Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Does it feel surreal when someone validates your existence?

S

Stunted

Banned
-
out of the blue, someone will talk or listen to me and reply,

reminds me that I actually exist, it's shocking every time.

If it's outside of work, yeah, it does strike me as weird sometimes, and I don't know what to think. Unless it's something obvious, like the clerk at the grocery store saying hi, but, well, that's what they do.

I find it extremely uncomfortable, in the past whenever someone acted nice to me it was either because they wanted something from me or because they were planning something/it was a trick of some kind

I find it extremely uncomfortable, in the past whenever someone acted nice to me it was either because they wanted something from me or because they were planning something/it was a trick of some kind
Because of this, I have avoidant personality disorder

I can't even receive compliments because they're so rare and I've probably only received one my whole life which includes my parents, nobody else will ever care about some ugly nigga

I can't even receive compliments because they're so rare and I've probably only received one my whole life which includes my parents, nobody else will ever care about some ugly nigga
I went my entire life without a single compliment

No, everytime my existence is mentioned it results in me feeling more subhuman. I dont get treated like a person