Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does having cauliflower ears increase or lower your SMV?

Would you like to have a cauliflower ear?

• Yes, I would be a mogger if I had cauliflower ears.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No, it's ogre

Votes: 28 93.3%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Grapplers and MMA fighters often have cauliflower ears from grappling and fighting.

NINTCHDBPICT000439378263.jpg

alexander-gustafsson-ears.jpg

mag_ear_01jr_576.jpg

Conor-McGregor-FS1-Workout-478x2704.jpg

Is this the ultimate SMV boost (fighter halo effect) or does it just look weird?

I heard that some men who trained combat sports actually wanted to get them on purpose. I never got them myself, I guess my ears are just durable or whatever.

Now why would some people want to have cauliflower ears, especially when it can be painful and even dangerous?

It’s simple, for grapplers and fighters, cauliflower ears are like a ‘badge of honour’, a trophy that makes hem look tough. People give them respect just by looking at their ears. While in most cases, it’s harmless, in some severe cases, the structure of the ear can be damaged and can negatively affect hearing and balance.

Last edited:
Over for cauliflowercels

it could look alright on ogres

Whether men respect them has no bearing on whether they are attractive to women.

I have broccoli ears...

Would you guys bang a foid with cauliflower ear

i don’t even know

Fascinating. Looks painful

Would you date a MMA female who rolls around with other males every day to practice grappling and goes into sauna together with them to cut weight?

This kind of shit only works if it's adequate to other thugmaxx/high T traits you have so you can fit an archetype even more. It would obviously lower Brat Pitt or Di Caprio SMV if they had this shit

They usually belong to wrestlerchads so yeah

Most foods don’t even know how it’s caused so no

It looks bad but those guys you posted are gl and the fucked up ears weren't enough to ruin their looks.

Also most fighters are thugmaxxed, which compensates for the bad-looking ears.

Probably has about the same effect on your SMV as a bad personality.

Only if they know what it is caused by.

Otherwise they'll think you have shit genes.

That shit looks nasty