Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it really matter if you have a small dick?

For ethnics, yes, whites, no

A play on "if you could walk in my shoes"... Keep up, man.

I have a shitty face, melon head, only 5'11, small dick, weak for my size, and am ethnic-looking.

You are slightly above average in height, you can get stronger with exercise via CNS adaptation and hypertrophy. If i remember correctlt you dont exercise.

You'd feel better about yourself if I showed you.

Under the average, lol. That makes me feel better.

A lot of guys are your size. They're out there having sex.

5'11 is fine unless you're in Netherlands or Scandinavia

5'11 is fine, yea, yea it is. But you know what isn't fine?

Tumblr nd35neloJ71rqfhi2o1 500

Everything else I listed.

You are slightly above average in height, you can get stronger with exercise via CNS adaptation and hypertrophy. If i remember correctlt you dont exercise.

I don't exercise, correct. I suffer from analysis paralysis, where there's too much info out there that I just don't bother. I really should though because I have a decent build, but I'm weak to the point where I literally can't do more than 2-3 pushups at a time... Yea, it's THAT bad. I also have a fucked up knee which balances too much weight to one side of my body, and makes me feel weak overall. It's a mess, but doctors say I will get better with exercise. I guess I just don't see the point which is why I'm on a site like this. Sorry for the rant, I'm in a talkative mood for once.

I don't exercise, correct. I suffer from analysis paralysis, where there's too much info out there that I just don't bother. I really should though because I have a decent build, but I'm weak to the point where i literally can't do more than 2-3 pushups at a time... Yea, it's THAT bad. I also have a fucked up knee which balances too much weight to one side of my body, and makes me feel weak overall. It's a mess, but doctors say I will get better with exercise. I guess I just don't see the point which is why I'm on a site like this. Sorry for the rant, I'm in a talkative mood for once.

"Sorry for the rant, I'm in a talkative mood for once."

No, i love it and find it mentally stimulating to interact with members. You can always direct message me when you want to talk!

"I really should though because I have a decent build, but I'm weak to the point where i literally can't do more than 2-3 pushups at a time... Yea, it's THAT bad."

See? One more reason for you to exercise! I used to be in your place aswell, i was 130 kg and couldnt even open water bottles. I lost about 45 kg when started martial arts, noe i can exercise for 2 hours straight without feeling exhausted.

"Doctors say I will get better with exercise. I guess I just don't see the point which is why I'm on a site like this."

Why being on this site should prevent you from exercising? Exercise is a literal magic pill that improves everything about you and heal you at the same time. You are not on your highest potential without it.

doesnt matter if ur chad

"Sorry for the rant, I'm in a talkative mood for once."

No, i love it and find it mentally stimulating to interact with members. You can always direct message me when you want to talk!

"I really should though because I have a decent build, but I'm weak to the point where i literally can't do more than 2-3 pushups at a time... Yea, it's THAT bad."

See? One more reason for you to exercise! I used to be in your place aswell, i was 130 kg and couldnt even open water bottles. I lost about 45 kg when started martial arts, noe i can exercise for 2 hours straight without feeling exhausted.

"Doctors say I will get better with exercise. I guess I just don't see the point which is why I'm on a site like this."

Why being on this site should prevent you from exercising? Exercise is a literal magic pill that improves everything about you and heal you at the same time. You are not on your highest potential without it.

Thanks for the offer. I'm usually reserved.

I hope to start exercising and eventually join a boxing or MMA gym. If it ever happens, you'll probably read about it on here.

Thanks for the offer. I'm usually reserved.

I hope to start exercising and eventually join a boxing or MMA gym. If it ever happens, you'll probably read about it on here.

Whatever strikes your fancy.

It's over if you're ethnic. Meanwhile even 3/10 white can slay. Just lol at us.

Lmfao, true as fuck. I've seen white dudes that look like undercooked beef patties with decent-looking women (just today, actually). It's fuckin' strange.

Meanwhile I look like an Arab (Egyptian) but grew up with an Italian mom and besides my looks, have nothing Arab about me.

I want a bitch to deepthroat me which isn't possible because of my size, lmao. A girl could literally talk in full sentences with my dick in her mouth.
Anal is better im told

It matters for me because it's an excuse not to try. My dick is well below average, especially in girth, but technically it doesn't matter because a woman will never see it anyways.

Not at all atually. In fact it's beter tol have no dick. Then women will know that you can't impregnate them so they might let you give them oral at best

yes it does, dick size is fucking crucial