Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does knowing that a growing number of men is single and sexless make you feel better?

Does knowing that a growing number of men is single and sexless make you feel better about yourself?

• Yes,knowing that the number of men being single and sexless is rising makes me feel better

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • No,it doesn't make me feel better, but worse

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • It doesn't having any effect knowing it

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
T

TerminalS8Madness

Greycel
Does knowing that a growing number of men is single and sexless make you feel better about yourself?
third option is : "it doesn't sort any effect knowing it", sorry im sleepy

Last edited:
It would make me feel a lot better if those sexless and single men accepted the blackpill

yes because it means there are more people like me and that I'm not alone in my struggle. although unfortunately the statistics are largely exaggerated and overblown.

Why would it make you feel better ? It's literally indicating that society is heading for a messy collapse

Yes, it does make me less miserable. Imagine the opposite scenario where everyone except you was getting bitches, i would just die.

It makes me feel better, because thx to this I know that the problem isn't only related to me, but instead is on a larger scale.

Sort of. I am oldcel now and I guarantee most of those single men are 18-24. Everyone tends to stop being incel by 25 from what I’ve seen

Yes, it does makes me feel better. Not because i'm a envious piece of shit that likes to see others in the same miserable position as me, nothing like that.
It actually makes me feel better because it means that soon, soyciety will have no choice but acknowledge us and our problem. Even though they try to silence and dismiss us now, what will they ever do when we become majority? The future is incel. We WILL rise.

It would make me feel a lot better if those sexless and single men accepted the blackpill
It makes me feel better, because thx to this I know that the problem isn't only related to me, but instead is on a larger scale.
It makes me feel better not in a sense that I sadistically enjoy them being sexless, but because I know having more incels will help (at least in small scale) for general population to develop understanding and not dismiss the whole inceldom issue with bad personality inkie meme

Worse because if normal guys are struggling then what chance does a 3/10 like me have?

Well, its goes to show that incels aren't some mysterious phenomenon and actually a consequence of soyciety. But its also blackpilling because it shows that nobody cares until some incel go on a spree. That really the ultimate blackpill :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

What the fuck? There's only one type of personality who thinks dying TOGETHER! is good, and that's Tauri. More specifically archetype 001 'black man of honor', which also has the plotline 'lonely in a crowd'. Though I can imagine all unGood types doing it for their own reasons. Examples:
Slave acceptance, later "Great Reset" which is insignificance and repetition.
yes because it means there are more people like me and that I'm not alone in my struggle. although unfortunately the statistics are largely exaggerated and overblown.
Tauri togetherness, but then he mentions [censored], which is Freak so intersects in Slave acceptance. Also 'struggle', like Pokémon. Ultra Slave.
Makes me feel more insignificant
Slave insignificance/little person trying to survive in a big world. Surrealism is Slave as it's comprised of half-connections to reality.
It makes me realized we all in this togetherness @ac
LITERALLY TOGETHERNESS + Fortnite player snuffing targets. Ultra Tauri.
Yes, it does make me less miserable. Imagine the opposite scenario where everyone except you was getting bitches, i would just die.
That's not even a true opposition to that scenario, the correct one would be everyone getting bitches *including* you. That's neg-polar (001) Tauri inability to handle solid togetherness, just loneliness in relation to the crowd.
This one... is RWA territorialism. Much, much better excuse than the above. You also make sure to let others know from which territory you came from.
Sort of. I am oldcel now and I guarantee most of those single men are 18-24. Everyone tends to stop being incel by 25 from what I’ve seen
Tauri's Next Generation + more snuffing ("barrel stuffer").
Yes, it does makes me feel better. Not because i'm a envious piece of shit that likes to see others in the same miserable position as me, nothing like that.
It actually makes me feel better because it means that soon, soyciety will have no choice but acknowledge us and our problem. Even though they try to silence and dismiss us now, what will they ever do when we become majority? The future is incel. We WILL rise.
Starts RWA, then becomes Tauri 000 machiavellianism. Unluckiness fits RWA's love for punishment, though.
Exactly. Thats the desired outcome. It gives me hope.
Yeah, it's RWA.
It makes me feel better not in a sense that I sadistically enjoy them being sexless, but because I know having more incels will help (at least in small scale) for general population to develop understanding and not dismiss the whole inceldom issue with bad personality inkie meme
I suspect you're a Freak for reasons I won't disclose.
-
Well, that was a good stretch. Unfortunately, none of you realize solving a problem with more of it, exploiting its autphagic nature, only works in an insulated system. Unenlightened openness allows for the inside to escape, become self-aware, enslave its components and control the system flow trapping people.

