Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does seeing someone else get fucked over give you greater pleasure than attaining success for yourself?

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
title.

For me I would say yes. Imo seeing someone else get fucked or screwed over or killed or whatever is always far more satisfying than accomplishing goals for myself. There is something just so delightful when you see someone else fail. Just seeing someone else's effort being completely negated is one of the best feelings out there. Imo for me this satisfaction stems from the fact that my effort got stepped over a million times due to factors outside of my control. And seeing others fucked, lets me feel better. But at this point, the pleasure I get from seeing others fucked over probably outweighs any pleasure I get from my own success a hundred fold.

I am wondering if this is a trucel trait. Or just something specific to some people.

Yes, because I will never be happy without going God Fritzl Mode. I would rather pull everyone down to my level of misery, and I will finally find happiness. I want to see people break. I love when normies kill themselves, especially foids. It is hilarious when people break from some minor setback when I survive and thrive in a life of eternal constant pain.
based. I noticed on this site, a lot of posters love watching gore and likely have get great satisfaction from seeing others fucked over. Life fucked us over so much, that at this point even if we got what we wanted. We would still find watching others get fucked over more fun than seeing our own wins.

Yes. The suffering of an other is the greatest delight a human being can bear witness to. Nobody said evolution would be easy. I have on multiple occasions gladly done harm to myself merely for the sake of doing harm to an other. Self-destruction and destruction of an other are pure ecstasy to me.

For every NPC that fails there are 5 billion that will immediately take its place. But if i get something then nothing changes that. No matter how many NPCs die there are billions that instantly do all the stuff that was done before.

I thought this was a question about nofap

It's not enough that I should succeed. Others should fail.
-based ricecel

No, I don’t care about others at all. Although it feels good to see other have good things happens, I don’t pay attention to other people.

i've never seen it, it's always me who gets fucked over and everyone gets pleasure from me failing

title.

For me I would say yes. Imo seeing someone else get fucked or screwed over or killed or whatever is always far more satisfying than accomplishing goals for myself. There is something just so delightful when you see someone else fail. Just seeing someone else's effort being completely negated is one of the best feelings out there. Imo for me this satisfaction stems from the fact that my effort got stepped over a million times due to factors outside of my control. And seeing others fucked, lets me feel better. But at this point, the pleasure I get from seeing others fucked over probably outweighs any pleasure I get from my own success a hundred fold.

I am wondering if this is a trucel trait. Or just something specific to some people.
Though it would give me tremendous pleasure to see those who’ve wronged me and behaved in evil ways get what they deserve, at the end of the day I’d rather have real success for myself.

That joy at the deserved suffering of another wouldn’t last and my suffering would go on without end. Getting true success would mean a life finally worth living. Good job where I’m respected and make great money, a home, a beautiful young wife and kids, a future, etc. That’s worth more than anything seems to me. I wish.

Western society has gone to shit if you’re a young working age man that’s not Chad. Even then you might still be poor I suppose.

I've never seen someone getting fucked over in life, but I hope I do.

I wanna fuck someone else over because usually I’m the one who’s getting fucked over and losing in every aspect of life. Cant recall one time i was better than someone at something that mattered

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back