Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment does anyone notice how different lenses can alter perspective and impression of things? for example Heather Heyer way

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Here is the footage shown to most of the public of the rear of James Alex Fields' Dodge Challenger. It makes the road seem really wide and spacious.
Wide
Doesn't seem like a narrow 1-way street at all. You don't feel "trapped" looking at the street from this perspective and lens.

Now compare to the photo of the street you would be shown if viewing it via Google Maps. I have circled in red some posts for frame of reference:

Narrow

Doesn't it seem a lot narrower? You get a better idea of just how cramped Fields would have felt driving down this fucking alley. No room to turn, no way to get out, no room to maneuver to avoid people.

MSM does this kind of subtle manipulation of our psyche all the time.

Just imagine all the flying SHOES!

Brooo. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
This is still fuckin' trippy, bro.

Last edited:
I Don't have it

I don't save that kind of shit.

Because

There's too much of it
Look it up
easier said than done
I can't even find footage of charlottesville that i'd seen previously because of how search algoriyhtms get shaped

easier said than done
I can't even find footage of charlottesville that i'd seen previously because of how search algoriyhtms get shaped
Use duckduckgo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back