Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does man's brain feels better after vaginal fluids enter his penis?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I only fugged (prostitutes) with a condom so i dont know. but i did read interesting theory that man feels better if they do

Busting a nut inside a women won't magically solve your life

Call me inexperienced, but I didn't know any of the fluids actually get inside.
I always thought it felt better because you don't have some crap stuck around your dick and you actually feel the insides hugging you and not the condom feeling it and you getting the second-hand feeling from the condom.

Any fakecels out there can correct me if you want. Not like I care as I'm not experiencing the shit. Not paying for a hooker.

I always thought it felt better because you don't have some crap stuck around your dick and you actually feel the insides hugging you and not the condom feeling it and you getting the second-hand feeling from the condom.

Any fakecels out there can correct me if you want. Not like I care as I'm not experiencing the shit. Not paying for a hooker.
I have plenty of experience with my fleshlight. Assuming vaginal fluid works like lube it gets everywhere, it smells bad, and feels gross after.

just feel goods , trust me

I wouldn’t know, but it probably does.

I have plenty of experience with my fleshlight. Assuming vaginal fluid works like lube it gets everywhere, it smells bad and feels gross after.
Yeah, but even then would be, can you even smell inside your dick? I'm sure it would smell bad in general because as you said it gets everywhere.
I just use my hand and lotion, but do you actually feel that lube inside your dick? Because if that's the case, that does sound very very unpleasant in general and makes me glad I go the old fashion way.

Yeah, but even then would be, can you even smell inside your dick? I'm sure it would smell bad in general because as you said it gets everywhere.
I just use my hand and lotion, but do you actually feel that lube inside your dick? Because if that's the case, that does sound very very unpleasant in general and makes me glad I go the old fashion way.
Pretty sure the way it works is your sperm goes inside the vagina not the other way around, then again what would I know.

Pretty sure the way it works is your sperm goes inside the vagina not the other way around, then again what would I know.
That's why I don't even understand this topic about getting the vaginal fluids inside your dick. As that really does not sound like a thing. Not something I ever heard a guy ever talks about.

It's either "Oh, you feel good inside" or "Nice and tight" or something. Never heard "Oh, your fluids inside me feel wonderful."
Of course I'm talking about a dude talking and not a foid.

That's why I don't even understand this topic about getting the vaginal fluids inside your dick. As that really does not sound like a thing. Not something I ever heard a guy ever talks about.

It's either "Oh, you feel good inside" or "Nice and tight" or something. Never heard "Oh, your fluids inside me feel wonderful."
Of course I'm talking about a dude talking and not a foid.
bro you have a hole in penis and if you fugg a foid fluid can get inside

I only fugged (prostitutes) with a condom so i dont know. but i did read interesting theory that man feels better if they do
How the fuck would we know you Muppet!? We never even had sex with a woman , let alone without a condom.

I have plenty of experience with my fleshlight. Assuming vaginal fluid works like lube it gets everywhere, it smells bad, and feels gross after.
How do you know vaginal fluids smell bad, am I smelling a fakecel here?

I need to bust my load into a hot woman NOW

i've read that too, foliculine or something? think it was a hoax larp though

When I have the security that my peepee will get hard when I go scortceling then I'll tell you

If you dig deeper you can get prostitutes who do sex without condom. Although they are fat, skag addicts, old or foreign.

Bareback sex feels way better ofc, but expect higher prices and really sketchy bookings where hygeine, stds and personal safety is at risk.

Fucking an attractive foid who uses condoms and is relatively happier, can trump an unattractive barebacker.
I need to bust my load into a hot woman NOW

Chad only.

I don’t know

Post like this are ragefuel and ropefuel at the same time, i can't fucking believe we're left out of one of the most pleasurable, and necessary experience that a man can have, just because of our look.

Lmao cope
No, really, you're coping. Sex isn't going to solve your problems like a magic wand, you'll still be unattractive afterwards and you'll still feel bad. The exception strengthens the rule.

I found a feminist site a while ago from Reddit's femcels forums about how semen apparently makes women want men more, so I don't doubt the reverse is true. Doesn't fix anything if you never get to that point though with that particular person, so this seems like useless knowledge.

This post makes me want to rape a foid and dump her in the river (in Bundypocalypse 2 for Nintendo DS)...

Yes.

Busting a nut inside a women won't magically solve your life
Cope. It would solve my life.

Inexperienced or not it’s amazing that anyone wouldn’t figure out that such gets inside a man’s willy and why do I say that you might wonder?

Because we’re all aware of AIDS and how else would it spread but by bodily fluids or rather the transmission of such to another during the sex act?

Inexperienced or not it’s amazing that anyone wouldn’t figure out that such gets inside a man’s willy and why do I say that you might wonder?

Because we’re all aware of AIDS and how else would it spread but by bodily fluids or rather the transmission of such to another during the sex act?
Not sure how that went over my head. Carry on.