Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does being pegged against your will count as ascension

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If a :foidSoy: forced you to let her peg your ass would you consider it ascension?

And she doesn’t even take her clothes off or let u fuk her or see anything she just rapes your ass because she wants to humiliate you. She also has a bf and will never date you or have romantic feelings for you. Cuckold. :horror: :horror: :horror:

it just counts as being raped, not ascension

jannies, please ban this femdomfag. :feelsaww:

If a :foidSoy: forced you to let her peg your ass would you consider it ascension?

And she doesn’t even take her clothes off or let u fuk her or see anything she just rapes your ass because she wants to humiliate you. She also has a bf and will never date you or have romantic feelings for you. Cuckold. :horror: :horror: :horror:
The only thing you've ascended to is new levels of fag

jannies, please ban this femdomfag. :feelsaww:
Dalit cope. This is a serious relevant question especially since a poll on this site recently proved the majority of incels are femdom cuks:horror:

Dalit cope. This is a serious relevant question especially since a poll on this site recently proved the majority of incels are femdom cuks:horror:
you want to be butt raped by a woman, I want my dick stepped on and squished by fat thighs, we are not the same. :feelsUgh:

you want to be butt raped by a woman, I want my dick stepped on and squished by fat thighs, we are not the same. :feelsUgh:
Cock flattening:horror::horror::horror::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

ur a fag 4 even thinking about this lmfao
how does one even come up with this level of disgusting shit?:feelswhat:

in regards to the question, it doesnt count as ascension because that's the same as going homo, and/or a gay man raping you.

ur a fag 4 even thinking about this lmfao
how does one even come up with this level of disgusting shit?:feelswhat:

in regards to the question, it doesnt count as ascension because that's the same as going homo, and/or a gay man raping you.

I give out free opium! :D

:feelswhat: I would slap a bitch if she even dared to propose that to me

it would be the opposite of ascension

I respect inceldom discussion way too much to say what i wanted to say now

If you enjoyed it, then yes.

i dont consider it as such. but to each of his own i guess

mods should ban whoever this is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back