Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does drunkmaxxing work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Deleted member 44283

Deleted member 44283

Banned
-
Do you think that getting drunk :blackpill: or at least a bit intoxicated in a bar could allow an incel to lower their inhibitions and increase their confidence enough to get a one night stand with at least 4/10 foid :feelsohh::ahegao:? Any of you guys tried this? I'm wondering because I'm 17 and can't quite go to bars and give it a try myself yet. :feelsaww::feelsthink:

Never gotten drunk.
Can’t say.

It lowers your inhibition for sure

Damn dude why not do it at least once?
Dunno I had chances to drink before but I turned it down everytime, cost sunk fallacy maybe.
I don’t like the idea of ‘losing control’

I was a bar with an uncle at this boomer club and I ordered lemonade :feelshaha:

Dunno I had chances to drink before but I turned it down everytime, cost sunk fallacy maybe.
I don’t like the idea of ‘losing control’

I was a bar with an uncle at this boomer club and I ordered lemonade :feelshaha:
wow.

Not involving foids but it does helps you talk to people without giving a fuck tbh
yeah I already knew that much. I've gotten drunk a couple of times but not in a bar with foids or any other place involving them.

4/10 with makeup is chadlite only.

Bars are cold approach, for cold approach you need looks. Ugly men like us can only get a toilet through warm approach. Drunkmaxxing might work if you want a ONS with a 2/10 or 1/10 bar rat (that actually looks like a rat), but she won't get into a long-term relationship with you, plus you are very likely to fail.

Any cold approach arena is a sausage fest, generally speaking toilets don't need to get into these "desperate" things like bars or Tinder to find a date, they can just put their head out of the window and get hundreds of suitors. Only the truly desperate, the really anti-social, AND the very slutty toilets go for cold approach.

As an ugly man I'm sure that you can go multiple years at a bar without a single ONS, bars and clubs are Chadlite-minimum.

don't go to bars or nightclubs. if you get drunk you will lose yourself and get your rage out much easier. every incel has rage inside, with alcohol in a public place = a very bad combination. i only had bad experiences with that combination.

once i had a fight with 2 guys, the police came and i had insulted the female cop just a little (it was no heavy insult like slut or whore or etc.) that whiteknight cop handcuffed me for that and i had to sleep on a torture mat with damaged rips. had also pay 100 euros for them arresting me overnight and putting me in that cell.
that mat was the blue one that we use in sports (school) yet mine was always sinking down to the ground.

an other time i was drinking from the same cup of a foid and got that thing on my lip the next day. ( don't know the english name) have not even fkd her just paid her drinks like a simp, you will also be a simp if you drink.

If confidence is what's preventing you then you aren't truly an incel.

No. This won't work at all for an incel.

Yes, this is how normies do it

Depends on the person. I can be black out drunk but still be anxious, beta, and quiet.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Alcohol won't lower my inhib:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Guess that's the price you pay for being high iq:feelzez::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Any drug is a fuckin curse.

Its amazing how productive you can be even if you take 3-4 weeks off of drugs/alcohol. You are generally in a better mood. Have more energy. Can think straight and get ahead.

Alcohol/drugs is for total complete losers. Whatever problems there already are, drugs and alcohol make it even worst because those people with problems use them as a temporary fix.

Drunkmaxxing works for mentalcels, because it lowers your inhibitions and makes it easier to approach women, which is what often causes people to be mentalcels.

It will only work around women who are also drunk, though, because sober women will just see you as a retarded drunk, unless you are on low doses of alcohol.

I've tried and failed countless times, it's over for manelts :feelsUgh:

No alcohol for ur face