Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does inceldom cause apathy towards money and possessions?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I feel like having the major component of love and sex missing from my life has made me completely indifferent towards accumulating wealth. All secondary desires just pale in comparison to the pain of inceldom. I don't care about looking successful because I don't have the baseline of basic attraction to build it upon and I would always look like a tryharding beta.

idk i want money for my pc, for games, and to get a ps5, since gaming helps me cope. i'd say inceldom causes you to be closer to your possessions, but that's just my experience.

idk i want money for my pc, for games, and to get a ps5, since gaming helps me cope. i'd say inceldom causes you to be closer to your possessions, but that's just my experience.
Same here.

Richcel>Poorcel

Don't buy games :feelskek:
Download them.
I download everything from TV Shows, anime, video games and books ((in minecraft, of course I paid for minecraft :feelsLSD:)), I never paid a dime for it. I know if everyone was doing that a lot of copes wouldn't exist but I don't care, I don't have the money for it in the first place and most people are normies who buy instead of cracking.

I was actually going to write about maximizing pleasure. I agree that "possessions" when they refer to copes are crucial.

Don't buy games :feelskek:
Download them.
I download everything from TV Shows, anime, video games and books ((in minecraft, of course I paid for minecraft :feelsLSD:)), I never paid a dime for it. I know if everyone was doing that a lot of copes wouldn't exist but I don't care, I don't have the money for it in the first place and most people are normies who buy instead of cracking.
you right :feelskek:

i only really pirate games if i know i probably won't like it or if i already played it on a different platform

it's kind of a soy trait of mine where i pretty much buy the game if i really like it:soy:

I want money for my copes but i have no motivation to work for that money

I feel like having the major component of love and sex missing from my life has made me completely indifferent towards accumulating wealth. All secondary desires just pale in comparison to the pain of inceldom. I don't care about looking successful because I don't have the baseline of basic attraction to build it upon and I would always look like a tryharding beta.
All men on a subconcious or conscious level know that the only reason to aquire money in the first place and gain status with it is to attract a female. If you have swallowed the blackpill you know females are utterly tarnished and you dont even want to get with a female or you believe you are too sub human to get one, therefore the need to acquire money and status as a secondary step to get the females is utterly redundant.

Also you work out that without the need to buy and acquire high value high status trinkets, cars, clothes, shoes, watches etc to impress m'lady that you can actually live off practically nothing to survive by yourself, the costs are so low in comparison its insane.

Thus the drive for material possessions and money are completely diminished and nullified as you have literally no utility for it and it has a huge cost of time and effort for very little pay off, once you know how little value it adds to your life.

I have completely eradicated uneccessary expenditure and survive comfortably on 20 hours a week job paying all bills, I dont own a car cook my own food i am literally break even at 600 pounds a month, with every expense taken into account, i still actually save a couple of hundred a month.

Last edited:
After swallowing the blackpill I didn’t care much about accumulating wealth, but later realized that was all I had to fall back on to get some enjoyment out of this miserable existence. Being both poor and incel is like being in prison.

Last edited:
All men on a subconcious or conscious level know that the only reason to aquire money in the first place and gain status with it is to attract a female. If you have swallowed the blackpill you know females are utterly tarnished and you dont even want to get with a female or you believe you are too sub human to get one, therefore the need to acquire money and status as a secondary step to get the females is utterly redundant.

Also you work out that without the need to buy and acquire high value high status trinkets, cars, clothes, shoes, watches etc to impress m'lady that you can actually live off practically nothing to survive by yourself, the costs are so low in comparison its insane.

Thus the drive for material possessions and money are completely diminished and nullified as you have literally no utility for it and it has a huge cost of time and effort for very little pay off, once you know how little value it adds to your life.

I have completely eradicated uneccessary expenditure and survive comfortably on 20 hours a week job paying all bills, I dont own a car cook my own food i am literally break even at 600 pounds a month, with every expense taken into account, i still actually save a couple of hundred a month.
Yep, this is it. The blackpill really kills the inner slave.

