Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does IT Realize This Isn’t How We Talk in Real Life?

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Esports Reaction GIF by Fnatic

Out of curiosity, I decided to search to look at IT and realized there are numerous screenshots of my posts that have been uploaded there. While I’m honored that I’m apparently such an influential member of this shithole that I’ve somehow earned that, I’ve noticed the majority of the responses to my posts are
>No wonder people don’t like you if you talk like that

Do these people realize that I have a job and a pretty regularish life? People talk like this on here because it’s an anonymous forum where we can say whatever we want. Half of us are probably lying.
I don’t walk into work everyday screaming

>Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!

I don’t
>Talk to women like that
I don’t really talk to women at all. When I do, it’s basic pleasantries, water cooler talk
>You watch the niggerball game last night?
Stuff that won’t get me fucked by HR (seen it happen to co-workers before).

I come here to vent. Also, there’s really no good place to approach women in a romantic manner even if you are trying.
>Gym
>Workplace
>Randomly on the street
None of these are good ideas even for normies. I’ve seen workplace romances where they were actually fucking and the dude still got pulled into HR and peepee slapped.

So yeah, I guess every woman on Earth has seen my post history here and that’s why they don’t like me.

Also, all the Americucks on that Reddit are like
>Why does this dude care so much about being circumcised? It’s normal
While all the non-Americans think they’re weird lmfao. Americans being delusional again.

Esports Reaction GIF by Fnatic

Out of curiosity, I decided to search to look at IT and realized there are numerous screenshots of my posts that have been uploaded there. While I’m honored that I’m apparently such an influential member of this shithole that I’ve somehow earned that, I’ve noticed the majority of the responses to my posts are
>No wonder people don’t like you if you talk like that

Do these people realize that I have a job and a pretty regularish life? People talk like this on here because it’s an anonymous forum where we can say whatever we want. Half of us are probably lying.
I don’t walk into work everyday screaming

>Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!

I don’t
>Talk to women like that
I don’t really talk to women at all. When I do, it’s basic pleasantries, water cooler talk
>You watch the niggerball game last night?
Stuff that won’t get me fucked by HR (seen it happen to co-workers before).

I come here to vent. Also, there’s really no good place to approach women in a romantic manner even if you are trying.
>Gym
>Workplace
>Randomly on the street
None of these are good ideas even for normies. I’ve seen workplace romances where they were actually fucking and the dude still got pulled into HR and peepee slapped.

So yeah, I guess every woman on Earth has seen my post history here and that’s why they don’t like me.

While all the non-Americans think they’re weird lmfao. Americans being delusional again.
ITniggers have even worse social lifes then us so no lol

they're projecting. they dont go outside so they imagine we talk like we do online

So normal that 80% of the planet doesn't do it.

brutal mom i was exammaxing in school but gradepill destroyed me. truly over

no I start talking about the blackpill and call random women hypergamous whores and foids every time I go out, what do you mean

If you mention IT in your thread title, you're automatically a soy.

no I start talking about the blackpill and call random women hypergamous whores and foids every time I go out, what do you mean

They probably do but choose to pretend they don't. How to gaslight the evil inkiies otherwise?

If you mention IT in your thread title, you're automatically a soy.
First time I’ve ever looked at that cesspool, and found out there’s at least four posts about me, some with hundreds of comments.

I’m apparently very popular over there, but it’s difficult to know how much so since you can’t search by username. More interesting is some of them actually agreeing with some portions of my posts.

So normal that 80% of the planet doesn't do it.
I’ve noticed the internet is a place were people pretend things that totally aren’t normal are normal.

>People hate transphobes. You’ll never get a job if you don’t use preferred pronouns.
Meanwhile, IRL, I’ll see a tranny once, maybe twice, a month, and all the normies near them avoid eye contact and pretend they’re not there.

The only tranny I know that actually had a real job worked with me when I worked at Starbucks. I guess being a barista for life is a career path that’s viable for trannies.

Also met a few trannies that made OnlyFans
:feelspuke:
And others that lived with their deranged single moms.
You’ll almost never see a tranny in a white collar office environment unless it’s game development.

First time I’ve ever looked at that cesspool, and found out there’s at least four posts about me, some with hundreds of comments.

I’m apparently very popular over there, but it’s difficult to know how much so since you can’t search by username. More interesting is some of them actually agreeing with some portions of my posts.
If you're popular on IT that shows that you're a braindamaged retard because IT only picks out the most low IQ posts to make fun of. They don't go near high IQ posters.

They're a bunch of autists who don't understand what nonverbal communication actually refers to.

It does not mean, "unintentional/subconscious." It just refers to communication that isn't in the meaning of words.

Tone of voice, smiling vs. frowning, etc. The vast majority of this stuff is also intentional.

But because they're autistic and retarded, they think that when they read that "most" communication is nonverbal, this means most communication is subconscious "microaggressions."

The truth is, we all know from experience that nobody picks up on what we're really thinking, because most of us would be getting in fights every day if they did. Nearly every day at the supermarket, I'm getting pissed off at various people who are in my way, and thinking all sorts of insulting things about them.

Sometimes, the people I'm thinking negatively about are friendly to me. That's the funniest part. They don't have a fucking clue. I'll be thinking about how annoying some dude is, and how I want to beat the shit out of him, and then at some point, he'll look in my direction and go, "hey, how's it going?" And then I just respond with, "hey," and he doesn't even detect the fact that I was thinking about how nice it would be to swing on him.

When normies tell unfunny jokes and I only half-ass pretend to laugh, they just comment on how I'm "quiet," rather than realizing I'm thinking that they're unfunny, cringe-worthy dorks, and really want nothing to do with them.

Think about it. Do you really think if women knew we were thinking the things we wrote on this forum, we'd still be walking the street, rather than crippled from some white knight Chad beating the shit out of us?

They probably do but choose to pretend they don't. How to gaslight the evil inkiies otherwise?

Re: My first date
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186226223Sunday, March 27, 2016 11:36 PM CDT
"but I payed of course" Ah, you must be rather unfamiliar with MGTOW, I surmise?
Re: sripting people: can a website close itself?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186233471Monday, March 28, 2016 2:42 AM CDT
Let us discuss this from a purely-theoretical perspective. If the web-server has some sort of stored data collection and sufficient permission to access a connected client's browser objects, then it may be possible(Within the given scenario) to accomplish this accordingly. A signal relative to the protocol used would need to be sent. The actual process is actually somewhat diverse and arguably, "complex."
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys" Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males. Well, assuming you do not victimize them.