Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone notice asians are more controlling/ paranoid/ insecure than any other race?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think they're naturally self critical, and read people in a way that makes them cynical. I think asians are naturally blackpilled. Dangerous to my priorities. Lol. But has anyone noticed this about them?
Where they presume that everyone is gonna take over the world.
It is kind of infuriating because it should be the order of grace/ justice to receive a person based on the good they're trying to have, rather than selfishly being ungraceful and looking to see the worst in people.
The more people emphasize self-protection (euphemism for the self) over being graceful, then clearly the more selfish they're trying to condition their mind.
People I found often try to play the victim in their own head so they can do selfish things without feeling they are bad people.
I don't think Asians are necessarily happy/ offhand people. They always have an agenda and are stagesetters.

I am Asian, and I can confirm this is true.

Of course, with how much they're fucked over all the time there's no way they wouldn't be.

They are conditioned that way. Also their governments usually don't give a shit about their average "citizen" either.

A lot of Asians are high inhib, one of the reasons why I like them.

They are conditioned that way. Also their governments usually don't give a shit about their average "citizen" either.
how do you think they're conditioned that way.

how do you think they're conditioned that way.
I meant countries like China and Japan. They have a collectivist mentality compared to the individualist mentality that is taught in the west, its instilled to them from a young age. Like say if we criticize the president of the US, we are criticizing the president himself not all of America. But say we go and criticize Xi Jinping a lot of the Chinese would think we are criticizing Chinese people as a whole. The average citizen in China doesn't matter to its government as long as it can hold the image of it being a "Great Country" to its citizens and abroad.

Basically their society is kind of a "hyper" version of west if that makes sense, the west is slowly progressing towards a similar state where only few at top really matter and everyone else is just modern slaves. Its a easier way for the government and those in power to control the vast population.

As for how, its taught to them, sometimes even brainwashing camps like they did with the Uyghurs.

Last edited:
I think they're naturally self critical, and read people in a way that makes them cynical. I think asians are naturally blackpilled. Dangerous to my priorities. Lol. But has anyone noticed this about them?
Where they presume that everyone is gonna take over the world.
It is kind of infuriating because it should be the order of grace/ justice to receive a person based on the good they're trying to have, rather than selfishly being ungraceful and looking to see the worst in people.
The more people emphasize self-protection (euphemism for the self) over being graceful, then clearly the more selfish they're trying to condition their mind.
People I found often try to play the victim in their own head so they can do selfish things without feeling they are bad people.
I don't think Asians are necessarily happy/ offhand people. They always have an agenda and are stagesetters.

Yeah cause you've never been raised asian your programmed to think people have the worst intent which is damn true i have been raised asain and let me tell you you have no privacy your raised to think religiously if your a south asian so that fucks with you mentally you can never go back to being normal again yes their are good reasons why we think thing's are bad cause we are the only race that can realize when gas lighting come's the rest haven't experinced manipulation first hand till you go full asian

no idea since i never really knew any asians

It's because they're physically weak.

They get heightmogged and framemogged on daily basis, hard to feel confident under these conditions

Yeah cause you've never been raised asian your programmed to think people have the worst intent which is damn true i have been raised asain and let me tell you you have no privacy your raised to think religiously if your a south asian so that fucks with you mentally you can never go back to being normal again yes their are good reasons why we think thing's are bad cause we are the only race that can realize when gas lighting come's the rest haven't experinced manipulation first hand till you go full asian
you think asians have experienced manipulation more so than other races? from what?
They get heightmogged and framemogged on daily basis, hard to feel confident under these conditions
yeah but even other races don't operate so controllingly because of it.

rice parents are not cucks we are raised to be this way

rice parents are not cucks we are raised to be this way
why are they so oriented around power/ control/ etc. what is the biological reason for it.
It sounds like yeah they're realistic, but why are they this way is what I'm wondering.
Seems like there may be a chemicular reason behind it. It's just so prominent you have to look for it.
I mean just look at white people who see value in humanitarianism while asians only usually feel whole around fashion/ superficiality/ etc.
They're very self oriented and choose to further themselves right down to the way they want to see/ perceive the world.

