Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does chewing constantly improve your jaw in any way?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Like chewing gum. If I start doing it constantly, will it improve my jaw in any way? Or its genetics only and it cannot be fixed except surgery?

just chew gum for better jawline theory

I know a chadlite who chews gum habitually because he thinks it improves jaw, idk if it does but he swears by it and his jaw is good. idk if that is why though

I don't think it has effects on your jawline after your skull is formed.

Mewing does have some legit effects for it, the younger you're, the better

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Yeah If you are 10-13 maybe

it might

the inverse of it is definitely true, not using your facial muscles leads to them becoming recessed as shit (see Stephen Hawking). as for if chewing constantly would improve anything there's no way to be sure. maybe if you started doing it on a daily basis when you were like 5? but if you're a teenager-young adult it probably won't do much

People lift weight all their lives but their bone frame remains the same. What makes you think chewing, something you do daily anyway, will ever help your jaw bone.

chewing constantly AND OR grinding your teeth (whether or not involuntarily) is going to make your masseter grow which is a muscle not your actual jaw bone. Infact by having a large masseter your jaw will become more round and less square. But everyone has become so obsessed with jaw size lately and youtubers are trying to capitalize on this that they will say to chew gum and mew and all this bullshit. It is mostly genetics. HOWEVER if you want to make your jaw appear better the best thing you can do is lower your bodyfat % and shrink your masseter (via a botox injection) if it is larger than it should be.

Don't make the mistake of just being caught up in how your jaw looks - people have lost sight of the importance of overall facial harmony chasing big jaws and it's really stupid. If you look on pictures of people on various reddits now everyone is trying to exaggerate the size of their jaws. Teeth, eyes, nose, eyebrows and etc are all important for facial harmony

Here's an example of the difference masseter reduction can make:
5c3f7b625f01b798b94168bd_IMG_0013.jpg

Last edited:
Chewing is a very easy softmaxx that can significantly improve your looks. If you’re chewing now or want to get into chewing, this is the guide for you.

Section 1: Chewing

If you want jaw gains, Theres 3 things I can recommend for chewing. Those 3 things are mastic, falim and chisell. I’ll go into depth.

Part 1: Falim

Falim is a gum that has a bland, gas station gum like taste. The texture of it is smooth. When you chew on it, it’s hard but too hard for a beginner. Its also cheap. If you want to get into chewing, falim is a great place to start.

Amazon product ASIN B005GR1WO0
View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005GR1WO0/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=&linkCode=w00&linkId=&creativeASIN=B005GR1WO0

Part 2: Mastic

Mastic is a gum that looks like crystals when you take it out of the box for the first time. You have to chew down on them a little bit to turn it into gum.

once it’s been turned into gum, it has a texture that looks exactly like falim. The hardness of the gum is more than falim imo. The taste is also very different. The taste of falim is bland, the taste of mastic is very “earthy”.

Some users here have said that it tastes like dirt. In my experience, it tastes terrible and leaves a bad taste in your mouth after chewing. So if you can’t tolerate gum tasting bad, mastic isn’t for you. I also wouldn’t recommend mastic for chewing beginners, it’s very hard and can wear your jaw out easily.

Part 3: Chisell

Chisell is chewable silicone that is shaped like a small rectangle. The hardness of chisell varies. It comes in 3 versions, which are “light bite”, “medium bite” and “tough bite”.

I’ve bought all 3. The one you buy depends on how long you’ve been chewing. If you’re a beginner, buy the light bite. If you have some experience with chewing, get the medium or tough bite.

Chisell is not meant to be the only thing you chew either. It’s complementary. If you only chew Chisell, you will wear it down quickly and put holes through it, which renders it useless.

The company that makes these things are generous and have a free unlimited warranty. But that doesn’t mean you will get your Chisell instantly. I’ve had to wait 2-3 weeks to get my replacement chisells in the past. So it’s better for you to just use chisell as something to complement your mastic or falim chewing, which ensures that you can use your chisell for as long as possible and have maximum gains.

