Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it really matter if you have a small dick?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Yea yea, I know some of you fuckers got lucky in the dick department (even though you admit you won't get to use it), but you can't really process or even imagine what it's like to be a MAN with a SMALL dick. Ya can't, ya just can't!

Again, SMALL, not average-sized.

Last edited:
You cant process what is like to be man without masculine features in general.

I don't believe it's that important. Size queens want a big one but an average size will be ok if the girl finds you attractive.

I don't even know what the size requirements are. Also, are we talking about erect or not? I never understand "dick size".

Kind of

I mean, yeah, Chad would even probably get away with having a micropenis but us mere mortals must be 4 inches and up. After that, it doesn't really matter.

The size doesn't matter really because it's not like any female is going to see it.

I don't believe it's that important. Size queens want a big one but an average size will be ok if the girl finds you attractive.

LMFAO, why do people INSIST on saying average-sized when the world SMALL is mentioned? I'm not average-sized, I'm small.

I don't even know what the size requirements are. Also, are we talking about erect or not? I never understand "dick size".

Erect obviously. I don't give a fuck about the size of my soft dick (which is hilariously small, lmao).

size doesn't matter. circumsized is a requirement for most american girls tho. They want to see that deep purple head not some hairy anteater.

Obviously erect
The reason I ask is because every time I've seen one of those movies where a guy thinks he'll fuck a chick and takes his pants off and she starts laughing (this is usually in comedies I guess?), I don't know if the guy was "normal" or getting "erect". So...

LMFAO, why do people INSIST on saying average-sized when the world SMALL is mentioned? I'm not average-sized, I'm small.
Even Asians get laid and many of them are 3-4 inches.

So... what's considered small?

The size doesn't matter really because it's not like any female is going to see it.
This. I have a 7 incher, but it wouldn't make a lick of a difference if my penis was 3 inches, there's no way to take advantage or be at a disadvantage with your penis size unless you're already slaying.

Below 7 inches, I'm not kidding I've actually heard girls say that 6 inches is small.
Well, shit.... I just measured mine just now just to see.. .and wow. I'm 5.8 at least and... *drinks beer*

My dick is small when not erected but shoots up to nearly 7 inches if i'm really horny.

Believe me, it doesn't change shit. If i was 2 inches or 20 inches i'd be incel anyways.

Below 7 inches, I'm not kidding I've actually heard girls say that 6 inches is small.

I'd be fuckin' fine with a 5.5 inch dick that was thick. I don't give a fuck about size queens, I just don't want to resemble a 12 year old in the body of a 5'11 240 lb man.

My dick is small when not erected but shoots up to nearly 7 inches if i'm really horny.

Believe me, it doesn't change shit. If i was 2 inches or 20 inches i'd be incel anyways.

Lol, I stated exactly that in the description.

You're acting as if some Asian girls ain't hot

Don't get me wrong, there are some fine Asian girls out there (I don't discriminate).

The majority are just meh.

just don't want to resemble a 12 year old in the body of a 5'11 240 lb man.
Have you thought of losing some weight ? You sound pretty much overweight to me and that would make your dick look even smaller because your body is big.

This. I have a 7 incher, but it wouldn't make a lick of a difference if my penis was 3 inches, there's no way to take advantage or be at a disadvantage with your penis size unless you're already slaying.

You mfers can't read the description. I specifically wrote what I did because I know dudes with bigger dicks jump at any chance to announce it.

Have you thought of losing some weight ? You sound pretty much overweight to me and that would make your dick look even smaller because your body is big.

Haha, I've lost 100+ lbs total. (From 299 to 190, now back to 240). Losing fat doesn't add girth, and only makes it look a tiny bit longer.

You mfers can't read the description. I specifically wrote what I did because I know dudes with bigger dicks jump at any chance to announce it.
I read the OP, and i'm saying that I CAN process what it's like to have a small dick as an incel because it doesn't make a lick of difference since neither of us is going to get to use it.

Haha, I've lost 100+ lbs total. (From 299 to 190, now back to 240). Losing fat doesn't add girth, and only makes it look a tiny bit longer.
It wouldn't change your dick, but your perspective about it. Also you're obese class 1 according to BMI and nothing kills looks and aesthetics more than being very fat. You need to do something about it because that's unhealthy for you and really hurting your chances with women. Try lowering to 10% bodyfat and see if you could ascend.

Remember, fatcel = volcel.

Kind of

I mean, yeah, Chad would even probably get away with having a micropenis but us mere mortals must be 4 inches and up. After that, it doesn't really matter.

I'm over 4 inches, but the girth is a joke. It's like puberty forgot about my dick.

I read the OP, and i'm saying that I CAN process what it's like to have a small dick as an incel because it doesn't make a lick of difference since neither of us is going to get to use it.