why are they so oriented around power/ control/ etc. what is the biological reason for it.
It sounds like yeah they're realistic, but why are they this way is what I'm wondering.
Seems like there may be a chemicular reason behind it. It's just so prominent you have to look for it.
I mean just look at white people who see value in humanitarianism while asians only usually feel whole around fashion/ superficiality/ etc.
its influenced more so by culture than biology. a lot of asian countries are ex colonies (eg hong kong, taiwan, korea) so we were taught that we have to be selfish and manipulative in order to survive. also in EA its either studymaxx + careermaxx or death. u cant live of neeting so rice parents do everything in their power to discipline and control their kids

its influenced more so by culture than biology. a lot of asian countries are ex colonies (eg hong kong, taiwan, korea) so we were taught that we have to be selfish and manipulative in order to survive. also in EA its either studymaxx + careermaxx or death. u cant live of neeting so rice parents do everything in their power to discipline and control their kids
Idk that comes off like a jewsplanation.
Oh we weren't corrupting germany, we were just exceling and (((they))) tried to murder us for it.

I think it's because they've never believed in higher power,concept like God.Countries like Japan and China are pretty much atheist from the beginning.

I think it's because they've never believed in higher power,concept like God.Countries like Japan and China are pretty much atheist from the beginning.
probably another fruit of their highly anxious/ look from down, then up, not up, then down mentality.
I think its in their nature to condition themselves to gain power, and feel like helpless victims/ dread human nature, then succeed. Like all of them are trying to be edgy nihilists so they can feel wholesome with their ego.
They'd rather pursue ego/ self-flay for ego (honor concept in japan like seppuku is really a euphemism for vanity) than devote themselves to a higher power.
God imagine if only whites were this vain. lol.
There is no higher concept/ honor/ feeling or obligation to virtue. Everything is purely power oriented.
Asians are like jews but in a more plentiful/ less extreme form. Maybe worse in some capacities.

Oh we weren't corrupting germany, we were just exceling and (((they))) tried to murder us for it.
my theory doesnt explain the whole situation but its defo one of the contributing factors

my theory doesnt explain the whole situation but its defo one of the contributing factors
things done on behalf of the people (government) are always a fruit of its genes. I mean the shoe fits with the general nature of their people. Its like... their centergravity/ typo-packaged nature.
There's a ton of them chinking up this place. I'm probably gonna get ninjas assassinating me tonight. The goyim know now changs.

you think asians have experienced manipulation more so than other races? from what?

yeah but even other races don't operate so controllingly because of it.

From many things genetics is 1 of them for most of human history we were in the warring States Asia was not a nice place so we inherited genes that objectively made us more skeptical but its also a double edged sword cause the totalitarian mindset is in our genes its not even me saying this most of our brothers are cold manipulative bastards.

2nd thing the state our friends our family all encourage collective veneration of collectivism we are not encouraged to have individualism rather collectivism that's another reason you have not been skeptical of everthing until you are raised in an Asian home the art of totalitarian is built into us we are genetically killers.

3rd thing we come from religious house holds at least south Asians rice get fucked south Asians get fucked 10 times harder we have to deal with the islamic cancer if if you have lived under Islamic House holds you are used to being machivelian cause you have to be this is why I despise that cancer in the West this is my last refuge tbh.

Yes we have experienced way worse than whites and we're more stoic than all other races tbh

Christianity will cuck them all. It’s possible to spread Christianity among them.

Tbh it might be cause they’re so fucking paranoid their foids will leave them for white guys. Imagine finally managing to get a gf and everywhere u go everyone around u is a 6’4” chad and she can’t stop staring at them and u fear she’ll leave you for one of them.. gotta keep her on a leash, gotta always keep your eye on her. Blink once and she’s on her knees choking on some other guy’s dick.