After swallowing the blackpill I didn’t care much about accumulating wealth, but later realized that’s was all I had to fall back on to get some enjoyment out of this miserable existence. Being both poor and incel is like being in prison.
i have gone further with the conssoooooom angle,

COPES DONT WORK ESPECIALLY MATERIALLY DERIVED COPES EG FOOD VIDYA AND MINDLESS CONSOOOOOOM ENTERTAINMENT.

The real cope is being creative making shit for your self, a video game, a story, writing a novel, music, there are not enough hours in the day to get good at and create in the arts. The only angle the consooooom angle has is being lazy and passively engaging in an activity that you have to pay through the nose for, have you noticed all the passively consoooooomed copes costs are very high. Now compare this with what i just suggested art practically free, music some equipment a couple of hundred dollars FOREVER, you would spend years and not have to spend any more, writing free, programming a game designing a game practically free.

It is laziness that is the reliance on"copes" not lack of money

you can do so much on absolutely nothing, it is purely a product of a low iq environment that you are led to believe the only copes are highly expensive copes and this is the only fun and enjoyment to be had, this is uber low iq

Nah, I do like to have money and I cherish my possessions. There is a ton of stuff that I want to buy too. It helps me cope with stress and the emptiness that I experience every day. I have not spent too much on stuff this month so far, only about 110 euros so I try to avoid buying stuff I like due to impulses. Yesterday I bought a figure, but I only bought it because it was the last one in stock.
i cant remember the last time i spent 110 euros in one month on non essential items like food and tools for fixing bike etc

I still want money, I want so much that I could never run out.

Blackpill = Freedom

I will make a thread about money in the near future. Inceldom is actually liberating from a financial point of view. You don't have an insane mortgage (500k+) for some mcmansion or any other financial obligations. You only have to take care of yourself

Not having any money and working crappy jobs for little money was more depressing than anything.
Wealth is still a dream I can chase and maybe actually get.

Probably. I'm depressed so even the shit I used to like doing like Combat Sports and Video games I'm finding to be a chore.

Not having any money and working crappy jobs for little money was more depressing than anything.
Wealth is still a dream I can chase and maybe actually get.
it is a dream however you have to engage in higher order maslows hierarchy style thinking, what is the reason you are dreaming of attaining money what is the existential reason for the accumulation of the dream amount of money. Money in and of itself is worthless it is only a means to acquire items and status, the reasons for attaining these items and status are the whole deal not a part of it.

unless you are some kind of chimpanzeee bashing at a keyboard in the randomised hope of typing the bible, which not only is biblically low iq, it is biblically low chance, i thiknk its 1 in trillions or googleplex chances but still a minute chance, there is absolutely no logic or modus operandi in chasing this " dream", if you have not reasoned out why you are doing it.

it is a dream however you have to engage in higher order maslows hierarchy style thinking, what is the reason you are dreaming of attaining money what is the existential reason for the accumulation of the dream amount of money. Money in and of itself is worthless it is only a means to acquire items and status, the reasons for attaining these items and status are the whole deal not a part of it.

unless you are some kind of chimpanzeee bashing at a keyboard in the randomised hope of typing the bible, which not only is biblically low iq, it is biblically low chance, i thiknk its 1 in trillions or googleplex chances but still a minute chance, there is absolutely no logic or modus operandi in chasing this " dream", if you have not reasoned out why you are doing it.
Don’t think I understand stand you’re point. Money is the driving force of the modern world.
A shitty life with money is better than one without it.

Don’t think I understand stand you’re point. Money is the driving force of the modern world.
A shitty life with money is better than one without it.
logical fallacy

built into what im saying also, plus my original reply at the start, acquiring the money is a hell in itself, you have to heavily sacrifice time energy and effort to acquire the money, i dont understand, you are speaking as if herrr derrrr bro ill jeeeeeez gets some money they fall of treeees.