Images

It wouldn't change your dick, but your perspective about it. Also you're obese class 1 according to BMI and nothing kills looks and aesthetics more than being very fat. You need to do something about it because that's unhealthy for you and really hurting your chances with women. Try lowering to 10% bodyfat and see if you could ascend.

Remember, fatcel = volcel.

I hold my weight stupidly well; I mean it distributes evenly all over my body. At 190 lbs my face was sucked up. I got asked if I was sick by one dude and some girl asked if I was doing drugs. I don't have good facial bone structure, that's the cold hard truth. I'm currently losing weight for the hell of it, we'll see how it goes this time around, kek.

Depends on the vagina size of the girl. Foids also dont orgasm from PIV most times im told but obviously i wouldnt know.

Depends on the vagina size of the girl. Foids also dont orgasm from PIV most times im told but obviously i wouldnt know.

I want a bitch to deepthroat me which isn't possible because of my size, lmao. A girl could literally talk in full sentences with my dick in her mouth.

Does it really matter if you're incel? The answer is no.

All right, let's go down the path of you're not being an incel. Would a small dick be a problem? It depends on how small we're talking about. Remember that the average penis length is a little over 5 inches. Do not take as fact what a lot of people say on the internet. While I do not know the specific distribution of size, I'd fathom to say that if it's at least 4.5 inches you have nothing much to worry about. I'm sure there would be women completely fine with a 4 incher, but anything smaller than that, then yes, I imagine there would be some issues in the bedroom.

Luckily, surgery is an option, it can increase between 1-2 inches in length. With new surgeries, IIRC, adding around 3 inches or more.

All right, let's go down the path of you're not being an incel. Would a small dick be a problem? It depends on how small we're talking about. Remember that the average penis length is a little over 5 inches. Do not take as fact what a lot of people say on the internet. While I do not know the specific distribution of size, I'd fathom to say that if it's at least 4.5 inches you have nothing much to worry about. If we're talking 4 inches and less, then yes, I imagine there would be some issues in the bedroom. Luckily, surgery is an option, it can increase between 1-2 inches in length. With new surgeries, IIRC, adding around 3 inches or more.

it does matter, though incels never even get to that stage of being rejected because of dick size, i am 2 inches hard so I am sure even if I got a GF should would leave me as soon as she saw how small i was

Yea yea, I know some of you fuckers got lucky in the dick department (even though you admit you won't get to use it), but you can't really process or even imagine what it's like to be a MAN with a SMALL dick. Ya can't, ya just can't!

Again, SMALL, not average-sized.
Only right answer is it depends on how shallow the woman is. I’d say though it doesn’t matter until it gets to a point where they can actually see it.

All right, let's go down the path of you're not being an incel. Would a small dick be a problem? It depends on how small we're talking about. Remember that the average penis length is a little over 5 inches. Do not take as fact what a lot of people say on the internet. While I do not know the specific distribution of size, I'd fathom to say that if it's at least 4.5 inches you have nothing much to worry about. I'm sure there would be women completely fine with a 4 incher, but anything smaller than that, then yes, I imagine there would be some issues in the bedroom.

Luckily, surgery is an option, it can increase between 1-2 inches in length. With new surgeries, IIRC, adding around 3 inches or more.

Yea, it does actually. I know myself, and I know I'd have way more confidence if my dick was bigger. It's longer than 4 inches, probably 5 or just under (maybe less, I'll have to do it again). The girth is what makes it look like I'm a child; it's a cruel joke.

If only you could walk in my dick. Wait...

What? I am saying that for a male every single specific masculine trait matters, the difference is varying degree of importance. For me: Height>Face> Penis size.

depends on ratio.

A 5 inch while being 5'10 is small

However being 5 inches while being 5'5 gives me an extra inch I'f I lie to women

What? I am saying that for a male every single specific masculine trait matters, the difference is varying degree of importance. For me: Height>Face> Penis size.

A play on "if you could walk in my shoes"... Keep up, man.

I have a shitty face, melon head, only 5'11, small dick, weak for my size, and am ethnic-looking.

Yea, it does actually. I know myself, and I know I'd have way more confidence if my dick was bigger. It's longer than 4 inches, probably 5 or just under (maybe less, I'll have to do it again). The girth is what makes it look like I'm a child; it's a cruel joke.

That's a bit under average. You're not small.

I've read, non-scientific though, that "jelqing" can help with girth if that's what you're worried about.

A play on "if you could walk in my shoes"... Keep up, man.

I have a shitty face, melon head, only 5'11, small dick, weak for my size, and am ethnic-looking.
5'11 is fine unless you're in Netherlands or Scandinavia

That's a bit under average. You're not small.

You'd feel better about yourself if I showed you.

Under the average, lol. That makes me feel better.