Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does covid vaccine really feminize and castrate you?

Z

Zerosum

Kill all niggers
hello,
when the covid bullshit first happened, I was young (16) and my blue pill cuck step-dad told me I had to get it because it would be for my own good. I got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and afterwards, he also told me to get a Pfizer booster. At that age, I knew something was fishy, but I did it anyway because all my friends did it, so I figured it was probably fine.

Now, after researching more about it, I regret taking the jewjab. I know most of us Incels will not reproduce anyway (the whitecells seem to still have a chance if they SEAmaxx) so if it castrates you, there's no real difference, but the thought of thinking and behaving like a foid because of feminization is disgusting to me. If anyone has any research, opinions, or information on the long-term effects related to testosterone or sperm production, or any opinion in general, please send it.

It caused me chronic dizziness, tinnitus, inflammation and sleep problems. I used to only need to sleep 5-6 hours a day and was full of energy all the time, but since I took it, I've been needing to sleep 8+ hours. Of course, other factors may come into play as well.

It is proven at this point that it causes cardiovascular problems

It would be best to check knowledgeable medical sources rather than ask for opinions on an Internet forum.- The COVID vaccines have no side effects on testosterone or sperm production.

The J&J vaccine did have occasional side effects related to blood clotting, and it was discontinued.- The Pfizer & Moderna vaccines are safe.
-

Last edited:
@starystulejarz thoughts?

no way to find out any truth anymore in jewnternet

I don't think so

It caused me chronic dizziness, tinnitus, inflammation and sleep problems. I used to only need to sleep 5-6 hours a day and was full of energy all the time, but since I took it, I've been needing to sleep 8+ hours. Of course, other factors may come into play as well.
At least you're a good citizen, you took vaccine to keep everyone safe

It would be best to check knowledgeable medical sources rather than ask for opinions on an Internet forum.- The COVID vaccines have no side effecfts on testosterone or sperm production.
But all medical institutions and mainstream media sources are controlled by jews, I think they would obviously lie in favor of whatever aligns with the vaccine company's interests and whatever generates the most revenue

no way to find out any truth anymore in jewnternet
true, this is the last place I can look for any truth. Even if none of the incels here are actually doctors or scientists, I trust anyone here much more than any massive soulless Jewish corporation or conglomerate

true, this is the last place I can look for any truth. Even if none of the incels here are actually doctors or scientists, I trust anyone here much more than any massive soulless Jewish corporation or conglomerate
:cryfeels:

At least you're a good citizen, you took vaccine to keep everyone safe
Fuck you I was a minor at the time and my parents and school forced me to take it or else I couldn't studycel. And brainwashed into taking it just like OP

Its very tricky, think about it like this: upper respiratory viruses are not supposed to enter most parts of your body. The only places they enter are really your nose, throat and lungs if the infection gets bad. Sometimes the virus entering the lungs could lead to pneumonia and in the case of people with lower immunity even death.

But now they injected mRNA of the virus in your muscles, where from it moved to your bloodstream, and from there to all parts of your body. The body keeps producing spike protein, probably for the rest of your life. Its part of your literal DNA now lmao.

Wherever these spike proteins go, they impair DNA repair. See the study:

If something impairs your DNA repair, you essentially age faster. Yes, the covid vaccine affects your fertility. End of discussion. Doesn't matter what the big pharma thinks about it, or your neighbour, just read the study. The ability for the DNA to repair itself becomes slower as you age. The spike protein impairs your DNA repair. See what it does to your body?

As for does it feminize you, no.

Last edited:
Fuck you I was a minor at the time and my parents and school forced me to take it or else I couldn't studycel. And brainwashed into taking it just like OP
yeah seems to be the case for a lot of people, that vaccine was so fishy man

I dont care that much about the pro or anti vax shit but i'm sure that not taking it wouldn't have had bad consequences. So having some - probably - unnecessary thing in my body does raise questions. All the covid hysteria did seem forced as fuck and the way it got quickly dismissed is suspicious. Not to mention all the shady stuff during the pandemic like muh overworked nurses and doctors when in reality hospitals were quite as fuck. Maybe it was a mistake to get vaxxed just so i could go to my gay ass gym

yes that is why pureblood = superior

No, it’s just unvaccinated copers trying to act superior for not falling for a barely function “vaccine”.

But all medical institutions and mainstream media sources are controlled by jews, I think they would obviously lie in favor of whatever aligns with the vaccine company's interests and whatever generates the most revenue
-
This is a favorite of many conspiracy theorists, but it neglects the fact that a conspiracy involving so many people would be impossible to maintain.- There are hundreds of scientists and support staff involved in the testing of these vaccines.- If there were a dangerous side effect that someone wanted to hide, it would be impossible to prevent every single person who knew about it from disclosing it.
-

All vaccines cause problems. Vaccines contains mercury, formaldehydes, aluminum and detergent.