Underpinning the whole discussion on money its always a cost benefit analysis, so you take what i say above about higher order thinking then you add on top of this a great great cost in acquiring the money.

THEN THE COST SUPREMELY OUT WEIGHS THE BENEFIT OF AMASSING LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY, BECAUSE THE HIGHER ORDER REASON FOR THE MONEY DOESNT EXIST AND IS DEFUNCT BY THE BLACKPILL

logical fallacy built into what im saying also, plus my original reply at the start, acquiring the money is a hell in itself, you have to heavily sacrifice time energy and effort to acquire the money, i dont understand, you are speaking as if herrr derrrr bro ill jeeeeeez gets some money they fall of treeees. Underpinning the whole discussion on money its always a cost benefit analysis, so you take what i say above about higher order thinking then you add on top of this a great great cost in acquiring the money. THEN THE COST SUPREMELY OUT WEIGHS THE BENEFIT OF AMASSING LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY, BECAUSE THE HIGHER ORDER REASON FOR THE MONEY DOESNT EXIST AND IS DEFUNCT BY THE BLACKPILL
logical fallacy

built into what im saying also, plus my original reply at the start, acquiring the money is a hell in itself, you have to heavily sacrifice time energy and effort to acquire the money, i dont understand, you are speaking as if herrr derrrr bro ill jeeeeeez gets some money they fall of treeees.

Underpinning the whole discussion on money its always a cost benefit analysis, so you take what i say above about higher order thinking then you add on top of this a great great cost in acquiring the money.

THEN THE COST SUPREMELY OUT WEIGHS THE BENEFIT OF AMASSING LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY, BECAUSE THE HIGHER ORDER REASON FOR THE MONEY DOESNT EXIST AND IS DEFUNCT BY THE BLACKPILL
Maybe I’m too low iq for this one but I’ll take another shot.
Getting up everyday and breaking my back for little was depressing. Then returning home to count the hours until I had to do it again.
Driving a truck I was always happier, hated being a company driver bought mine because I wanted control and say so in my day to day existence.
Now I want more trucks.
Why run on the hamster wheel if others will do it for me.
Once I have more money what will I do? I don’t really know.
I don’t like to travel just to travel, on the road I stay in my truck as much as possible and when home I stay home.
I just like the idea of having a big balance in the bank.
But this could also be applied to everything else I do.
I collect digital games and achievements via steam some of which I’ve never played. Why?
I don’t know I just do it.

Maybe I’m too low iq for this one but I’ll take another shot.
Getting up everyday and breaking my back for little was depressing. Then returning home to count the hours until I had to do it again.
Driving a truck I was always happier, hated being a company driver bought mine because I wanted control and say so in my day to day existence.
Now I want more trucks.
Why run on the hamster wheel if others will do it for me.
Once I have more money what will I do? I don’t really know.
I don’t like to travel just to travel, on the road I stay in my truck as much as possible and when home I stay home.
I just like the idea of having a big balance in the bank.
But this could also be applied to everything else I do.
I collect digital games and achievements via steam some of which I’ve never played. Why?
I don’t know I just do it.
to a degree you have admitted you are a chimpanzee typing the bible scenario, because you do not know the reasons for the aquisiition of the money or the items

If possible try and think and drill down on why you think acquiring the money has value to you, what you think the money will do for you in the future, what you will do with the money.

For example if we remove certain simplistic and base reasons such as the security of the money, what othr reasons can you pinpoint to having the money

However to a degree if you are happy with your life and greatly enjoy your work, you are already on the correct path in my opinion

when you said money i meant acquiring large amounts of money to be liquid like a top 10% earner having to sacrifice his whole life for his career to acquire the wealth, this is what my cost benefit is based on.

you have moved from a lowest tier job, you stated you did a poorly paid job, to a moderately well paid job eg trucker, although better the trucker is nowhere near top even 30% earners, eg lawyers, programmers (expperienced), accountants, doctors, wall street etc.

however i like your angle of fuck em im going full independence and figuratively and literally driving my life (eg truck driving but works as a metaphor), and you have hit the golden state where you do a job that iis moderately well paid to make you comfortable and you like the job and it gives you good hours and freedoms, this is something all black pilled incels should seek.

