Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does lookism also hold for blind foids?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
No doubt blind foids also have standards with which they evaluate men. (There's no reason why blindness would cancel hypergamy, after all.) But I wonder to what extent these criteria are the same as those used by sighted women. For example, does height play as large a role with blind foids? They will certainly have ways to gauge a man's height, but the raw and immediate aesthetic appeal of a tall man seems absent in blind foids. (I could be wrong though.) Also, do things like smell and voice gain in relative importance?

Last edited:
I mean they can just touch your face.

Blind foids would touch your face and feel your subhumanity

I mean they can just touch your face.
Sure. But how would a blind foid develop criteria to distinguish an aesthetically pleasing face from an aesthetically displeasing one? Certain aspects of facial beauty are not that easy to feel, I imagine. Cantal tilt for example.

Sure. But how would a blind foid develop criteria to distinguish an aesthetically pleasing face from an aesthetically displeasing one? Certain aspects of facial beauty are not that easy to feel, I imagine. Cantal tilt for example.

there's no need to develop It, It's very hardwired. yes, you're right some characteristics are not as easy to distinguish, but honestly, bones prominence, shape, and the texture of your skin would tell alot.

Their friends and family will say you are using her and taking advantage

They wouldn't. We could all probably ascend with a blind foid. But they are hard to find

there's no need to develop It, It's very hardwired. yes, you're right some characteristics are not as easy to distinguish, but honestly, bones prominence, shape, and the texture of your skin would tell alot.
Brutal. Even with blind foids it's over for most of us. :feelsrope:

They wouldn't. We could all probably ascend with a blind foid. But they are hard to find
someone post the study about blind foids still choosing attractive males.

She will ask her mother to rate a guy. And her mother will make sure her daughter only fucks rich Chadlites and Chads.

someone post the study about blind foids still choosing attractive males.
Ive seen it, but that was under controlled conditions, not real life. In real life men with options wont want a blind foid, so she will have to accept someone less attractive. It will be easier also for her since she cant see

she will have to accept someone less attractive
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
but that was under controlled conditions, not real life.
Copingtoostrong

Insane cope if you think chads are lusting after blind foids jfl. You think she'll get the same options as she would if she were sighted?
I think blind Stacy would slay almost as much as sighted Stacy tbh.