Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does fasting help?

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★★
My desires are killing me,I feel so frustrated I can't do anything, its on my mind all the time,how,HOW do I control my sex drive,I want to have sex so badly,and I live in a muslim community so I can't even visit prostitutes or go and talk to random girls on the street otherwise, Ill get beaten up by muslim whiteknights,how do I repress this libido,nothing helps,nothing..:feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:

just fuck a prostitute in a secluded area

Doubt it, it can only distract you for a bit.

Dude,I can't, we don't have prostitutes, its a muslim community :feelsrope:
brutal ok then try to studymaxx then move out of the country to a country where it has prostitutes

brutal ok then try to studymaxx then move out of the country to a country where it has prostitutes
I can't even study because I am so sexually frustrated:feelsrope:

i relate i cant even focus in anything due to loneliness and inceldom

i relate i cant even focus in anything due to loneliness and inceldom
Btw dude how do you have over 2500 posts in one day?Do you rot in this forum all day?

I remember every time I did dry fasting, after 2 days I was too-light-headed to get pissed off about anything.
Being leaner feels healthier than not.

Just jerk off dude:feelswhat: