Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does nobody notice how we put children in prison for over a decade

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Children should be out playing and shit but instead what we do is put them in something called "school" where you learn unless facts. @mylifeistrash has mentioned how all big companies scam the government so we are really working for the government is working. Therefore companies will hire based on school(to get into college which is also government run basically)/college performance. This puts a monopoly on qualifications meaning that you have to go to school to get muh jobs jfl.

So we basally put kids in government daycare and force them to read unless books for hours on end, they then get home and cant cope because they have homework :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is evil IMO. We endure endless levels of pain in school, for yeas. Its a prison sentence for being alive. This is why I have metropolis.

I somewhat enjoyed school tbh. I know that i'll miss it when the wagecucking begins

For me it was hell :kys: :kys: :kys:

You have to create good little boys and girls who can sit still and take orders in the work force inkwell.

Creative thinking and speaking out Is forbidden.

Also cant teach the kiddies about taxes, buying a home, living on your own, managing your income. Saving money, health, fitness etc. Cant have them getting TOO smart now can we inkywell. We need them in constant debt to us.

Society needs good little worker bees who consume product and search for the next high in their miserable lives inkwell.

58573877 medium

Inceldom Discussion

You have to create good little boys and girls who can sit still and take orders in the work force inkwell.

Creative thinking and speaking out Is forbidden.

Also cant teach the kiddies about taxes, buying a home, living on your own, managing your income. Saving money, health, fitness etc. Cant have them getting TOO smart now can we inkywell. We need them in constant debt to us.

Society needs good little worker bees who consume product and search for the next high in their miserable lives inkwell.

View attachment 207359
Did you go to school before you escaped from the zoo or Africa?
Inceldom Discussion
Does school have to do with inceldom? Im low iq :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Children should be out playing and shit but instead what we do is put them in something called "school" where you learn unless facts. @mylifeistrash has mentioned how all big companies scam the government so we are really working for the government is working. Therefore companies will hire based on school(to get into college which is also government run basically)/college performance. This puts a monopoly on qualifications meaning that you have to go to school to get muh jobs jfl.

So we basally put kids in government daycare and force them to read unless books for hours on end, they then get home and cant cope because they have homework :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is evil IMO. We endure endless levels of pain in school, for yeas. Its a prison sentence for being alive. This is why I have metropolis.
How old are you?

Did you go to school before you escaped from the zoo or Africa?

They put me through elementary, highschool, and half of college at the zoo. Part of my intelligence program. (As you know, I am a genetically modified Gorilla) I escaped the zoo and now I'm in a forest.

based post tbh I hated being in school for all my life
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

How did you escape? lol

It wasn't easy and it took a lot of patience. Humans care little about their jobs, and slack off or fall asleep on the job. During the night time. I waited till midnight and saw that the guard monitoring the zoo cameras had fallen asleep. I then used my gorilla upper body strength to scale my enclosure walls and make my escape.

maxresdefault-750x450.jpg

It wasn't easy and it took a lot of patience. Humans care little about their jobs, and slack off or fall asleep on the job. During the night time. I waited till midnight and saw that the guard monitoring the zoo cameras had fallen asleep. I then used my gorilla upper body strength to scale my enclosure walls and make my escape.

maxresdefault-750x450.jpg
based. You should of taken revenge for harambe ngl

based. You should of taken revenge for harambe ngl

I did not want to risk my one chance at freedom. Though you are right. His death saddens me to this day. I know somewhere he looks upon me and smiles.

nZ6SraG.jpg

I did not want to risk my one chance at freedom. Though you are right. His death saddens me to this day. I know somewhere he looks upon me and smiles.

nZ6SraG.jpg
did you ever meet him?

did you ever meet him?

Unfortunately i did not, but i would have loved to. He's the OG based Gorilla. If the earth ever falls into a post apocalyptic society, ill select the finest human female in my harem and name my son after him.

Unfortunately i did not, but i would have loved to. He's the OG based Gorilla. If the earth ever falls into a post apocalyptic society, ill select the finest human female in my harem and name my son after him.
Dont gorillas and humans have a different chrozmone count? Unless you could use your super intelligent gorilla skills to bypass this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dont gorillas and humans have a different chrozmone count? Unless you could use your super intelligent gorilla skills to bypass this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Genetically modified

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Schooling is totally necessary and not incoherent. Just learn how fish reproduce, bro.

You're a cog in a machine competing to be a bigger cog than the rest, the biggest cuck in the west.

School was a personal hell for me. I missed 40 days senior year of highschool, as much as I possibly could

He is not a Chad and why do you respect such a cuck?
How's he a cuck? Is it becasue he's seemingly with his gf 24/7 bringing her everywhere he goes? Yeah that is pretty cuckish come to think of it.

How's he a cuck?

He is more about talking. I remember, there was even a case where someone attacked him with a paint bucket and he wanted to inform the police about that, despite the fact he is actually against it. He made some points here and there, but nothing special. I seriously do not know why people are watching him. He even got destroyed by vegans, such as Vegan Gains and by this guy:

Is it becasue he's seemingly with his gf 24/7 bringing her everywhere he goes? Yeah that is pretty cuckish come to think of it.

I remember a video of him and his group and the other guys who basically look like typical ''soyboys'' which they are criticising all the time In the end, everyone is just full of shit. But no, he is not really Chad, not even close to it.

I’m in high school right now and it’s some of the most useless stuff you can teach someone. How will x multiple by 42 goes into z help me out when I’m slaving away at McDonald’s? It’s so obvious their grooming me for college.

School is slut training and Beta Male factories

He is more about talking. I remember, there was even a case where someone attacked him with a paint bucket and he wanted to inform the police about that, despite the fact he is actually against it. He made some points here and there, but nothing special. I seriously do not know why people are watching him. He even got destroyed by vegans, such as Vegan Gains and by this guy:
Yes he can be pretty hypocritical. Running to daddy police for almost any reason is a terrible trait.
I remember a video of him and his group and the other guys who basically look like typical ''soyboys'' which they are criticising all the time In the end, everyone is just full of shit. But no, he is not really Chad, not even close to it.
His hairline ruins him. With an nw 1 or 0 he'd be like chadlite.