I agree stuck in a low end job is pathetic, however it seems you have the least responsibilities, most freedoms eg just leave and pick up another one if awful staff, at these lower end jobs eg part time hospitality work manufacturing jobs amazon part time etc. My angle is all about maximising your free time to engage in usefl persuits that enrich your life, eg engagement in culture, creating things, skills etc etc i have found by doing this i have developed many skills and enjoy life by many orders more while being only sliightly poorer monetarily. But have gained shit loads of free time and now am able to code in the main web languages and am looking to create websites as a side gig and will try and make this into a career.

I just hate people wasting talent doing a 45 hour job and they are too tired to do what they are actually innately good at and have proficiency at, in my opinion most people simply have not tried enough different things to work out their natural talent. How do you now you are gifted in something if you havent even tried it, and you certainly wont find it out working in a desk job 8-5 5 days a week and if you actually want "money 7-6pm at a wall street bank or fleet street or as a lawyer working crazy hours.

to a degree you have admitted you are a chimpanzee typing the bible scenario, because you do not know the reasons for the aquisiition of the money or the items

If possible try and think and drill down on why you think acquiring the money has value to you, what you think the money will do for you in the future, what you will do with the money.

For example if we remove certain simplistic and base reasons such as the security of the money, what othr reasons can you pinpoint to having the money

However to a degree if you are happy with your life and greatly enjoy your work, you are already on the correct path in my opinion

when you said money i meant acquiring large amounts of money to be liquid like a top 10% earner having to sacrifice his whole life for his career to acquire the wealth, this is what my cost benefit is based on.

you have moved from a lowest tier job, you stated you did a poorly paid job, to a moderately well paid job eg trucker, although better the trucker is nowhere near top even 30% earners, eg lawyers, programmers (expperienced), accountants, doctors, wall street etc.

however i like your angle of fuck em im going full independence and figuratively and literally driving my life (eg truck driving but works as a metaphor), and you have hit the golden state where you do a job that iis moderately well paid to make you comfortable and you like the job and it gives you good hours and freedoms, this is something all black pilled incels should seek.

I agree stuck in a low end job is pathetic, however it seems you have the least responsibilities, most freedoms eg just leave and pick up another one if awful staff, at these lower end jobs eg part time hospitality work manufacturing jobs amazon part time etc. My angle is all about maximising your free time to engage in usefl persuits that enrich your life, eg engagement in culture, creating things, skills etc etc i have found by doing this i have developed many skills and enjoy life by many orders more while being only sliightly poorer monetarily. But have gained shit loads of free time and now am able to code in the main web languages and am looking to create websites as a side gig and will try and make this into a career.

I just hate people wasting talent doing a 45 hour job and they are too tired to do what they are actually innately good at and have proficiency at, in my opinion most people simply have not tried enough different things to work out their natural talent. How do you now you are gifted in something if you havent even tried it, and you certainly wont find it out working in a desk job 8-5 5 days a week and if you actually want "money 7-6pm at a wall street bank or fleet street or as a lawyer working crazy hours.
Some of us struggle with that. It took me forever to figure out what I’m good at many still do struggle.
I’m not good with tools, math, programming etc thought for a long time the only thing I was capable of doing was being a drone lifting boxes off a line and placing them on pallets.
Logistics is what I do love though so much waste and inefficiency in this industry. Is their something I can do to fix it? Being a block head though it’s a struggle.
Nice to be in the truck gives time to think about bigger pictures but also to dwell on ones short comings.
Only other thing I’ve ever been good at is working with clay but I haven’t been able to do that in years.
When one struggles through life I do think it’s a natural tendency to gravitate towards certain things.
When I was a kid it was my dog. Teenager and even to today video games.
I guess being low value might be part of it to.
Proudest moment of my life was buying my truck made me feel more valuable I guess the same could be said about my game collection.
When working with coworkers non of that matters or even among family even with a successful company I will still be subpar compared to others life achievements and I’m ok with that now.

