attack”
Delusional. Completely didn't do that
You obviously were not on niche dissident right forums in the Obama era then

Well trump is jewish controlled opposition, but he took alot of the damage of progressive shilling we wouldve sustained.

Under Obama for example a shit ton of groups got disbanded and deleted, because the progressicucks didn't have a figurehead or “problem to attack”

You obviously were not on niche dissident right forums in the Obama era then
You were 8 years old when obama became president

And I was 16 when he left, your point? Ive been on dissident forums since 2014
The point is that you wouldn't know the difference. Trump didn't stop anyone from coming after us or you

The point is that you wouldn't know the difference. Trump didn't stop anyone from coming after us or you
Yeah I did because I was there for 3 years. Trump didn't consciously protect us or anything, I mean tbh he probably pacified alot of the right, but less "niche" anti establishment sites were taken down under trump than Obama. Antifa can't target your fascist website if they think there's an even bigger fascist in the white house

Yeah I did because I was there for 3 years. Trump didn't consciously protect us or anything, I mean tbh he probably pacified alot of the right, but less "niche" anti establishment sites were taken down under trump than Obama. Antifa can't target your fascist website if they think there's an even bigger fascist in the white house
Antifa or whatever fags have been ddsoing every single site including this one and tryna dox anyone they could

Antifa or whatever fags have been ddsoing every single site including this one and tryna dox anyone they could
Yeah but not as much considering they find trump as a bigger fish. More resources pulled there and not as much here.

But I do retract my original statement, trump pacified the right. IIRC there was also way more hate groups when obama was president compared to bidens. Maybe gave the alt right (note: the collective, as in far right people not aligned with a group yet) hope

Ethniccels are hated by foids for our shit genes, no politician cant do shit about that. We're fucked no matter who's in office. I hope now that a dem candidate is in office the feminist screeching is gonna chill out a little bit, but I doubt these hoes are ever gonna stfu tbh.

I hope now that a dem candidate is in office the feminist screeching is gonna chill out a little bit, but I doubt these hoes are ever gonna stfu tbh.
It's only going to escalate @Caesercel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back