Based. Although I find your usage of echo a bit questionable, should be rather ))) (((

Based. Although I find your usage of echo a bit questionable, should be rather ))) (((
I know its the reverse. Is there a certain name for that reverse echo? oh yes, because they are spoken in such a regard the least. interesting.

From many things genetics is 1 of them for most of human history we were in the warring States Asia was not a nice place so we inherited genes that objectively made us more skeptical but its also a double edged sword cause the totalitarian mindset is in our genes its not even me saying this most of our brothers are cold manipulative bastards.

2nd thing the state our friends our family all encourage collective veneration of collectivism we are not encouraged to have individualism rather collectivism that's another reason you have not been skeptical of everthing until you are raised in an Asian home the art of totalitarian is built into us we are genetically killers.

3rd thing we come from religious house holds at least south Asians rice get fucked south Asians get fucked 10 times harder we have to deal with the islamic cancer if if you have lived under Islamic House holds you are used to being machivelian cause you have to be this is why I despise that cancer in the West this is my last refuge tbh.

Yes we have experienced way worse than whites and we're more stoic than all other races tbh
The people who always look at the negative first clearly are stoic, pragmatic, etc.
They imply a very negative and controlling outlook on life. People who want to enjoy life. People who want to prepare for the worst. Mainly because they are predominately wanting to dominate it.
Asians are extremely materialistic and dominance oriented. They are not really ever happy, rather suspicious of the negative. To make the trade off of happiness prolongued for long term benefit there must be a reaso nfor it.
Asians look for the negatives in anything because they're controlling/ anxious people with high egotistical expectations. Asians hate to see whites so far above them lol.

The people who always look at the negative first clearly are stoic, pragmatic, etc.

We all look at the negative first dude asian's are just used to it more cause we have suffered more don't even deny this we had the bengal famine death's under communism islamic conquest's we have suffered way way worse than every other race yet we barely complain tbh why cause were stoic till the end.

They imply a very negative and controlling outlook on life.

Controlling how so self protection is controlling ? wanting to not be fucked with is controlling.

People who want to enjoy life. People who want to prepare for the worst. Mainly because they are predominately wanting to dominate it.

NO we want to protect ourselves from it we have been fucked with the most first by kiked colonialism which you accuse jew's as being parasite's historically the white's have been the parasite's everything you accuse them off not only do white's do worse they do it in number in the 10's of millions that is just a fact i'm not saying asian's are any better but i'm sick of the jew hate yes i hate certain blood lines but i fucking hate the jew hate cause most jew's are not bad people only certain blood line's they hate humanity and want us all gone.

Asians are extremely materialistic and dominance oriented.

Were all materialistic dude and as for dominance orientated dude we do not have 100% free will we have compatibilism which you mean's you have free will but it is limited to human biology were all dominance orientated were just even more so which i want to change with gene editing but i fear the state want's more heartless killers

They are not really ever happy, rather suspicious of the negative.

I disagree we maybe the coldest of people but our familial love is higher than any other race tbh historically but that could have gone the other way if mohism would have taken over the anti racism of china would have spread quicker tbh and we would be moving towards a more peaceful path if we followed the will shang di god on high we would be the most progressive race by far unfortunately the cucked confusion rules china to this day it's very much so collectivist shang di's will is for everyone to be brother's it's to love everyone even stranger's as brother unfortunately Taoism and daoism took over rather than mohism but rest assured shang di is not mocked and china is still paying the price.

To make the trade off of happiness prolongued for long term benefit there must be a reaso nfor it.

Again Asian's can't be happy were raised not to be and the dygenic trait of murder in in our gene's bro we have been fucked with the most tbh you can't even deny this the most privliaged race in history has been the white race and yet they still wanna play victim tbh.

Asians look for the negatives in anything because they're controlling/ anxious people with high egotistical expectations.