Some of us struggle with that. It took me forever to figure out what I’m good at many still do struggle.
I’m not good with tools, math, programming etc thought for a long time the only thing I was capable of doing was being a drone lifting boxes off a line and placing them on pallets.
Logistics is what I do love though so much waste and inefficiency in this industry. Is their something I can do to fix it? Being a block head though it’s a struggle.
Nice to be in the truck gives time to think about bigger pictures but also to dwell on ones short comings.
Only other thing I’ve ever been good at is working with clay but I haven’t been able to do that in years.
When one struggles through life I do think it’s a natural tendency to gravitate towards certain things.
When I was a kid it was my dog. Teenager and even to today video games.
I guess being low value might be part of it to.
Proudest moment of my life was buying my truck made me feel more valuable I guess the same could be said about my game collection.
When working with coworkers non of that matters or even among family even with a successful company I will still be subpar compared to others life achievements and I’m ok with that now.
precisely the only way you are low value, is the eyes of others who use arbitrary dominance hiearchies filled with low iq short sighted values for men, eg bigger is better, chad only, height, looks, money, status, this is uber low iq and just doesnt work, you miss so much talent its unreal.

Just run this scenario, put almost every world class scientist in this world then put them in comparison in the modern world, and people would value them at the bottom, but they are levels above, they literally only lose on the superficial hierarchies eg looks, heights, status, everyone in this world would look down on them in social media etc which is real life.

However these are the most intelligent people who have ever lived, they mog the living shit out of the people looking down on them, compared to them 95% of the population are fucking baboons with the mind of a child,this is how far the society has fallen, its value system is totally morally and ethically bankrupt.

This is why you have to think outside of their pedantic superficial value system as its unbelievably giga low iq and giga degenerate ethically, this way their valuation of you means absolutely nothing to you, as you lampoon their value system for the low iq wang it is. When you start to ridicule the very value system eg mocking them for low iq statements, mocking obsessions with looks eg calling them narcissistic to their face daily, they chimp out they have nothing to back it up.

I do this at my part time work where i mock their valuation system openly, if someone is simping over a tall chad i openly mock the women for the superficiality, if they use snapchat etc i mock them for their vanity and narcissism, most of the time they just dont respond and avoid me, they cant even justify it to me.

Last edited:
precisely the only way you are low value, is the eyes of others who use arbitrary dominance hiearchies filled with low iq short sighted values for men, eg bigger is better, chad only, height, looks, money, status, this is uber low iq and just doesnt work, you miss so much talent its unreal.

Just run this scenario, put almost every world class scientist in this world then put them in comparison in the modern world, and people would value them at the bottom, but they are levels above, they literally only lose on the superficial hierarchies eg looks, heights, status, everyone in this world would look down on them in social media etc which is real life.

However these are the most intelligent people who have ever lived, they mog the living shit out of the people looking down on them, compared to them 95% of the population are fucking baboons with the mind of a child,this is how far the society has fallen, its value system is totally morally and ethically bankrupt.
And how are we suppose to fix it?
I just want to carve a little slice out of the current situation to enjoy a little.
If it all comes crumbling down oh well don’t care.
You could argue that smart people are an anomaly. Women don’t biologically select for those traits never have.
I have one family member I’d classify as chad he’s also very intelligent Id put him at the extreme of the anomaly. My others cousins Id put as normie. I’d say they all have a random equal chance of producing the next Einstein or the next dunce or average normie.
I would also have a chance if I could participate but some get shut out entirely.

Last edited:
how? I want more money to cope better.

My only motivation with regard to money is saving/investing enough for myself to be comfortable, and possibly landlordmaxx.

Other than that I don't care about having the fanciest car, or biggest mansion, or whatever other lavish things that consumerist normies obsess over. I just want to be comfortable without being a slave.

Copes are cheap.