Its very tricky, think about it like this: upper respiratory viruses are not supposed to enter most parts of your body. The only places they enter are really your nose, throat and lungs if the infection gets bad. Sometimes the virus entering the lungs could lead to pneumonia and in the case of people with lower immunity even death.

But now they injected mRNA of the virus in your muscles, where from it moved to your bloodstream, and from there to all parts of your body. The body keeps producing spike protein, probably for the rest of your life. Its part of your literal DNA now lmao.

If something impairs your DNA repair, you essentially age faster. Yes, the covid vaccine affects your fertility. End of discussion. Doesn't matter what the big pharma thinks about it, or your neighbour, just read the study. The ability for the DNA to repair itself becomes slower as you age. The spike protein impairs your DNA repair. See what it does to your body?

-
Note that this study says that the virus affects DNA repair.- It does not say that the vaccine affects it.
-

But now they mRNA of the virus in your muscles, where from it moved to your bloodstream, and from there to all parts of your body. The body keeps producing spike protein, probably for the rest of your life. Its part of your literal DNA now lmao.

No doubt part of the Jewish de-population attempt. But I thought Johnson & Johnson didn't use the spiked protein, right? does the pfizer booster have the spiked protein if it's just a booster? Interesting article, I'm curious why it was retracted but couldn't find why. Thank you for reply

people love to suck up to these drug companies.
what financial incentive do they have to keep us healthy?
sorry but i'm not going to trust companies that depend on and need sickness and disease to keep me healthy.

No it does not feminize you or castrate you but it might do other bad things idk

-
This is a favorite of many conspiracy theorists, but it neglects the fact that a conspiracy involving so many people would be impossible to maintain.- There are hundreds of scientists and support staff involved in the testing of these vaccines.- If there were a dangerous side effect that someone wanted to hide, it would be impossible to prevent every single person who knew about it from disclosing it.
-
I hope that's the case brocel

sorry but i'm not going to trust companies that depend on and need sickness and disease to keep me healthy.
Agree

I hope the vaxxed idiots hurry up and die...

So I can explore their ruins for canned food.

-
Note that this study says that the virus affects DNA repair.- It does not say that the vaccine affects it.
-
we report that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein significantly inhibits DNA damage repair

If they don't keep us healthy people would stop buying their medicine sooner or later

I hope the vaxxed idiots hurry up and die...

So I can explore their ruins for canned food.
-
I've had 7 of the Moderna shots-- still here, but yea come over for dinner sometime my brocel!
-

-
I've had 7 of the Moderna shots-- still here, but yea come over for dinner sometime my brocel!
-
Thanks shedder!

(It's mostly the pfiser ones that are the worst)

If they don't keep us healthy people would stop buying their medicine sooner or later
medicine does not make you healthy it just covers up symptoms with out fixing the underlying cause for those symptoms. every time they want to prescribe me something i always ask why can't they just fix the cause.
my hernia for example just fix the damn thing instead of having me take all these pills. surgery right now is quick easy and cheap not worth their time.

-
None, but the drugs do have to be FDA-tested to ensure that they are safe and effective.
-
thats a good one don't trust those ass hat clowns either.

-
-
These same drug companies have produces SSRI's, which most often did worse in the studies than placebo. What the pharmaceutical companies did was that they continued to make the same study dozens and dozens of times, until they got the result they wanted: that SSRI's worked better than placebo. So, in the end they may end up with 24 studies which concluded that placebo is more effective in treating depression than the drugs, but one study might conclude that SSRI's are more effective than placebo in treating depression. Which of these studies do you think the pharmaceutical company is going to present to the public?

"If there were dangerous side effects--"

Copium. In many of these studies with SSRI's, patients were even committing suicide when they took these drugs. The drug companies just chose not to publish these studies.

You can choose to believe what you want to believe, whatever helps you sleep at night. But you're assuming that these people who work for pharmaceutical companies know exactly what they're doing. They don't. Besides, there was no need to hide any dangerous side effects of covid vaccines. They were exempt from any responsibility, and they could always just argue that vaccines save more lives than they kill, and then just provide their own crooked and cooked studies to prove it.

medicine does not make you healthy it just covers up symptoms with out fixing the underlying cause for those symptoms. every time they want to prescribe me something i always ask why can't they just fix the cause.
my hernia for example just fix the damn thing instead of having me take all these pills. surgery right now is quick easy and cheap not worth their time.
If the cause is genetic there's not much you can do other than try to fix the symptoms

Beyond over for vaxxed cels

The vaccine was fishy as hell someone i knew told me about his brother died from it and he also almost died after doing the shit