Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does jelqmaxxing work?

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
D

Destroyed lonely

★★★
My dick is 5 inches (12cm) and downward curved, it's humiliating to even fap, below 7" and upward curve is considered micropenis

Does jelpmaxxing help with the size and shape of dick?

Why do you care, you won't ever get to use it anyways

Why do you care, you won't ever get to use it anyways
I feel like a literal cuck when fapping, I can't imagine myself in a sexhaver pov, it's ridiculous even dogs dickmog me

Yes you can I went from 4.5 inches to 6.2 inches with 200 times jelqing, 4 water melons per week, 4 table spoons sesame seeds and exercise.

Yes you can I went from 4.5 inches to 6.2 inches with 200 times jelqing, 4 water melons per week, 4 table spoons sesame seeds and exercise.
How long did it take

What's the benefit of watermelon in this context?
Watermelon and watermelon seeds increase testosterone and dick length. Didn't trust it, but worked for me.

Just go for a dick implant

Also maintain a erection for 15-30 minutes a day reading erotica but don't cum. Only cum once a week.

I also exercised for almost an hour a day.

Worked for me. Don't know what majorly contributed to it, but it combination of all of it worked for me.

It take me 1 decades to grow my dicks from 5'1-10 inches

feel like I'm superior :feelzez: