Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does drinking 3 liters of beer with 5% alcohol daily cause health problems?

Does drinking 3 liters of beer with 5% alcohol daily cause health problems?

• Total voters
B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★★
I live in Turkey and my father thinks I will get cirrhosis because I consume this amount of alcohol. I have heard that many people in the west consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Is my father biased because I'm in a Muslim country or is he right?

Whether you get that or not is all up to genetics.

Does your immediate family have a history of that?

Dad, mother, grandparents? Etc.

Probably. But for years I drank minumum 6 litres a day at 7.5-9%

Nowadays I don't even know how much. I just drink obscene amounts all day every day of anything all the way from 4% up to 95%

Whether you get that or not is all up to genetics.

Does your immediate family have a history of that?

Dad, mother, grandparents? Etc.
Only my grandfather was a alcoholic. But my 3 relatives died from pancreatic cancer. Alcohol consumption increasing risk of pancreatic cancer.

Nowadays I don't even know how much. I just drink obscene amounts all day every day of anything all the way from 4% up to 95%
Do u have any diseases?

Makes me sad to read tbh.

I hate that we have to turn to things like this to cope :cryfeels:

Ask the doctors on soydit

Depends if you also drink alot of water and exercise daily.

If you just and rot drinking all day then yea its not healthy

Do u have any diseases?
The hospital have said that my organs are in no good state I guess. But other than that, I wouldn't say so

Makes me sad to read tbh.

I hate that we have to turn to things like this to cope :cryfeels:
It sucks but got to cope somehow. Some people take vitamin supplements. I take happiness supplements

Probably not the best

I drink a lot of water and I ran 10 km 3 days ago just to test myself.

The hospital have said that my organs are in no good state I guess. But other than that, I wouldn't say so
Do u had any pancreaticis before? My uncle had one and I get a anxiety every morning it's fucked up.

ask @Pancakecel

Do u had any pancreaticis before? My uncle had one and I get a anxiety every morning it's fucked up.
They have mentioned my pancreas, liver and heart. But I don't know for sure and I also don't care. It's not worth my time to go get looked at either. They have nothing to offer me. I only found out because of the times I've gone out and drank and drugged myself into unconsciousness and ended up there.

They have mentioned my pancreas, liver and heart. But I don't know for sure and I also don't care. It's not worth my time to go get looked at either. They have nothing to offer me. I only found out because of the times I've gone out and drank and drugged myself into unconsciousness and ended up there.
Damn bro. I'd say you should care about this before it's too late, but you've probably heard it too much. I wish you the best end. I hope you get out of this fucked up world asap. It's your choice and I won't gaslight you.

Its unhealthy regardless

5 pints a day, do you even get drunk from this amount of alcohol? doesn't seem like a lot but doing this daily for decades will fuck your liver up.

Damn bro. I'd say you should care about this before it's too late, but you've probably heard it too much. I wish you the best end. I hope you get out of this fucked up world asap. It's your choice and I won't gaslight you.
too late for what?:feelshaha: it's over for me

where do you get the $$$ to fund all that booze?