Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone remember the dog rapist schizo?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
There was a user here some time ago that posted a thread about blacking out and raping his sister's dog to death. He had a tekashi 69 avi. Does anyone know anything about him? I forget the username.

How long ago? I can't believe I missed or forgot about this if it's true. :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

How long ago? I can't believe I missed or forgot about this if it's true. :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
I forget. It was in 2018 IK that. Many people thought he was Cucktears trying to make incels look terrible.

Looks like the dogpill works both ways.

I think his name was doktordoom or something similar. I remember that user as well and his threads were hilarious. Heard he was close to getting doxxed so he dipped

Wtf why the hell would you rape a it's not like it deserved it.

Wtf why the hell would you rape a it's not like it deserved it.
He said he blacked out and woke up and it was dead. I'll try to find the thread. He always ended his posts with. "I don't care if you think I'm Cucktears infiltration" "I let my nuts hang"

I found it guys
Capture 2019 01 20 13 57 06
Capture 2019 01 20 13 57 16
Capture 2019 01 20 13 57 25
Capture 2019 01 20 13 57 42
Capture 2019 01 20 13 57 50
Capture 2019 01 20 13 57 42

I think his name was doktordoom or something similar. I remember that user as well and his threads were hilarious. Heard he was close to getting doxxed so he dipped
Thank you so much for giving me the name :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

He left because someone found him and was going to dox him if he didn't leave incels.

He left because someone found him and was going to dox him if he didn't leave incels.
Why would someone doxx the greatest poster ever on the site :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I can't believe he wrote about blackout dog rape.

:lul:I did something like that when I was little and didn’t know any better
There's more of you! Please please please oh god oh please make a thread.

probably a larping IT user with fuck-up rape and zoophilia fantasies.

rip doktordoom one of my favorite posters