Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Does clout really attract females?

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
How come every famouscel eventually gets a gf or a few orbiters?

Pic related for example has a gf now

Attachments

• 1586898730929.png
    1586898730929.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 89
Yes, they chase looks and status.
Once you lose it they will disappear.

He was a bloatcel from the start. Literally peak Norman looks, maybe even high tier normie if he got thin and in shape. though I’m not sure if he has autism or is otherwise mentalcel. Probably not from his composure during the interview.

He was a bloatcel from the start. Literally peak Norman looks, maybe even high tier normie if he got thin and in shape. though I’m not sure if he has autism or is otherwise mentalcel. Probably not from his composure during the interview.
Wasn't he a regular poster on here?

Pls don't remind me about that fag

How come every famouscel eventually gets a gf or a few orbiters?

Pic related for example has a gf now

Looks high-tier normie. So yes statusmaxxing can help. Could be Chadlite if his face wasn't bloated. Has Med genes, so that helps a bit.

Brandioee had girlfriends before, and that was before he lost the weight so he was.still fat as fuck.
Jfl at the fact that is obese ass still managed to get laid while my gymcel ass is rotting to death

meanwhile People talk to me in english and not my native language because I look like an ugly Moslem terrorist

Brandioee had girlfriends before, and that was before he lost the weight so he was.still fat as fuck.
Jfl at the fact that is obese ass still managed to get laid while my gymcel ass is rotting to death
I think a major difference is that he appeared on a YouTube video that gained millions of views. That alone will garner female attention towards any guy. Sure, he's decent looking, but most of it is really because of his status as an incel celebrity.

I think a major difference is that he appeared on a YouTube video that gained millions of views. That alone will garner female attention towards any guy. Sure, he's decent looking, but most of it is really because of his status as an incel celebrity.
Funny how most “incel” celebrities aren’t even incel, or don’t represent us properly :feelsseriously:

Funny how most “incel” celebrities aren’t even incel, or don’t represent us properly :feelsseriously:
I know incels with nonexistent clout that mog these incelebs tbh

No I'm talking about before he was even in the incel community. He talked about how he had girlfriends before

No I'm talking about before he was even in the incel community. He talked about how he had girlfriends before
I'm not even surprised at that ngl. Every incel I've talked to had a gf or sex prior to joining the community

A genetic incel with a gf doesn’t mean that she actually fucks him on a daily basis due to being sexually attracted to him, only upper tier chadlites have this luxury

A genetic incel with a gf doesn’t mean that she actually fucks him on a daily basis due to being sexually attracted to him, only upper tier chadlites have this luxury
It's an online thing from what I've gathered so far

hes short and was fat with loose skin now. his face is decent.

yes it does! look at all the subhuman streamers with hot girlfriends. The worst is that sliker guy hes a 5'3 ethnic bald framecel that has a hot tall latina gf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
when i watch his videos i die inside from jealousy

yes it does! look at all the subhuman streamers with hot girlfriends. The worst is that sliker guy hes a 5'3 ethnic bald framecel that has a hot tall latina gf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
when i watch his videos i die inside from jealousy
Theres nothing to be jealous about, these guys are pure cucks, watching their girlfriends flooded by 9 inch BBCs

Theres nothing to be jealous about, these guys are pure cucks, watching their girlfriends flooded by 9 inch BBCs
he still fucked her,god i hate people who escape the blackpill

Statusmaxxing to an extreme degree can get you some foids and orbiters, though you'll never get as much as chad. Foids are simple enough to be controlled by looks and status.

Statusmaxing is cope. Statusmaxers get cucked by Chads and Tyrones.

@Napoleon de Geso you should make a youtube channel to get a cute loli of culture
No need, I be BrendioEEs bull and get his

All because he has good facial bones. I remember people at the start when he showed his face kept telling him that he's a fat volcel.

Does a bear shit in the woods

There are lots of regular posters in incel/blackpill communities who are otherwise attractive. Case in point: Orb
View attachment 237327
Someone made a Chadfish with orb a few months ago and it didn’t get like any matches. Hypergamy is that crazy now

Someone made a Chadfish with orb a few months ago and it didn’t get like any matches. Hypergamy is that crazy now
I seriously cannot believe that. Can you link it? If true ITS OVER FOR HUMANITY

I seriously cannot believe that. Can you link it? If true ITS OVER FOR HUMANITY
I don’t have a link but I think @Reddit_is_for_cucks might have done it cuz he does a lot of Chadfishes. So if you check his threads it might be an old one. If its not him then idk tho

Status definatly helps pushing your attractivness. It already starts with 1.000 instagram followers, i know many people with lowtier normie looks getting dms from foids because they have 1000 followers