Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does autism = low testosterone

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I haven't ever tested my testosterone levels, but I'd say most likely my levels are higher than average, but I theorise I appear as a low t beta in the eyes of others despite being a Bodybuilder. Thoughts?

Most incels are low T.
Staying around attractive females, being in positions of social power, good genetics and going outside a lot boosts testosterone.

99% of incels are not social moggers by default so that's already a habit that kills testosterone, and most incels also have other habits that kill T like poor diet and lack of sunlight.

T levels don't even matter it's genetics and nutrition/testosterone during puberty that gives you sexually dimorphic features, the only thing it's really good for is muscle growth and motivation. High T. is a risk factor for a ton of diseases too so not all good.

Studies demonstrate both high and low t levels so I don't think autism significantly impacts testosterone on it's own, it does result in neotenous and androgynous features in men which makes autistic people typically look less threatening and beta-like.

Last edited:
I haven't ever tested my testosterone levels, but I'd say most likely my levels are higher than average, but I theorise I appear as a low t beta in the eyes of others despite being a Bodybuilder. Thoughts?
we have weaker bodies.

we have weaker bodies.
some nazi book about autistic psychopaths said we had weak bodies or some shit but it also said we mogged in certain intellectual abilities.

some nazi book about autistic psychopaths said we had weak bodies or some shit but it also said we mogged in certain intellectual abilities.
Makes sense

Makes sense
i believe autism is the next step in human evolution so it makes sense that autist would have weak frail bodies and superior intellect. advanced societies dont need violent apes.

Most incels are low T.
Staying around attractive females, being in positions of social power, good genetics and going outside a lot boosts testosterone.

99% of incels are not social moggers by default so that's already a habit that kills testosterone, and most incels also have other habits that kill T like poor diet and lack of sunlight.

T levels don't even matter it's genetics and nutrition/testosterone during puberty that gives you sexually dimorphic features, the only thing it's really good for is muscle growth and motivation. High T. is a risk factor for a ton of diseases too so not all good.

Studies demonstrate both high and low t levels so I don't think autism significantly impacts testosterone on it's own, it does result in neotenous and androgynous features in men which makes autistic people typically look less threatening and beta-like.
Makes me want to rope. I don't even have to speak for someone to realise I'm autistic. They can watch me from afar and tell. I have no idea what it is.

Oy vey

i believe autism is the next step in human evolution so it makes sense that autist would have weak frail bodies and superior intellect. advanced societies dont need violent apes.
Dumb cope. Autism is because of Jewish made vaccines.

I have autism and literally 3 balls instead of 2, i dont think that im low t. I think about sex 24/7 and i look quite masculine so i think im rather high T.