Last edited:
What the fuck? There's only one type of personality who thinks dying TOGETHER! is good, and that's Tauri. More specifically archetype 001 'black man of honor', which also has the plotline 'lonely in a crowd'. Though I can imagine all unGood types doing it for their own reasons. Examples:

Tauri togetherness, but then he mentions [censored], which is Freak so intersects in Slave acceptance. Also 'struggle', like Pokémon. Ultra Slave.

Slave insignificance/little person trying to survive in a big world. Surrealism is Slave as it's comprised of half-connections to reality.

That's not even a true opposition to that scenario, the correct one would be everyone getting bitches *including* you. That's neg-polar (001) Tauri inability to handle solid togetherness, just loneliness in relation to the crowd.

This one... is RWA territorialism. Much, much better excuse than the above. You also make sure to let others know from which territory you came from.

Starts RWA, then becomes Tauri 000 machiavellianism. Unluckiness fits RWA's love for punishment, though.

Yeah, it's RWA.

-
Well, that was a good stretch. Unfortunately, none of you realize solving a problem with more of it, exploiting its autphagic nature, only works in an insulated system. Unenlightened openness allows for the inside to escape, become self-aware, enslave its components and control the system flow trapping people.
Nigga wtf you're talking about

It comforts me to know that more men are becoming aware of the female nature, not that more men are becoming sexless.

Nigga wtf you're talking about
25147def26f32ea8167a3a8a8dc8ca34dfb6f7cba612bf4943300cc79b5ad558_1-png.698849

Knowing you share a struggle makes it ever so slightly more bearable for me

Remember, the worse it is for Normies, the absolutely more worse it is for us Sub-5's. It's a flow down economy where all the negativity flows down and pours on us like rain.

SUFFER AS I HAVE!

-
form a coherent sentence before accusing me. Also, unlike on reddit people won't think you are smart because you write long blob of text and use niche dictionary words

Yeah, it's RWA.

-
Based schizomaxxed autist.

No because it just means that chads are getting even more.

Yes I want everyone to suffer, it makes me happy

I'm disappointed on how this world has become, but at the same time it really doesn't have much of an effect.

There is no pride in the increasing rate of male celibacy. It just means more males that have minimal or zero access to pussy, and fewer males that have a harem of pussy to themselves

In fact, it is cucked to be proud of increasing male celibacy --- This condition favours the select few of high-value males who will have more and more females added to their farm of accessible pussy. If you are pleased by the fact that more and more men are becoming MGTOW or involuntarily celibate -- This doesn't dismiss the fact that in correlation to increasing male celibacy, there are fewer males who will have an increasing variety of pussy at their fingertips, and are 1 - 2 text messages away from a guaranteed fuck with any bitch in their contacts list

Last edited:
Yes. It gives me hope that maybe some point down the line a total collapse will happen and everything will break down into anarchy and I will be able to have some fun for once.

Makes me feel more insignificant
if this forum become so full then we're all screwed . the fbi will destroy this site
also i want to see recognizible people here if this place is full of like 2 millions-3millions then no one will be able to remember anyone else

Maybe a little bit but I’m still depressed af

Idk I feel like I'm settling into my incel life I really don't give a shit what normies get up to anymore fuck them and their shitty opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back