Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Degeneracy make a society strong and prosperous ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I am not espousing any theory here. But just from observation one can very clearly see that -

1. Countries which are stronger and richer - are also the motherland of degeneracy i.e western countries.
2. While countries which are least degenerate - are also the poorest and shittiest countries to live in. i.e muslim countries. If oil was not there in some middle east counries , they too would have been shit like other muslim countries.

What do you think - Does degeneracy make a society rich and strong ?

Last edited:
It's the opposite. Strong society --> rich & comfortable society --> degenerate society

brutal late post :feelsbadman:

Low IQ thread ngl

correlation does not equal causation stupid graycel OP

thats like saying your friend with unwashed teeth is better kisser than you so you should not brush your teeth

I am not espousing any theory here. But just from observation one can very clearly see that -

1. Countries which are stronger and richer - are also the motherland of degeneracy i.e western countries.
2. While countries which are least degenerate - are also the poorest and shittiest countries to live in. i.e muslim countries. If oil was not there in some middle east counries , they too would have been shit like other muslim countries.

Degeneracy IS prosperity-- that's why it's important for all strata of society be able to have some access to sex. I define degeneracy as all social classes having access to fuck in ways that are solely for pleasure, and also be socially accepted for HOW you want to fuck.

Last edited:
All of these European countries became rich and powerful in the 1890s, when degeneracy was not yet present there. Your theory is not correct.

Wealth Results Into people becoming more careless and degenerate