Controlling no anxious yes asian's are but that's cause we have to be were expected of more tbh

Asians hate to see whites so far above them lol.

Not really we would have had the exact same thing if we followed mohism plus i don't care i don't see race unfortunately i have to cause idiots are raised to believe by the state

Because they are smart.

Because they are smart.
No one should be that smart but us lol. Lets destroy their countries again and gaslight them of being cynical with white guilt tier socialization.

No one should be that smart but us lol. Lets destroy their countries again and gaslight them of being cynical with white guilt tier socialization.
I support asian race. My race has to die.

We all look at the negative first dude asian's are just used to it more cause we have suffered more don't even deny this we had the bengal famine death's under communism islamic conquest's we have suffered way way worse than every other race yet we barely complain tbh why cause were stoic till the end.

Controlling how so self protection is controlling ? wanting to not be fucked with is controlling.

People who want to enjoy life. People who want to prepare for the worst. Mainly because they are predominately wanting to dominate it.

NO we want to protect ourselves from it we have been fucked with the most first by kiked colonialism which you accuse jew's as being parasite's historically the white's have been the parasite's everything you accuse them off not only do white's do worse they do it in number in the 10's of millions that is just a fact i'm not saying asian's are any better but i'm sick of the jew hate yes i hate certain blood lines but i fucking hate the jew hate cause most jew's are not bad people only certain blood line's they hate humanity and want us all gone.

Were all materialistic dude and as for dominance orientated dude we do not have 100% free will we have compatibilism which you mean's you have free will but it is limited to human biology were all dominance orientated were just even more so which i want to change with gene editing but i fear the state want's more heartless killers

I disagree we maybe the coldest of people but our familial love is higher than any other race tbh historically but that could have gone the other way if mohism would have taken over the anti racism of china would have spread quicker tbh and we would be moving towards a more peaceful path if we followed the will shang di god on high we would be the most progressive race by far unfortunately the cucked confusion rules china to this day it's very much so collectivist shang di's will is for everyone to be brother's it's to love everyone even stranger's as brother unfortunately Taoism and daoism took over rather than mohism but rest assured shang di is not mocked and china is still paying the price.

To make the trade off of happiness prolongued for long term benefit there must be a reaso nfor it.

Again Asian's can't be happy were raised not to be and the dygenic trait of murder in in our gene's bro we have been fucked with the most tbh you can't even deny this the most privliaged race in history has been the white race and yet they still wanna play victim tbh.

Asians look for the negatives in anything because they're controlling/ anxious people with high egotistical expectations.

Controlling no anxious yes asian's are but that's cause we have to be were expected of more tbh

Not really we would have had the exact same thing if we followed mohism plus i don't care i don't see race unfortunately i have to cause idiots are raised to believe by the state
I'll tend to all of this soon.

I'll tend to all of this soon.

Self controllingness is more endemic towards somethign thats an imminent threat. CHinks are born paranoid. They're preventative against threats at the expense of being chill. Stoic/ aloof/ etc. I think their lack of testosterone makes htem highly prone to anxiety/ self hate/ high standards/ self criticism. I hate that because I think only quality people should be thinking big and large.
Its a matter of your personal reducitonistic caluclations if you wanna say its protective. RATHER, I think asians are hard wired to turtle until they can secure their greed/ vanity.

yes we're all materialistic but they're hypercontrivingly oriented on nothing of spirit, but only whats monetary. I can pull up news reports on asians, with no prompt, acting htis way. We will see in coming generations if its biological when generation Z (filled with chinks) will have chinsk repeat the rpocess.

Asians and Native Americans are the least controlling races even from birth. White and black babies are more irritable and resiatant to being dominated, Asian babies are droids:

Last edited:
Self controllingness is more endemic towards somethign thats an imminent threat.