Section 2: How to chew

Part 1: Chewing with mastic and falim

Where you chew with mastic and falim is less important. You can chew on your molars, premolars, canines and so on. You will still get gains. You should ideally be chewing with an UP AND DOWN motion.

The length you chew falim or mastic should not exceed 2 hours a day. Or 1 hour a day if you’re combining mastic/falim with another jaw building method like chisell.

If you chew for too long, you will wear down your teeth and put yourself at risk for TMJ. You do NOT WANT TMJ. TMJ will force you to give up chewing.

Part 2: Chewing with chisell

Chisell should ONLY be chewed on your molars. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you chew it on your premolars or canines, you will put holes into your chisell quick, which will end up in it being useless and unchewable. This isn’t just my opinion either. It’s literally in the chisell manual.

Section 3: Gains and what to expect

After chewing for 5 months to a year, you can expect a significantly more defined/widened jaw due to a bigger masseter muscle.

Your masseter muscle isn’t the only thing that can be benefited from chewing. Other regions of your face can also see changes. Examples are your zygomatic arch and your ramus. I don’t want to go too much into detail, so I’ll just link threads and articles that explain or detail this.

https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-to-develop-zygos.10178/ (Look at Wincels comment)

www.nature.com

Chewing can significantly change the bones in your face if you’re young. If you’re past the age of 22-23, don’t expect much tbh. Your jaw will grow but other bones in your face might not move much. So if you’re young, chew. No excuses.

Here are some examples of people who chewmaxxed

Danny embleton 620 166394157313190AE-9FC2-4017-BC7F-DD2295BD750E.jpeg
405D54AE-81FC-4F9A-9105-9BC02BF7E392.jpeg

Section 4: Bloat

This section won’t be long because it’s simple.

Chewing will look like shit if you’re bloated. Lose weight and cut BF if you want your chewing to make your face look defined.

Section 5: Free weighting (experimental)

Free weighting is a new method I picked up recently. The method and how to do it is detailed here

https://web.archive.org/web/2017052...sseter-Temporalis-training-Free-Weight-method

You cannot do this and chew in the same day. It’s too risky. You have to develop a schedule.

@buflek developed a schedule for me. I’ll share it with all you

B2C4F80B-C71C-4294-9431-D9777BA6827C.jpeg

Last edited:
yes it improves jawline definition but it wont make ur chin not recessed

it might

the inverse of it is definitely true, not using your facial muscles leads to them becoming recessed as shit (see Stephen Hawking). as for if chewing constantly would improve anything there's no way to be sure. maybe if you started doing it on a daily basis when you were like 5? but if you're a teenager-young adult it probably won't do much

Stephen Hawking couldn't use his entire face. Just a little part of it. Also he was a legit 3/10 at best when he was able to walk.
Anything related to bone after you're fully grown won't grow.

However, when it comes to your jaw muscles on the sides of your face, yes they can somewhat grow, though probably not to celebrity status, because celebrities do a shit ton of surgery and it's an impossible standard to strive towards.

Heard of a company called Jawzrsize? Link: https://jawzrsize.com/

Stephen Hawking couldn't use his entire face. Just a little part of it. Also he was a legit 3/10 at best when he was able to walk.
Anything related to bone after you're fully grown won't grow.

However, when it comes to your jaw muscles on the sides of your face, yes they can somewhat grow, though probably not to celebrity status, because celebrities do a shit ton of surgery and it's an impossible standard to strive towards.

Heard of a company called Jawzrsize? Link: https://jawzrsize.com/
Is that company legit? I mean, their product really works?

Not going to hurt if you're lookmaxxing. Just chew and mew.

Is that company legit? I mean, their product really works?

I’ve read decent reviews. I just bought their full $100 kit so I’ll let people know how it works.
Obviously the product is most definitely not a way to grow bones, and I’m in my mid 30s so all my bones are fused together for a long time now.
My hope is the jaw muscles on the side of my face get more definition and maybe get myself a square jaw (maybe).

what a low IQ question, your jaw isnt defined by facial muscles, your jaw is defined by facial BONES. The only reason to exercise facial muscles is to lose facial fat in order to make your facial bones visible, it doesn't change the actual bones.

