Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does the animals know blackpill

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Is blackpill happen with apes or chimps? Do tall ape get more pusy than short ape I mean. Does bigger great white shark get more shark pusy than small shark. The shape of the skull matter I think for them too

Is blackpill happen with apes or chimps? Do tall ape get more pusy than short ape I mean. Does bigger great white shark get more shark pusy than small shark. The shape of the skull matter I think for them too
The blackpill is present in nature. Have you seen incel chihuahuas vs pitbull Chad. Pitbull Chad rape all bitches and incel chihuahuas dies out because he can’t breed

Yes, they know. Sexual selection. Females choose males not based on what is best to survive, but for what they like

Yes, they know. Sexual selection. Females choose males not based on what is best to survive, but for what they like
Can krill do it it as wel? Krillpill that would if the little krill foid only want chad krill

Elephant seals, the majority of them never find a mate in their life time while the chad elephant seals have harems.

Incel beta animals do lash out against the alpha animals and kill them for mating rights in some species. They aren’t sentient though so they aren’t aware of the process in an intelligent way of course.

Incel beta animals do lash out against the alpha animals and kill them for mating rights in some species. They aren’t sentient though so they aren’t aware of the process in an intelligent way of course.
true but many animals are actually very smart, or at least smarter than most people think. As in, cats and dogs can know certain behaviour is wrong or good, they can be confused etc

Probably because all the Foid animals only want to breed with best genes to weed out the weak

Yes, they do. It's part of their instincts.

Mogger krill cucks incel krill.