Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does nyone else feel like you have no imagination?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's like after the more than a decade of rotting my brain has figuratively turned to shit.

At best I can imagine things based on other things that I have very recently have come into contact with and make modifications and variations based on that. But coming up with new stuff or new solutions to something is impossible for me.

Like, nowadays even for games I can't come up with my own strategies anymore, I have to google shit beforehand.

No, not really tbh

I imagine shit all the time, I would rope if I didn't

I used to have a very "creative" imagination tbh almost autistic sometimes

I used to have a very "creative" imagination tbh almost autistic sometimes
I feel like I don't have the memory or the mental energy to develop autistic fantasies. I start imagining something and I get super tired and bored of it quickly, and I also the more I imagine the more I forget of what I've imagined a few seconds ago.

I feel like I don't have the memory or the mental energy to develop autistic fantasies. I start imagining something and I get super tired and bored of it quickly, and I also the more I imagine the more I forget of what I've imagined a few seconds ago.
as you get older this is common tbh

I used to but too much brain rot kill me