Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does rapemaxxing count as losing your virginity?

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
In my personal opinion, yes. Interested to hear your thoughts

CIA glow

No, it does not; I fully condemn and stand against all forms of violence against women and any other citizens of the world itself who might be affected by such heinous actions! :feelsaww:

volcel if youre able to rape a female and dont

Fed/glowie stuff going on.

-
Hmm I can picture this now, if I tried it:

"He tried to rape me, but he didn't seem to know what he was doing"

-
Hmm I can picture this now, if I tried it:

"He tried to rape me, but he didn't seem to know what he was doing"
do you remember @zerozerozero from the old days?

Yes, you lose your virginity. But you are still an incel because no one would voluntarily want to fuck you or without paying her.

Did this account get hijacked by the CIA? Last post was in 2018 and 4 years later, he came back to ask this? :feelssus:

This thread glows in the dark :feelsLSD:

No, it does not; I fully condemn and stand against all forms of violence against women and any other citizens of the world itself who might be affected by such heinous actions! :feelsaww:

Glowing brighter than the sun

On the off chance you're not a fed, why'd you come back after not posting for 4 years?

I love and respect women,nobody loves women like me.i love women hugely

Women should get treated like toilets for men. Women don't need their virginity; toilets should do what men want.

Glowies really are not very competent and good at hiding their obvious fed status are they?

While not technically ascension, but yes you do lose your virginity.

Technically, yes, but it's not really "ascension" since defining it that way would lead to the conclusion that every incel is a volcel. It's not a reasonable, legally available or even satisfactory, really, way of ascending.

Thread glowing brighter than the Christmas trees today:feelskek:.

Glowies IRL are such a fucking embarrassment kek:feelskek:. At this point, I think that conspiracy theorists and other schizos should be encouraged to visit fed-filled places like this, /pol/, etc. I can imagine that nothing would help restore those guys' sanities than seeing the same glowies that they believe to be controlling the world with hidden alien technology or something completely unable to successfully infiltrate a fucking adult virgin forum:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Hey, maybe that's why the glowies want to take those places down so bad:shock:? Wanna mantain the illusion, because seeing them in action is much less of a flattering sight than the image they are pushing with James Bond movies:bigbrain:.