I’ve read decent reviews. I just bought their full $100 kit so I’ll let people know how it works.
Obviously the product is most definitely not a way to grow bones, and I’m in my mid 30s so all my bones are fused together for a long time now.
My hope is the jaw muscles on the side of my face get more definition and maybe get myself a square jaw (maybe).
Please do it, and if they are promising, I'll buy that too. I'm 21,so maybe there's still a chance. I don't have a strawberry jaw, so maybe I can get a more square jaw

Come on man, if it was that easy, wouldnt everyone know and have done it by now?
It is no different than;
Enlarge your pen15 by doing this!
Increase your height by doing that!
Also dont forget to give the nigerian prince your bank account to claim your inheritance.

Dont fall for this shit.

Come on man, if it was that easy, wouldnt everyone know and have done it by now?
It is no different than;
Also dont forget to give the nigerian prince your bank account to claim your inheritance.

Dont fall for this shit.

well it's scientific fact that your dick can’t grow any more. However, there isn’t much science behind growing your jaw. We use the muscles we already have to chew food and shit. What grows muscles primarily is resistance. That’s why weight training gives you the fastest results with varying degrees, compared to if you did 5 push-ups a day and never did more, or you walked the same distance you normally walk every day.
The jaw product is a product that creates resistance with your jaw. So I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt...for now.
And besides, I’m doing this for you brocels. If it doesn’t work I’ll tell you so you font have to spend your NEETbuxx on it.
Like I said, we rice are the race used as a pedestal for other races to ascend. I’m sacrificing myself for the cause as all rice should.
Please do it, and if they are promising, I'll buy that too. I'm 21,so maybe there's still a chance. I don't have a strawberry jaw, so maybe I can get a more square jaw

I’ll let you know. Remind me tho.

Like chewing gum. If I start doing it constantly, will it improve my jaw in any way? Or its genetics only and it cannot be fixed except surgery?
Yes, actually.
You can actually influence the shape of your facial bones by subjecting it to intermittent, transient forces (see Wolff's law). I forgot the study, but by increasing the amount of time chewing, the mandible actually lengthened over time in response to the high strain. The bones that make up your face are capable of changing throughout your entire life unlike your long bones, believe it or not.

You could probably increase the development of your mandible/jaw by consistently chewing gum all the time, but it would take a significant amount of time and dedication. Supplementing vitamins that are seemingly replete in today's food supply, such as vitamin D, K, and A with calcium (these all help with bone remodeling) will also speed up the changes significantly.

Yes, actually.
You can actually influence the shape of your facial bones by subjecting it to intermittent, transient forces (see Wolff's law). I forgot the study, but by increasing the amount of time chewing, the mandible actually lengthened over time in response to the high strain. The bones that make up your face are capable of changing throughout your entire life unlike your long bones, believe it or not.

You could probably increase the development of your mandible/jaw by consistently chewing gum all the time, but it would take a significant amount of time and dedication. Supplementing vitamins that are seemingly replete in today's food supply, such as vitamin D, K, and A with calcium (these all help with bone remodeling) will also speed up the changes significantly.

This works if you are a young person still growing. This won't work for a mid-to-late 30s ricecel like me, just an FYI.

But I did buy jawzrsize so I will leave a review here on how that works.

This works if you are a young person still growing. This won't work for a mid-to-late 30s ricecel like me, just an FYI.

But I did buy jawzrsize so I will leave a review here on how that works.
You would be surprised. Your facial bones can change a whole lot even in your advanced years, they aren't like the long bones that fuse once sexual maturity is reached. But it is true that you won't change as fast as a teenager/kid who is growing and developing.

I am unsure about the jawsrize thing though, I personally think mastic gum is superior because you can get uniform chewing on all sides. But if it works, it works I guess.

