Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does every normie have an activity they enjoy? I don't understand how everybody isn't miserable for not having interests/passions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Is my brain so dogshit that things which are natural for others are impossible for me?

For so long I keep trying to find something to interest me, not even a passion, just something interesting that I want to do for a few hours every day. I put effort into it, I searched, and yet I still find everything boring, pointless and not worth doing.

And it's not just now, after years of depression and probably having my dopamine system fucked up beyond repair. Even as a kid I didn't really find anything interesting, mostly I'd just rot and seek comfort in TV and video games.

I seriously can't wrap my head around how people just go about their lives and find things interesting. I've gone down so many lists of interests and I really find everything pointless and boring. Music, writing, drawing, sports, walking.

Or is that people just socialize and find doing things fun because of other people? Shit, it appears I have the worst of both worlds. Normal people socialize and find fun in interacting with people and learning from/doing it with them. And autists have their own niche shit that they get obsessed over. And yet I'm an avoidant autist who really, really wants to find something to obsess over and yet I can't make my brain stop seeing everything as boring and pointless. Fucking reductionist brain that sucks the fun out of everything and just sees everything as a dull sum of its parts. Fuck I hate my brain.

Last edited:
everything but sex with a JB is cope

Try drugmaxxing

your dopamine is fried at this point because it doesn't give you instant gratification anymore. everything become mundane and boring

drugs on the other hand doesn't give a shit about what your brain is thinking. IT WILL give you rush of dopamine for a while. after that see if you can
regain happiness from the things you find mundane before

most are surrogate activities, but you can find hobbies also

NPC "hobbies": Twitter, watching shitty youtube channels, watching trash on netflix, saying that they like hiking and traveling (even though they literally never do them).

Most work and live like zombies.

Last edited:
Normies often watch TV shows to pass time.