Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does british accentmaxxing help with americunt foids?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Plan to travel to California in 2020. Is my accent considered an attractive trait. Also note, I don't have that posh west London accent, I have a slight northern accent - but nothing to strong. Femoids in USA probably won't realize this. I'm fairly well-educated, and can speak eloquently.

EDIT: Not saying I'm looking to ascend - just saying maybe I won't be given repulsive looks and avoided. Maybe foids will want to talk to me, not cause of my looks or status, but because of accent.

Last edited:
jfl no, you're chad or you're not that's IT, nothing about your personality can change that

You need to be a 5/10 at THE VERY LEAST to accentmaxx in the west. Plus an accent alone is not what makes a voice attractive, you also need a good sounding voice WITH a good accent for this to work

You need to be a 5/10 at THE VERY LEAST to accentmaxx in the west. Plus an accent alone is not what makes a voice attractive, you also need a good sounding voice WITH a good accent for this to work

You mean have a good vocabulary and eloquence? I work in consulting and communication is key. I can speak quite well - if I had a british posh, I probably would sound like a prince charmer despite my face.
People who say women like british accents are retards. Women like the accents they associate with high status, no women are dropping panties over scousers or Yorkshire accents.

Lmao not scouse or yorkishire. Neither brummie or the like. It's just a bit northern - not as strong as you think it is.

American foids are the worst

I dont know man

I've been browsing this website for a while and 50% of your comments are pointless.

When you do have something to contribute, you do it well. When you don't - you still feel the need to let everyone know.

You mean have a good vocabulary and eloquence? I work in consulting and communication is key. I can speak quite well - if I had a british posh, I probably would sound like a prince charmer despite my face.
no, vocabulary and eloquence has nothing to do with having a "good" voice. I speak English at an extremely high skill level since i've been speaking it my entire life, but it's MY VOICE that makes me sound unattractive. I sound like a kid or young teen, meanwhile i'm nearly 20 and am constantly mistaken for a kid. A GOOD voice with a GOOD accent will work perfectly, but if you don't have the good voice to start off with, then you're done

JFL @ this cope.

Chads even don't need to talk to pull foids off the streets.

Related (reverse bobs and vegene theory):

LWuSzBn.png

I thought everyone educated in Britain can speak received pronunciation.
I think of it as the "official" language

I thought everyone educated in Britain can speak received pronunciation.
I think of it as the "official" language

oi u fucking wot m8, you got a license for that TV?

EDIT: Not saying I'm looking to ascend - just saying maybe I won't be given repulsive looks and avoided. Maybe foids will want to talk to me, not cause of my looks or status, but because of accent.
Why the fuck do you want to talk to foids and not get laid? How the hell can those holes with no self awareness say anything worth listening to?

Worked for john oliver

Truth is only the educated and posh ppl in inBredland have good accents. Rest are chav disgusting subhumans on top of looking inbred with a thin squeaky voice

Only if you're attractive

Dude, if you're attractive you could talk like a retarded 12 year old boy with sand in his mouth and still women will be lining up to suck your dick dry.

"Just britishmaxx bro. It works for me"

Images 22

The Americunts might claim that you're imitating Drake because Drake speaks with a British accent these days.

Plan to travel to California in 2020. Is my accent considered an attractive trait. Also note, I don't have that posh west London accent, I have a slight northern accent - but nothing to strong. Femoids in USA probably won't realize this. I'm fairly well-educated, and can speak eloquently.

It will definitely give you at least 2-3 points.

No woman will care about your gay accent. Just lol at you if you think you can get laid in california.

Sure bro, even if ur ugly af u can get laid if u have a good british accent :D

JFL @ this cope.

Chads even don't need to talk to pull foids off the streets.

Related (reverse bobs and vegene theory):

LWuSzBn.png

lol at all the bluepill comments

LMAO not if you don't have the :chad: face.

People who say women like british accents are retards. Women like the accents they associate with high status, no women are dropping panties over scousers or Yorkshire accents.
The idea of Scousers going over to the US to try and run accent game is hilarious.

Looks > everything. If your face is ugly, women will not even look your way. Doesn't matter what accent you have

I wish my curry accent helped :cryfeels:

I have a British accent (fairly neutral, Southern English type accent, so probably better than Northern) and have spent many months in different parts of the US over the last few years, including smaller cities in flyover states where basically no one has a British accent. British people are fairly common in Los Angeles (along with New York and central Florida) so the British accent doesn't have that much novelty there.

The answer is it only helps if you're high tier normie or above. High tier normie becomes chadlite, chadlite becomes chad, etc. Bonus points if you're white or Idris Elba Tyrone type; if you're curry they often think you're just frauding.

If you are not good looking, no one cares, most don't even pay enough attention to notice.

Last edited:
You're more likely to be an Incel in London than you are in L.A, but not by much, and the rest of California isn't much better either.

It doesn't matter, you can have the accent of Prince Charles or a semi-literate cockney fishmonger, Americans will swoon anyway.