You would be surprised. Your facial bones can change a whole lot even in your advanced years, they aren't like the long bones that fuse once sexual maturity is reached. But it is true that you won't change as fast as a teenager/kid who is growing and developing.

I am unsure about the jawsrize thing though, I personally think mastic gum is superior because you can get uniform chewing on all sides. But if it works, it works I guess.

Well in that case I will try it starting tomorrow lol. It will take me years, but since I'll still be here forever, I'll post results in a few years then.

Yes it does especially during puberty

After puberty it wont effect bone structure but will enlargenyour massatteers which can give you a more square jaw (assuming your lower third is normal). But you need to chew mastic of falim gum.

chewing constantly AND OR grinding your teeth (whether or not involuntarily) is going to make your masseter grow which is a muscle not your actual jaw bone. Infact by having a large masseter your jaw will become more round and less square. But everyone has become so obsessed with jaw size lately and youtubers are trying to capitalize on this that they will say to chew gum and mew and all this bullshit. It is mostly genetics. HOWEVER if you want to make your jaw appear better the best thing you can do is lower your bodyfat % and shrink your masseter (via a botox injection) if it is larger than it should be.

Don't make the mistake of just being caught up in how your jaw looks - people have lost sight of the importance of overall facial harmony chasing big jaws and it's really stupid. If you look on pictures of people on various reddits now everyone is trying to exaggerate the size of their jaws. Teeth, eyes, nose, eyebrows and etc are all important for facial harmony

Here's an example of the difference masseter reduction can make:
5c3f7b625f01b798b94168bd_IMG_0013.jpg
Interesting. You should make a detailed thread. This is some untapped blackpoll/lookspill.
Very little is known about Facial Harmony. It will be a very interesting read.

I think it's a waste of time and money.
@DarthSpectra bro @Legendarywristcel has been using them for months now. Ask him. He will tell you in detail.

It is no different than;

Dont fall for this shit.
This
And this
what a low IQ question, your jaw isnt defined by facial muscles, your jaw is defined by facial BONES. The only reason to exercise facial muscles is to lose facial fat in order to make your facial bones visible, it doesn't change the actual bones.

This Mew and Falim gum thing is snake oil bullshit.

"Just hard mew, chin tuck and hard chew falim gum for 8 hours bro and don't forget to mew while sleeping bro it takes years for little gains bro you can make it in your 50 bro" meanwhile Chad just has to exist.

tldr: GENETICS

Well in that case I will try it starting tomorrow lol. It will take me years, but since I'll still be here forever, I'll post results in a few years then.
Yeah, definitely take pictures.
You could also try massive amounts of Vitamin K (mk4) and see if that helps. There's lots of anecdotal reports of people's faces changing after taking a lot of K, which seems in the realm of possibility since it's very potent at speeding up bone remodeling and is lacking a lot in our diets.

yes it improves jawline definition but it wont make ur chin not recessed
I think chin recession is really just a really bad overbite, with narrow and underdeveloped upper jaws as a result of a soft modern diet deplete of important vitamins and nutrients needed for proper development. I've actually managed to widen my upper jaw a bit, and it's allowing my chin to swing forward and eliminate the recessed chinless look.

Not through mewing btw, but by taking my fingers, sticking them behind my teeth and pulling laterally. I can hear my maxilla/upper jaw clicking/popping at the suture when I do this.

I've actually been doing this for the past month, I've notice the muscles on my face have become a lot more toned and I can see my cheekbones more.

Maybe when you are still malleable. Boxers chew a lot of gum so to strengthen their jaw, so it might work or it might just be superstition

Interesting. You should make a detailed thread. This is some untapped blackpoll/lookspill.
Very little is known about Facial Harmony. It will be a very interesting read.

I think it's a waste of time and money.
@DarthSpectra bro @Legendarywristcel has been using them for months now. Ask him. He will tell you in detail.

This
And this

This Mew and Falim gum thing is snake oil bullshit.

"Just hard mew, chin tuck and hard chew falim gum for 8 hours bro and don't forget to mew while sleeping bro it takes years for little gains bro you can make it in your 50 bro" meanwhile Chad just has to exist.

tldr: GENETICS

I get your point. I mean even height it’s 90% genetics, but if you are malnourished as a child, you will never develop to your full or even past your potential.I think Michael Jordan’s dad’s height was around 5’9 and his mother was shorter than that. MJ is 6’6. Not saying it’s possible for everyone but although genetics plays a HUGE role it’s not the only role.
And jaw muscles aren’t height where you completely stop growing. Jaw muscles are muscles and they can be developed. I don’t think they will develop like pecs or biceps but I think with consistent work and constant resistance I think something might show up.
That’s just my hypothesis tho. In any case, I don’t feel like returning my purchase, as I will record everything in every detail on this experiment. I’ll update this forum as time goes by. The package is expected to come this Friday and I’ll start using it Monday.

yeah bones won’t change one bit without artificial surgery, but the muscles around it could potentially do a little bit. Losing fat and developing muscle I think something could work out.

I’ll be sending out details bc I bought the jawzrsize product.
Yeah, definitely take pictures.
You could also try massive amounts of Vitamin K (mk4) and see if that helps. There's lots of anecdotal reports of people's faces changing after taking a lot of K, which seems in the realm of possibility since it's very potent at speeding up bone remodeling and is lacking a lot in our diets.

I think chin recession is really just a really bad overbite, with narrow and underdeveloped upper jaws as a result of a soft modern diet deplete of important vitamins and nutrients needed for proper development. I've actually managed to widen my upper jaw a bit, and it's allowing my chin to swing forward and eliminate the recessed chinless look.

Not through mewing btw, but by taking my fingers, sticking them behind my teeth and pulling laterally. I can hear my maxilla/upper jaw clicking/popping at the suture when I do this.
yup I bought Vitamin K, vitamin D, And Biotin pulls (unrelated but I want to slow down some hair loss I’ve been experiencing). I’ll let you know of the results. I’ll be starting Monday.

also not necessarily on the chin recession theory. You could have an extremely recessed chin and not have an “overbite” from your upper jaw. The recessed chin could make it so you look like you have a massive overbite, but instead it’s just a massively recessed chin.

that said, I read that one of the side effects of HGH was a wider jaw and chin development. Idk what exactly gets larger but I heard that’s a side effect of taking it when athletes use it for PEDs. I may look into it simply bc I’m a ricecel and no one will reproduce with me so why do I care about the size of my balls and dick at this point tbh.
Maybe when you are still malleable. Boxers chew a lot of gum so to strengthen their jaw, so it might work or it might just be superstition

true, but also don't forget they also train the neck as well. Creed II the movie Michael B. Jordan was doing a neck workout. I’ve been thinking about doing that just to tone my neck and make it a little thicker and less fatty.

Last edited:
Its over for gummax copers. Chad doesnt have to chew gum or mew to get a good jawline

It is no different than;

Dont fall for this shit.
Losing fat is one of the easiest things to do (lowcarb, keto, carnivore, omad, intermittent fasting)
and I did lose 30kgs with omad+lowcarb without starving myself and not gaining my weight back
but yet no one does it, because majority of the population isn't aware of it
and orthodontists don't want this information to be known

Losing fat is one of the easiest things to do (lowcarb, keto, carnivore, omad, intermittent fasting)
and I did lose 30kgs with omad+lowcarb without starving myself and not gaining my weight back
but yet no one does it, because majority of the population isn't aware of it
and orthodontists don't want this information to be known
This.
@riceronicel are you at 10% bf right now? Leanmax first than think about all other maxxings.
Leanmaxxing is the king of all looksmaxxings.

This.
@riceronicel are you at 10% bf right now? Leanmax first than think about all other maxxings.
Leanmaxxing is the king of all looksmaxxings.

from my manifesto I was 15%. I WISH I was 10% lol. Nothing against you Im just wishful thinking. But yes I will try to lose fat first before maxing anything else