Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does misery love company? - chronicles from the basement

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Are we just a bunch of miserable sacks of shit that got handed a bad hand in life? Or is there something more to this community that I am missing? I hate having no friends and I also hate that this forum as my primary means of human contact is filled with misery.

It reminds me of law 10 of the 48 laws of power.

Law 10.

"Emotional states can be as infectious as diseases. Occasionally, some unfortunate individuals bring their own misfortune upon themselves and can bring you down too if you get too close. Therefore, make sure to associate with the happy and the fortunate."

I want to be friends with happy people. As an incel that sounds a bit counterintuitive because an incel life is everything but happy but it seems like that would be a great way to cope over the fact that you'll never get laid.

To be honest If I would've been given the choice between a highschool life filled with fun memories with friends or a short term (1 year) girlfriend. I'd probably choose the friends. But unfortunately your looks are everything so even normie males will avoid you like the plague.

When you are fakecel, misery loves company. When you are incel, company loves misery.

To be honest If I would've been given the choice between a highschool life filled with fun memories with friends or a short term (1 year) girlfriend.
Its shit either way, the difference is that the friends would last longer before eventually going their own separate way and forgetting you

Its shit either way, the difference is that the friends would last longer before eventually going their own separate way and forgetting you
When I had "friends" in highschool it would be complete and utter torture for me because I have a huge overthinking and paranoia problem. I used to think everyone hates me and wants me to kill myself.

Being an incel makes you afraid of all social interaction while fakecels are usually popular and extroverted.
I am autistic and pretty able to jestermaxx my way into a friend group when I was younger. Unfortunately this ability has completely decayed over time and I don't even bother trying to talk to people anymore.

I am autistic and pretty able to jestermaxx my way into a friend group when I was younger. Unfortunately this ability has completely decayed over time and I don't even bother trying to talk to people anymore.
:blackpill:

dgw geen nederlands

On My Way Goodbye GIF by Bubble Punk

over for dutchcels

There's a lot of problems with trying to make friends here. I've only ever made one friend here years ago and I still don't know his first name.