Self controllingness is more of a positive trait i would say yes it lead's to less short term happiness but overall it lead's to richer societies in general it is not a endemic trait tbh i would so it is a positive trait in Asian's it make's you be skeptical of big brother which is good just so you know your government traffic's children it's good were skeptical it is good even if it lead's to Machiavellian better a Machiavellian than a ubermench who is innately controllable.

CHinks are born paranoid.

There is genetic reason's for that which is good and it lead's to questioning of big brother.

They're preventative against threats at the expense of being chill.

Which is a good thing you want to stop pedophilia you want to stop injustice do you not this good yes short term happiness is sacrificed but long happiness is increased their is a reason why asian's happen to be some of the richest in america not cause of this bullshit iq thing but cause of the philosophy we follow your nation's philosophy determines it's economics's that determine's how rich a society will be and the ultimate measure of success is longevity and human happiness that is the creation mandate we are called to mirror god as his effigies on this earth this philosophy helps mirror that.

Stoic/ aloof/ etc. I think their lack of testosterone makes htem highly prone to anxiety/ self hate/ high standards/ self criticism.

Okay that's not true which type of asian's the mongol's had some of the highest amounts of testosterone as for the feminine features the reason we have that is mutation in gene's.

Its a matter of your personal reducitonistic caluclations if you wanna say its protective.

How does being skeptical and stoic mean i'm being reductionistic.

RATHER, I think asians are hard wired to turtle until they can secure their greed/ vanity.

Nah were all vain ecclesties put's this wise ode out vanity is vanity all is vanity everything under the sun is vain it end's at 1 point our live's are but a vapor your coping if you think it's just Asian's it's all westerner's and African's as well all is but greed and vanity.

yes we're all materialistic but they're hypercontrivingly oriented on nothing of spirit, but only whats monetary.

That's not true either they have their own form's of religion lest we forget Christianity in these nation's is rising they are serving the creation mandate more so than people here.

I can pull up news reports on asians, with no prompt, acting htis way.

I caution you to use new's report's they do lie a lot and i mean a lot.

We will see in coming generations if its biological when generation Z (filled with chinks) will have chinsk repeat the rpocess.

Well a we can't blame what big brother onto the Asian people and also history doesn't repeat it rhymes meaning it does follow a cyclical nature not 100 percent but cyclical nevertheless it's cause of our bestial nature

Self controllingness is more of a positive trait i would say yes it lead's to less short term happiness but overall it lead's to richer societies in general it is not a endemic trait tbh i would so it is a positive trait in Asian's it make's you be skeptical of big brother which is good just so you know your government traffic's children it's good were skeptical it is good even if it lead's to Machiavellian better a Machiavellian than a ubermench who is innately controllable.

CHinks are born paranoid.

There is genetic reason's for that which is good and it lead's to questioning of big brother.

They're preventative against threats at the expense of being chill.

Which is a good thing you want to stop pedophilia you want to stop injustice do you not this good yes short term happiness is sacrificed but long happiness is increased their is a reason why asian's happen to be some of the richest in america not cause of this bullshit iq thing but cause of the philosophy we follow your nation's philosophy determines it's economics's that determine's how rich a society will be and the ultimate measure of success is longevity and human happiness that is the creation mandate we are called to mirror god as his effigies on this earth this philosophy helps mirror that.

Stoic/ aloof/ etc. I think their lack of testosterone makes htem highly prone to anxiety/ self hate/ high standards/ self criticism.

Okay that's not true which type of asian's the mongol's had some of the highest amounts of testosterone as for the feminine features the reason we have that is mutation in gene's.

Its a matter of your personal reducitonistic caluclations if you wanna say its protective.

How does being skeptical and stoic mean i'm being reductionistic.

RATHER, I think asians are hard wired to turtle until they can secure their greed/ vanity.

Nah were all vain ecclesties put's this wise ode out vanity is vanity all is vanity everything under the sun is vain it end's at 1 point our live's are but a vapor your coping if you think it's just Asian's it's all westerner's and African's as well all is but greed and vanity.

yes we're all materialistic but they're hypercontrivingly oriented on nothing of spirit, but only whats monetary.

