Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does anyone notice these traits in asians: coldly meticulous (especially with grudges), controlling, proudly insensitive, materialistic, elitist, etc.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I know foids in the west are complete degenerates, as is all of civilization slowly. But asians unashamedly and unapologetically are superficial snoots and proud of it. It's like western traditions that have a valueset of care and consideration never even entered their souls in the first place. And yet they enjoy it.
Just like how blacks do cheap shots on the street after bluffing their integrity to masculinity in every other situation. Bait and switch masculinity, BASM.
These traits in Asians seem to be culturally encouraged. They just blurt out "you got fat" or "you got this wife? she has a big nose and doesn't have a decent job".
It's like they're so directly cut and dry and normalize insensitivity. And yet not even for integrity's sake, but just becuase htey are liars.
tHeir culture is naturally blackpileld because htey get a sadistic joy off of leveraging their superior position.
Asians are grudgy and prone ot cynicism and anxiety because they are constantly looking for excuses to be disintegritous.
I think whites should learn a thing or two about the asian mentality. Before China and the East take us all out.
This is what I call the mongoloid mentality.

I mean where the fuck does this come from. Why are they so distinct in their own mindframe.

Last edited:
Most are soulless and only care about money and getting one over on you.
Just look at the shit that goes on in China.
They will literally feed you poison to save a few cents.
Get ran over? You will be ignored dying in the road, unless the driver reverses over you to finish the job and save themselves some trouble.

Asians usually have their own business in my country and you cant even miss 2 cents or they are not gonna sell you a product, so...yes maybe you have a point.

Most are soulless and only care about money and getting one over on you.
Just look at the shit that goes on in China.
They will literally feed you poison to save a few cents.
Get ran over? You will be ignored dying in the road, unless the driver reverses over you to finish the job and save themselves some trouble.
Where the fuck does this come from. It's like they're not humanitarian at all and love to be materialistic.

Where the fuck does this come from. It's like they're not humanitarian at all and love to be materialistic.
Suppose there are just so many of them competing for resources, women ect.
Communisim didn't help either

Asians usually have their own business in my country and you cant even miss 2 cents or they are not gonna sell you a product, so...yes maybe you have a point.
Everything is always about suspecting people and finding their worst just so they can have a reaosn to break civility, or leverage other peopel.
They get no fulfillment/ wholeness being a good person. It's all materialism.

Proof:
The "good" twin is publicizing the case to make money, rather than being depressed.
not blaming their psyche biology is just blossom spotting around the bush tbh.

Last edited:
Westerners are fucking bluepilled hypocrites. Asians are basically like us and that is a good think.

Besides that as if materialism is not even worse here with all the income disparity. I hate this superiority complex and double layered behavior.
Just the usual casual orientalism and bugmen scare. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Can't say I have, but then again I've never really had a prolonged interaction with asians in my life