Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill does more frequent sexual intercourse with tight pussies increase the size of your dick?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
People seem to dispute the idea that penis pumps can cause permanent size gains, but I like to be open-minded about this. We know in bodybuilding that a 'pump' can create sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, which is basically the ability to trap more water in the cell, so why wouldn't this work by increases in dick pressure too? Vascularity is blood supply.

One article appears to claim sex can do this but I can't read all of it since it's behind a paywall

Men's Health OTOH claims it won't help you but somehow gives your children big dicks but it's BS rationale

Ken Adams said:
Having more sex alters your DNA and gifts your descendants with the physical traits to meet the demands of your lifestyle.

The study monitored the beetles for ten generations, and found that those beetles that had sex more frequently had ancestors with noticeably larger equipment downstairs.

Ken clearly misunderstands cause and effect: Occam's Razor here is that ancestors with larger equipment got to have more frequent sex. He even acknowledges the ancestor beetles already had huge dongs so clearly it wasn't fucking that gave it to them.

More sex somehow rewriting your DNA is a pretty huge claim, I'm not really talking about rewriting the germline, just how we adapt to our environments.

If I built huge legs squatting that wouldn't AFAIK improve the chances of a child sired by me having huge legs compared to if I didn't.
There's merely a correlation: those CAPABLE of building big legs (as demonstrated by accomplishing it) are more likely to have kids also capable if it.

the epitome of cope

obviously bigger penis means more likely to reproduce but he's scared to admit it

That sounds retarded ngl

This sounds like pseudoscience bullshit tbh

People seem to dispute the idea that penis pumps can cause permanent size gains, but I like to be open-minded about this. We know in bodybuilding that a 'pump' can create sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, which is basically the ability to trap more water in the cell, so why wouldn't this work by increases in dick pressure too? Vascularity is blood supply.

One article appears to claim sex can do this but I can't read all of it since it's behind a paywall

Men's Health OTOH claims it won't help you but somehow gives your children big dicks but it's BS rationale

Ken clearly misunderstands cause and effect: Occam's Razor here is that ancestors with larger equipment got to have more frequent sex. He even acknowledges the ancestor beetles already had huge dongs so clearly it wasn't fucking that gave it to them.

More sex somehow rewriting your DNA is a pretty huge claim, I'm not really talking about rewriting the germline, just how we adapt to our environments.

If I built huge legs squatting that wouldn't AFAIK improve the chances of a child sired by me having huge legs compared to if I didn't.
There's merely a correlation: those CAPABLE of building big legs (as demonstrated by accomplishing it) are more likely to have kids also capable if it.
Cope more, dickcel

Fequent erections increase hypoxia in your dick. The hypoxia increases growth factors like IGF-1, that's why more sex=bigger cock, but like what everyone knows-it's not permanent. And it's questionable if the small increase in size would feel any different for everyone involved.

yes , as you are having sex the testosterone level rises and the blood tgat goes into the vessels of penis increaees and it wil lead to increase in size ever so slightly.

wtf? Nothing can make your dick bigger. You can swell it up by constricting the blood in it but that's not making it bigger.

Nothing increases the size of your dick

Epstein would have a whale cock if that were true

92E72AC2 7593 47D0 A3D8 54B4B9A2E819

This sounds like pseudoscience bullshit tbh
Right but I like to keep an open mind.

If it could work then what would be the theory?

Dick isn't a muscle so my analogies with sarcoplasmic hypertrophy can only go so far.

Obviously there can be no myofibril hypertrophy.

Some lifters use occlusion training to increase vascularity: blood flow is restricted so it creates new capillary paths.

So isn't sex with a cock ring or tight pussies basically occlusion-training for your dick cells?
wtf? Nothing can make your dick bigger. You can swell it up by constricting the blood in it but that's not making it bigger.
think of human skin for example, it gradually stretches out due to constant pressure

the same thing which gives landwhales rolls they need surgically removed even after losing weight is a strategy used to create hyperplasia in foreskin cells for restoration purposes, for example, thus the stretching exercises.

The issue is that you can mostly only do that with superficial skin, traction-based hyperplasia targeting different tissues has barriers.

I've no doubt for example that if I could somehow grab my femurs and ONLY my femurs at both ends and pull in opposite directs and sustain that pressure for long periods of time that the femur would get longer, but functionally you can't really do that so instead heighteners do shit like sever the bone and anchor it half a millimeter apart and heal it back together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back