That's not true either they have their own form's of religion lest we forget Christianity in these nation's is rising they are serving the creation mandate more so than people here.

I can pull up news reports on asians, with no prompt, acting htis way.

I caution you to use new's report's they do lie a lot and i mean a lot.

We will see in coming generations if its biological when generation Z (filled with chinks) will have chinsk repeat the rpocess.

Well a we can't blame what big brother onto the Asian people and also history doesn't repeat it rhymes meaning it does follow a cyclical nature not 100 percent but cyclical nevertheless it's cause of our bestial nature
Ecclesties? lol
I don't feel liek debating someone without the capacity to use quotations in the right places dude.
Anyway dude I never said that asians are the only ones this way. Just that hte majority of htem would have a personality associated with these negative traits.
IMO lack of testosterone to me shows that they are super afraid/ hyper observant of their surroundings and are prone to suspicion/ easy-pathtaking/ being fake (saving face) is in their culture (From their mentality) and then they begin backstabbing eachother.
Dude mongols may have testosterone more than other asian races but less than most others whites/ blacks.

Last edited:
''Ecclesties? lol''

OH please tell me someone who's not even lived a full life is wiser than a man who not only lived a full life but give's you wisdom collected over 40 year's this was written by the wisest man in history might i add so i have a damn right to qoute this man.

''Anyway dude I never said that asians are the only ones this way. Just that hte majority of htem would have a personality associated with these negative traits.''

I mean you called them chink's that kind of suggests you think nearly all asian's are well evil and your evidence is new's site's when most the time you've never lived their life while most asia is stoic it's why we never complain we are raised by totalitarian statism to have these well dysgenic trait's and unfortunately were heading down their path cause the next super power if were not to care full will be china and i don't want that i love the culture here i love the people here but if they take over rest assured your life will have no value.

IMO lack of testosterone to me shows that they are super afraid/ hyper observant of their surroundings and are prone to suspicion/ easy-pathtaking/ being fake (saving face) is in their culture (From their mentality) and then they begin backstabbing eachother

Okay back stabbing is not one of thing's asian's do i have yet to see a asian do that goverment's do that but most asian's do that their more honored filled than this place.

Dude mongols may have testosterone more than other asian races but less than most others whites/ blacks.

Yes but that's rising within Asian's today testosterone level's are mainly decided by environment from an early age and as asian's are getting richer so are their testosterone level their feminine features are mainly cause of a mutation in the gene's

''Ecclesties? lol''

OH please tell me someone who's not even lived a full life is wiser than a man who not only lived a full life but give's you wisdom collected over 40 year's this was written by the wisest man in history might i add so i have a damn right to qoute this man.

''Anyway dude I never said that asians are the only ones this way. Just that hte majority of htem would have a personality associated with these negative traits.''

I mean you called them chink's that kind of suggests you think nearly all asian's are well evil and your evidence is new's site's when most the time you've never lived their life while most asia is stoic it's why we never complain we are raised by totalitarian statism to have these well dysgenic trait's and unfortunately were heading down their path cause the next super power if were not to care full will be china and i don't want that i love the culture here i love the people here but if they take over rest assured your life will have no value.

IMO lack of testosterone to me shows that they are super afraid/ hyper observant of their surroundings and are prone to suspicion/ easy-pathtaking/ being fake (saving face) is in their culture (From their mentality) and then they begin backstabbing eachother

Okay back stabbing is not one of thing's asian's do i have yet to see a asian do that goverment's do that but most asian's do that their more honored filled than this place.

Yes but that's rising within Asian's today testosterone level's are mainly decided by environment from an early age and as asian's are getting richer so are their testosterone level their feminine features are mainly cause of a mutation in the gene's
It's not that they're all evil. It's just the typical package/ center gravity for their genocombination to incline towards the state of being selfish, uncaring, controlling/ egocentric/ power oriented.