Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel fucks dog while dad posts it online

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★

Look at what isolation does. Dad is coping hard thinking that his son did not take the dogpill

Title and I already stopped reading. God dammit someone put me out of my misery.

the dogpill is brutal

This is what uncontrolled, rampant female hypergamy has done to us. Young men have to resort to raping dogs because even a 1/10 female is too good for an average guy

“Who would do this sort of thing to a dog?”

Oh you have no idea man...

theres a video of a guy fucking a snake

jfl

when girl do this everything is fine

Females do that everyday

whats wrong with fucking ur d0g? i do it all the time

the dogpill is brutal

It's now even turning normal young men gay. No one can resist the dogpill.

Incels, if you've got a dog in your house, keep your distance for your own safety. And try not to be in the same room as it alone.

Dogs will compel you ... to do things ...

Last edited:
Oh I just noticed it's in quinn24's spoiler. Looks like a good fleshlight

dogpill affects both sexes tbh

also that was the first result in duckduckgo while it's no longer easy to find it in google, jfl at the google search engine
i hate this fucking planet. the dogpill is bad enough, but now this. the fucking snakepill. i think im gomna lose it tbh. i thought i was stronger than how i feel rn. i took the dogpill, horsepill, dildopill, agepill, heightpill, hairpill, etc. now the snakepill. goddamnit.

JFL at "therapy". Look what a joke it is. It didn't help at all. Check the history, hes fucked the dog at least 2x more times in the ass. Coping so hard that he believed him that he used his fingers and his hairbrush instead of his dick. Wife even left him because she couldn't take the dogpill. Dad was so cucked he let them both leave and let his son fuck the dog more. Son probably cried he couldn't have sex anymore and took a snakepill.

He didn't need a therapist, he needed a girlfriend.

i hate this fucking planet. the dogpill is bad enough, but now this. the fucking snakepill. i think im gomna lose it tbh. i thought i was stronger than how i feel rn. i took the dogpill, horsepill, dildopill, agepill, heightpill, hairpill, etc. now the snakepill. goddamnit.
the snakepill slithered me

He's such a cuck acting like his son isn't fucked in the head, if that was my son I'd stomp on his skull until it cracks and wrench his teeth out

This is fucking disgusting. No amount of truecel justifies this shit.

Raping women, yeah... but this is a fucking innocent animal.
He's such a cuck acting like his son isn't fucked in the head, if that was my son I'd stomp on his skull until it cracks and wrench his teeth out

This is fucking disgusting. No amount of truecel justifies this shit.

Raping women, yeah... but this is a fucking innocent animal.
The point of this topic is that its the fault of women rejecting him that made him do that. Notice how nobody asked if he had a gf. We already know he is incel, and the dogpill is how he copes. He is too weak to rape a human so he fucks his dog.

I honestly don't think there should be a law against having sex with animals. Eg. We can chop up a goat for meat but we're not allowed to fuck it?

Dogs=Women 4.0

Oh btw I almost forgot, volcel if you wouldn't.
you're not entitled to that steak sweetie, it belongs to me teehee
Got no steak, what about some sausage doggo?

That is some crazy shit for real.
Reminds me of the time I watched a video called 2 guys 1 horse and Kenneth Pinyan took it up the ass from the other horse. I won't go too much into that though but you guys probably know what it is.

That degenerate son should be lashed in public

Nuclear dogepill

So,his son did some dirty stuff and he reacted "normal". He reacted like "oh,ok son,you did something bad so you will go to a therapist". He reacted pretty normal actually.
I found

But on zootube I found lots of snakes in foid holes. The snakepill destroyed me

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: