Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does It Physically Pain You That You'll Never Find Love?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
I'll never find the one. I'll never be able to have that perfect face, perfect body girl. I'll never have a pretty, blonde haired blue-eyed girl. I'll never have any girl. I'll never experience emotions like love or sexual attraction. I'll never hold a hand, plant a kiss on soft lips, or caress a body. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I bet you're 13 years old xxxtenticle sad boy fakecel GTFO my forum

I have no doubt that I will eventually find love, but it will be for monetary reasons. Not due to looks. Idek if you could call that love tbh

Nigga aren’t you supposed to be dead

Last edited:
Yeah my buttcheeks hurt and sometimes that area between my asshole and balls burns

No because it's not something I can get like you guys

White worship + foid worship

Yeah my buttcheeks hurt and sometimes that area between my asshole and balls burns
Yeah. My balls hurt from cold lately :horror:

Not that much anymore because I know there's no love to be found in romance/women, particularly modern women.

I try not to think about it, I find it more painful that I can't get sex and enjoy being touched physically in a sexual way by something other than my own hand!

It drives me insane

why do you want a perfect girl? sounds like you’re a stanardcel

I have no doubt that I will eventually find love, but it will be for monetary reasons. Not due to looks. Idek if you could call that love tbh
How is it LOVE if it's for MONETARY REASONS?

Love comes from physical attraction.

A gold digger will only tolerate your ugliness if you have money, she will NOT love you because you have money.
why do you want a perfect girl? sounds like you’re a stanardcel
a perfect girl doesn't always mean a giga 10/10 stacy with perfect ass and tits.

a virgin girl who's my looksmatch and won't cheat on me is the perfect girl for me.
but that's impossible in today's age.

If we're being real, I don't want love and all that Disney shit
Commitment and actual relationships are hard
I just want to able to fuck loads of attractive girls and maybe settle with an evil wife whom I barely tolerate, have kids who would hate me

Not that much anymore because I know there's no love to be found in romance/women, particularly modern women.
Unless you’re Chad :feelsjuice:. Even then it’s just a status thing, so arguably you could say that women can’t even feel love:feelsjuice:

I'll never find the one. I'll never be able to have that perfect face, perfect body girl. I'll never have a pretty, blonde haired blue-eyed girl. I'll never have any girl. I'll never experience emotions like love or sexual attraction. I'll never hold a hand, plant a kiss on soft lips, or caress a body. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yep it is over for me :feels::feels:

Unless you’re Chad :feelsjuice:. Even then it’s just a status thing, so arguably you could say that women can’t even feel love:feelsjuice:
Even as a Chad, you'll end up getting cucked by a Chadder or more dark triad Chad, falsely accused by women mad that you pumped and dumped them if you do it, etc.

Even as a Chad, you'll end up getting cucked by a Chadder or more dark triad Chad, falsely accused by women mad that you pumped and dumped them if you do it, etc.
Toilets are physically incapable of being happy with their man JFL :feelsjuice: love your music btw :feelsaww:

just don't be in love or you'll suffer love withdrawals so yes its painful

The Uprising is all about true love.

no because unconditional love between two adults doesn't exist, people only love you for what you can give them. if you can't give them anything eg looks, money, status there will be no "love"

First of all define love ??? it's funny cause I put that word love in the same league of vagueness as chemistry & charisma.

Don't really care at this point anymore

Can already VRmaxx effectively and both the tech and the software are getting better every year

Once we have realistic enough simulations and/or bots, foids will basically become obsolete aside from breeding purposes

Don't really care at this point anymore

Can already VRmaxx effectively and both the tech and the software are getting better every year

Once we have realistic enough simulations and/or bots, foids will basically become obsolete aside from breeding purposes
Yea I’m looking forward to the advancements in virtual reality; I’m hoping they add the capability to interact with all 5 senses

My nuts hurt really bad ngl:smonk:

Every waking moment is never-ending agony. I drink 2 pints of whiskey and cry myself to sleep after work every evening. I've been doing that just about every night since last September.