Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does she Jawmogs you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-

This bitch has a square shaped jaw, I mean wow man. This bitch could be a tranny since trannies retain many masculine features, but if this bitch is no tranny, I can say that she has a more masculine jaw than anyone on this whole forum. Damn. Also you don't need to watch the whole video, just look at her and determine if she jaw mogs you, because she sure as shit jawmogs me damn.

P.S. Volcel if you won't fuck her.

too wide, i mog
EDIT: and i would

Interesting predicament here...

Her DNA has the cure for jawcels, if you impregnate her, your sons won't be jawcels...
But... She is Asian, so you'll be creating a square jawed hapa...

If you're a blackcel, you can make a blasian which is never treated as shitty as hapas are.

I would fuck, but not breed. I don’t want a happa son even if he does have a good jawline.

Interesting predicament here...

Her DNA has the cure for jawcels, if you impregnate her, your sons won't be jawcels...
But... She is Asian, so you'll be creating a square jawed hapa...

If you're a blackcel, you can make a blasian which is never treated as shitty as hapas are.
wtf jfl even at thinking about race mixing
bump and dump and bye

wtf jfl even at thinking about race mixing
bump and dump and bye
If your race has been racemixed for thousands of years, you can racemix with anyone and it's okay.

i've noticed korean and some chinese women often have large jaws. i wonder why?

she mogs me in width by a lot but we have pretty similar features otherwise

how? blacks/curries dont mix well with asians. blasians just end up looking like seacels

No fucking ugly asian cunt :feelstrash:

how? blacks/curries dont mix well with asians. blasians just end up looking like seacels
A tall blasian male with good facial bone structure will mog a whitish hapa with a recessed chin, he will suffer from not having a BBC though.

A tall blasian male with good facial bone structure will mog a whitish hapa with a recessed chin, he will suffer from not having a BBC though.
well obviously a gl blasian will mog an ugly hapa lol. blasians are on average much uglier though. there are much more hapa chads in movies to say the least

well obviously a gl blasian will mog an ugly hapa lol. blasians are on average much uglier though. there are much more hapa chads in movies to say the least
Good thing there aren't a lot of gl blasians though... Imagine a BBC tyrone thug Kpop singer...

Yes, she looks more man than me

BBC tyrone thug Kpop singer...
D8DD9154 23C6 4F3F A771 A056DE24B98F

I think she mogs most guys tbh

i guess so, prob my last days on this forum
congrats on getting a job at least

This bitch has a square shaped jaw, I mean wow man. This bitch could be a tranny since trannies retain many masculine features, but if this bitch is no tranny, I can say that she has a more masculine jaw than anyone on this whole forum. Damn. Also you don't need to watch the whole video, just look at her and determine if she jaw mogs you, because she sure as shit jawmogs me damn.

P.S. Volcel if you won't fuck her.

obviously she mogs, she has that asian jaw gene

what... :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: pls donut leave bro
i will keep contact with very few people still but dont feel too good last times here. i feel like between people irl u knowfifth wheel at the car nothing else

i will keep contact with very few people still but dont feel too good last times here. i feel like between people irl u knowfifth wheel at the car nothing else
oh man, i will have to start logging into discord more frequently then, i hope we can continue talking there.
and you are not a fifth wheel, everyone likes you bro :feelsautistic: you are great

4/10 but still would bang

I see many foids with jaws like that

She is annoying!
Would wire her manjaw shut, then bang!

I would fuck, but not breed. I don’t want a happa son even if he does have a good jawline.
I know one, he has literally square jaw, but he's so tiny from Asian genes that he looks like a caricature.

Lux jaw is a little less wide and less big than her jaw, but not model-tier