Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone want to buy my radeon 5700 xt thicc 2? 350 eur price can be haggled

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
I need to get rid of the card because I wanna get myself the 3070 rtx cuz more and more games will get raytracing and also I just want to have an even more future proof card.

Sorry I only buy Nvidia GPUs !

NVIDIA CUCKED ME HARD I bought a 2080ti ONLY FOR IT TO BE OBSOLETe in 1 month.

Getting a 3080 as soon as possible tho

HBM cards man.

hahahah get mogged

Whys it funny I literally just wanted a good high end cope machine and I got fucked over. Normie attitude to laugh at me for not being able to predict the fucking future.

350 JFL are you a jew by any chance id sell my 2080 for that price

Sorry I only buy Nvidia GPUs !
D429DDCB A7AC 4979 B2D2 6FA83AD80D85

I can give you nvidia 7600 and a sewing kit with cookies

i have that same videocard nvidia gogabyte 7600gt 256mb with civilization and some chadelf on the package :feelskek:
Mine ain't even a gt. Brutal geforcepill. Now don't tell me most of you gtxcels also mog my pentium 4

I need to get rid of the card because I wanna get myself the 3070 rtx cuz more and more games will get raytracing and also I just want to have an even more future proof card.
I c

My brother got a pc this summer and it has 5700xt sapphire. I told him to wait a bit but he couldnt wait. Fair i guess. Im still using my 5 year old gtx 970 with an i7 4790k. Not really have enough money to build a new pc and i will get a new laptop most likely.

overpriced nigga new ones sell for the same
thats why I said price can be haggled, would sell the card for 300 its not even a year old jfl
My brother got a pc this summer and it has 5700xt sapphire. I told him to wait a bit but he couldnt wait. Fair i guess. Im still using my 5 year old gtx 970 with an i7 4790k. Not really have enough money to build a new pc and i will get a new laptop most likely.
back when I bought it (not even a year ago) the 3000 series was just a rumor

Only 400 euros a piece?
What a deal Space Rodger.
Don't worry, your cards will find asap a new home.
450 euros is such a good deal.
a++ seller!

Whys it funny I literally just wanted a good high end cope machine and I got fucked over. Normie attitude to laugh at me for not being able to predict the fucking future.
Soyddit have been warning people for months not to buy. Id have made threads on here too but I thought nobody would care.

Condolences.

Just cope man you are superior German Turk, mogs us turkcels brutally. You can use it for some years and buy a nice newer 5k series rtx card.
Maby sell it but i dont think you are gonna sell that with that price. 5700XT is still a good gpu, RTX is not everything.
I mean if you are editing and shit i would recommend something with cuda cores but for gaming, 5700XT is ideal.

Just cope man you are superior German Turk, mogs us turkcels brutally. You can use it for some years and buy a nice newer 5k series rtx card.
Maby sell it but i dont think you are gonna sell that with that price. 5700XT is still a good gpu, RTX is not everything.
I mean if you are editing and shit i would recommend something with cuda cores but for gaming, 5700XT is ideal.
I was thinking about that aswell, also big navi is coming soon and I wanna see their products too
Only 400 euros a piece?
What a deal Space Rodger.
Don't worry, your cards will find asap a new home.
450 euros is such a good deal.
a++ seller!
ur AVI fits so much to this irony ngl