Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My Response to IncelTears + Update on Life

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
Response to IncelTears.
Dear IncelTears, I know you will see this as you constantly lurk on this forum. It has come to my attention that a few posts have been made about me on the subreddit.
I have checked them out and here is my response, I don't care. I really don't care that you feel empathy for me because my situation was bad growing up.
It's not going to change anything feeling bad for me, my situation and life has always been bad, you just want it seem like someone cares for me because you guys are afraid of the incel population rising which it has been for the last few years. You guys are trying everything now to destroy us no matter if we are good or bad in the heart or in physical life. You HATE all of us, even the ones who have never done anything bad. I have also heard you made a fellow brocel by the name of uggocel commit suicide. So for this I don't want you guys to feel empathy for me because I despise murderers they are sick in the head, what you guys did to uggocel was murder. Idc if it was suicide you guys bullied him into death. I won't ever stand for that. I'll keep living my life and you people keep living your life, I'm not stupid enough you just want me to leave the forums. Even if I did leave nothing will drastically change I will still be an incel all because I'm 5'7 and 95% of women hate and want to genocide men under 6 ft.

Anorexia + Coca Cola Addiction Update
It's working I'm doing many pullups everyday and I run like 2 hours everyday (I burn about at least 600 calories), I've noticed I'm getting a lot of muscles by my lats, and shoulders. I now have more of a V Shape Body. I'm still taking growth hormones and have started taking tren as well, (ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSANE) I feel so strong despite being the thinnest I've ever been. I'm just under 122 lbs @ 5'7. It's dropping fast I eat a maximum of just 500 calories a day (Not even). I have new addiction though Coca Cola. I fucking love drinking coca cola I drink like 4 of them a day at least which sucks and its good because it tastes good. I think they are like 200 calories almost for one can which doesn't seem to affect me since I work so hard to stay and become more anorexic I'm still losing weight, and gaining muscle at the same time despite taking in so much sugar. LOL.
I love coca cola so fucking much it just tastes so good I'm never gonna stop drinking it. My mom was bitching at me because I keep having to buy new 12 packs every 3 days or so, this is your fault mom. You hate me, you wish I never existed because Im subhuman. Deal with your subhuman son this is me now. Nobody wanted me, No women ever approached me when I was in H.S.
NOBODY FUCKING WANTED ME. Now I'm becoming a subhuman genetic muscle freak (In a good way) I have the best V shaped physique for my weight and height ever. This is top masculine power every man should strive to be like this, my abs are always showing, shoulders wide, arms still thin and wrist still thin. I'm truly the most fucked up bone structure I ever have. I'm a different type of subhuman then from most people. My goal is to cut down to 90 - 100 lbs and see what will go on from there.
Other then that life has been up and down I still need to focus on making more money so i can leave, sometimes I have weird cravings for cigarrettes I don't wanna start smoking again but I feel like doing it sometimes just because it gives you a good rush. I really want cigarretes so bad, but I've also been having a weird dream thats telling me to run away from society and live completely monk mode for a while I don't know what the universe is trying to tell me like where would I go? how would I prepare to live alone away from everyone else?
I'm working so hard rn my back constantly hurts from all the pullups i've been doing my muscles would still be repairing themselves rn if it weren't for the tren and growth hormones. I'm really pushing myself. I just need to find out where I can buy something that can stretch my legs while I sleep to continue creating micro-tears in my legs so i grow taller slowly. I'm not stopping, I'm going to become so muscular at a low body fat % It's going to be insane. You guys might see me in Mr. Olympia competitions. I just have to hope muscle gets added onto my arms more I don't have much muscle there because its hard to grow my arm genetics might be totally fucked cuz my wrist is so idk? Please pray for me guys. Thanks.
Also when I get mad at sht in life I hit my phone constantly for like 2 minutes anyone have any better ways to cope with being mad? I don't want to break anything I might regret later. Thanks.

~ LilWrist

Brutal white text. But yeah uggocel directly named them as the reason he finally went through with his suicide. Something that many of their users at the time were overjoyed with and celebrated. Although Uggo isnt the only person they've successfully bullied into suicide. And likely wont be the last. It's their goal after all. (Some will claim that it's not, but that's bullshit. And also IT admit to judging others through "guilt by association" so they can be judged by the same standards. Why do they willingly share a space with such people :feelsaww:)

t
Brutal white text. But yeah uggocel directly named them as the reason he finally went through with his suicide. Something that many of their users at the time were overjoyed with and celebrated. Although Uggo isnt the only person they've successfully bullied into suicide. And likely wont be the last. It's their goal after all. (Some will claim that it's not, but that's bullshit. And also IT admit to judging others through "guilt by association" so they can be judged by the same standards. Why do they willingly share a space with such people :feelsaww:)
they r horrible people

they r horrible people
Indeed. They will ban you in fact for receiving a death threat from one of their members, and reporting it to their mods. Happened to me before.

But they've a history of protecting their own like that. Doogy for one, he only got banned for blackmailing a woman on the sub. But they were fine with the knowledge of him grooming children. Their old mod team did the same for slug when he was found soliciting children on discord. And they invited Koneko onto their mod team AFTER she admitted to possessing and distributing kiddie stuff.

They've always had to have their mods put up posts asking their users to not call for violence and suicides etc, because their users do it so often jfl and they dont want to get banned for it. Even doogy admitted this too, it's not about those things being bad, its just that they dont want them or their members to be banned over it.

only IT would take their time to read this