Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does friendship even exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
I have a chronic illness and people in my age avoid me because i do not provide enough resources that the friendship is worth it for them.
This made me to become a real loner and at the moment i have difficulties accepting it and also the black pill but i hope this phase will pass.

Now the question is: What is friendship? What are friends?

In movies we have those archetypes of people who would do everything for each other and care about each other no matter what. I think this is big bullshit.
People are friends because both partys benefit from each other. If one party benefits more the friendship is more important to them than the other party and there is a power imbalance.

Even the best friendship will be ended if one party does not get enough ressources. You can go into credit but only for a certain amount of time. People can create some biased thoughts for why a friendship ended like: ,,We didnt like each other,, or ,,We had a different political orientation blabla.
Whats really the message though is: This person didnt benefit me enough so that i can become more powerful in my life and he/she /it dragged me down. Therefore i ended the friendship.

This is why even your best friend can betray you when shit hits the fan. As much as your girl loves you, if you loose your leg or become disabled, she will leave because there is nothing to benefit anymore no matter how much she loves you. Same with friends.

The girls who never marry again after their husbands die are the huge minority and only do it because they have been brought up with religious morals and thinking. (which maybe is important to get back, different discussion)

Especially in our fast paced society with more and more competition this becomes a thing.

Moral of the story is: Friendship is only two partys using each other for pleasure and power. If one doesnt benefit enough long term this relationship will end.

There is nothing super nice about friendship if you reduce it to what it really is.

Everybody is in this world for pleasure and power. If you are useless, you are useless.

Take the friendship pill guys.

People are too dependent on other people to have friends, it will always be a competition for them. They don't know the truth of the blackpill, that their value is only based on their appearence, they'll spend their lives in a race that was rigged from the start

Ironically enough, anonymous internet frenship is the closest thing to true friendship remaining

People are too dependent on other people to have friends, it will always be a competition for them. They don't know the truth of the blackpill, that their value is only based on their appearence, they'll spend their lives in a race that was rigged from the start

Ironically enough, anonymous internet frenship is the closest thing to true friendship remaining
not solely based but yes, the higher your looks the higher your value. But other ressources count too, money, contacts, property, knowledge. If you have nothing to give but they still are with you then they love you (quote from zizek).

Internet friendships are beyond all those factors. Only sympathy matters. I agree that close friendships can exist but will become different if you meet in real life.

I had a best friend in highschool and it does exist, but it doesn't depend on if you're likeable like normies make you believe. You have to be very lucky to find someone that you have a connection with and that enjoys being with you, is on the same wavelength basically. But we grew apart after he got a gf so I have been friendless for a long time. Normies think that quantity is more important but keep in mind that only quality is important. Having many friends on facebook and gossiping and laughing about others may secure your place in the social circle, but it's not real friendship. Most normies love to exclude people and are incapable of being friends

I had a best friend in highschool and it does exist, but it doesn't depend on if you're likeable like normies make you believe. You have to be very lucky to find someone that you have a connection with and that enjoys being with you, is on the same wavelength basically. But we grew apart after he got a gf so I have been friendless for a long time. Normies think that quantity is more important but keep in mind that only quality is important. Having many friends on facebook and gossiping and laughing about others may secure your place in the social circle, but it's not real friendship. Most normies love to exclude people and are incapable of being friends
Yes agree. But again: You both were on the same ,,Wavelenght,, meaning you had similar ressources and status. This is why the friendship worked. Now he has a GF, you are his old friend from loner times etc i dont know what happend.

As nice as friendships look like in the movies. Real life is different.

the only real friends are the ones that you have roots with which is pretty rare
You have to be very lucky to find someone that you have a connection with and that enjoys being with you, is on the same wavelength basically.
also this

the only real friends are the ones that you have roots with which is pretty rare

also this
not true. Roots dont mean shit. Lots of people i had roots with just became normies who wouldnt want to do shit anymore considering my situation.

A 40+ low-tier normie male teacher told us in class when I was in high school.

You think you have lots of friends, you may have hundreds of friends on social media, but let me ask you this. How many of these friends would come to your help if you called them in the middle of the night and asked them to travel 15 km to help you fix your car with a blown engine stuck in the middle of nowhere?

Basically he experienced this situation a couple of weeks prior. He called like 10 "friends" of his, but nobody was willing to help him. Eventually a total stranger travelling on that otherwise not very congested road helped him out.

A perfect story to illustrate how human relationships are purely transactional.

"Does friendship even exist?" only if u got money

and still those are not your "friends"

finding someone who enjoys being around you is still a myth for me

Last edited:
Friends are an illusion that we‘re not alone.