Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does it ever... ever, get easier to cope?

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
I was blackpilled recently (maybe 1~2 years) and although it made me less anxious about the opposite sex, it also made me more depressed than usual. I think what I learned in this small portion of time was worth a hundred times more than all the "redpill" bullshit about game and le confidence I had coped with for many, many years before.

I wonder if any of you long-timers who swallowed the black pill ever got better, or if this shit lasts forever.

I can't watch a fucking movie who has a qt girl in it without having a crush and knowing I will die alone and feel sad and fucked in the head because of it, I see a friend with a new girlfriend and it kills me inside, I see a post from a friend getting married on instagram and it crushes me, I see my Chad friend talking about how he couldn't be happier and it makes me want to LDAR until I sleep so I can have some peace.

It's initially harder to cope, but it gets easier with time. You eventually internalize the blackpill, and find other things to focus on.

It's initially harder to cope, but it gets easier with time. You eventually internalize the blackpill, and find other things to focus on.

I am glad to hear it, I thought it would be quickly to internalize it but now and then I see or hear something that makes me feel like a piece of shit again, wondering when I will just move on.

I am glad to hear it, I thought it would be quickly to internalize it but now and then I see or hear something that makes me feel like a piece of shit again, wondering when I will just move on.
From what I've seen, it takes most people a year or two to internalize it before it gets easier.

Fuck this coping my god. There is no true cope, you will just wake up one day, older and realize what you have missed and it will hit you hard.
I truly wish there was an solution but the truth is there aint, you cant change the laws of the universe.

Fuck this coping my god. There is no true cope, you will just wake up one day, older and realize what you have missed and it will hit you hard.
I truly wish there was an solution but the truth is there aint, you cant change the laws of the universe.
Cope is cope

It gets easier to cope when you have magic mushrooms/lsd since depression won't exist for a month after trip and for a 5 months it will be much weaker.

It only gets harder until every cope you have seems like a pointless, boring distraction from suicide. Then your new cope will be trying to find out how to save yourself. Once you figure out that you cannot afford to save yourself, your final cope has die. Now, all that remains, is the Final Cope.

You are depression free for a month?
Well i'm for once happy and can copemaxxx without being miserable so even if depression is still underneath it doesn't matter as long as you feel better than usual. I plan to grow shrooms again in near future.

the black pill definitely helped me cope with the fact that I wont be able to live a normal life, have a family, etc because of my genes. If not for the black pill I would be inside a mental ward right now.

I sure hope so

there's not much copes u can do after u get bored of them. I've been out of uni for only a few years and I already think my life is over, there's literally nothing new u can experience. The wagecuck life is working for 8 hrs, coming home to play games for 8hrs or watch anime, and wake up next day sleepdeprived. Kinda scary thought knowing u're going to be doing this for the next 70 years of ur life, even though u'll probably get bored or depressed out of ur mind by 30.

once i got over the fact ill never have wife or kids, i focus on other things. i stopped fatmaxxin and now im gymceling. the blackpill made me realize i have only 1 life. its a shit life but bc its shitty af i have nothin to lose. so once i can move freely, im gon join an mma gym and get some tats. im gon be intimidatin af. then im gon fight in the ring. i can make 125 lbs easy. this is my new hobby but first its lose around 40 lbs now then once im at a normal weight ill mmamax and hurt ppl.

iu

I was blackpilled recently (maybe 1~2 years) and although it made me less anxious about the opposite sex, it also made me more depressed than usual. I think what I learned in this small portion of time was worth a hundred times more than all the "redpill" bullshit about game and le confidence I had coped with for many, many years before.

I wonder if any of you long-timers who swallowed the black pill ever got better, or if this shit lasts forever.

I can't watch a fucking movie who has a qt girl in it without having a crush and knowing I will die alone and feel sad and fucked in the head because of it, I see a friend with a new girlfriend and it kills me inside, I see a post from a friend getting married on instagram and it crushes me, I see my Chad friend talking about how he couldn't be happier and it makes me want to LDAR until I sleep so I can have some peace.
Yes if u meditation max

um bro relationships dont matter bro! work on youtself bro!!!!

All joking aside, no it doesnt get easier, you may find copes but they are only temporary

You need to get better copes man
Broaden your horizons, I started reading and doing other things and it helped me cope better

Sadly, it never gets better. One cope leads to another one and so on.