Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does inceldom affect gaming skills negatively?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I've been trying to get good at this game called Osu since last year, it's a game for giga mogging Chads. This game entirely relies on your genetics and your ability to accurately track circles appearing on the screen. But even after months of playing this fucking game, I'm on par with grandmothers when it comes to skill, in fact even grannies mog me at this game.

I first throught it was because I was ethnic and of an inferior race, but there are people of my race who play this game who giga mog. So don't understand.

Chad plays this game for 4 hours and already rank mogs me to shadow realm and beyond.

And there are many different games, like CSGO, where I used to be very solid and was hovering around Supreme rank for a whole year and now if I play I'm bottom of the barrel. I suck at all games pretty much.

Is this because of inceldom or my subhumanity in general?

Subhumanity. I am extremely good at pretty much all fps games but am still bottom of the barrel incel

i don't think so, there is a lots of incels in CS pro scene and other competitive shit.

I was already shit at games.

yes, after playing lol for years im still bad at the game

Age affects it. I don't know how old you are.

Also different people excel at different kinds of games.

Age affects it. I don't know how old you are.

Also different people excel at different kinds of games.
Mid 20's, but I have a friend who is 30 who giga mogs me in Osu

I don’t think so, I do quite well in some multiplayer games but it depends on the game for me.

I don't play games all the time.

Do you play using a tablet?

Regular sex with a loving partner can increase cognitive abilities to an extent but still some chinese freak who had never seen any coochie in his life will absolutely mog every sexhaver.

No there are plenty of incels that are good at games.
What comes to mind is the pro player 'Dizzy'.

It's a good thread idea tbh.

Last edited:
No there are plenty of incels that are good at games.
What comes to mind is the pro player 'Dizzy'.
The guy is young, maybe has not been affected too brutally by inceldom yet. At his age I was okay at gaming, skip a few years later and I can't game for shit. However, Osu! remains my most notable example where I suck extremely hard and I'm bottom 5% skill wise and it's very painful but there isn't much that I can do about it.

When did you reach Supreme?

Well 2015 is a completely different time from now. People have drastically improved since then.
I was pretty good still, I played ESEA too against pros. So I was definitely still good at the game, but my skill just dissappeared overtime. But I hate CS now anyway, so it doesn't bother me that much. Just happen to see that I suck at literally every game nowadays.

It depends. Incels who are still bluepilled can be motivated to become the best. As a blackpilled incel, I am depressed and unmotivated, so I cant fully focus on mastering games.

It depends. Incels who are still bluepilled can be motivated to become the best. As a blackpilled incel, I am depressed and unmotivated, so I cant fully focus on mastering games.
I'm not shit due to lack of motivation. I've grinded Osu a while and still am extremely bad and grandmothers are better at this game than me. My theory is because I have shit genetics and I am subhuman.

Yes. Imagine how much better you'd be at games if a girl was sucking your dick while playing.

I'm not shit due to lack of motivation. I've grinded Osu a while and still am extremely bad and grandmothers are better at this game than me. My theory is because I have shit genetics and I am subhuman.
Yeh, genetics definitely play a part for sure.