Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone know where ER is buried and has anyone made pilgrimage there?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I obviously can't go now since it is in another country. Maybe some time in the future I can make a pilgirimage on ER day, rent a BMW to drive there and place a copy of his manifesto on his grave and circle his grave 7 times chanting "I hate roasties".

would also like to know

He was cremated as far as we know.

It would be kinda neat to rent a black BMW and drive around Isla Vista, listen to 80s tunes, and visit the beach.

There was a post here recently with pictures of all the places that ER went ER.

His family decided to have him cremated for obvious reasons.

I'm sure if you visit Isla Vista with a black BMW the residents there would shit their pants.

Buried deep in our hearts brocel.

I'm sure if you visit Isla Vista with a black BMW the residents there would shit their pants.
Why, I’m sure there are thousands of black BMWs in that area. Nobody would give a shit.

He was cremated as far as we know.
Jesus Christ, even after death they still keep humiliating and cucking him. Didn't know that. You do realize that there are literal mass murderers who weren't cremated? They could have said: "Ok he did bad shit, but he paid for it with his life. No reason to not mourn, he is still our son. We forgive him." or "He had a mental illness, but we still forgive him".

The fact that they cremated him and rejected the possibility of visiting him proves that they basically never loved him. Even Jeffrey Dahmers fucking father forgave him after he was caught.

Absolutely fucking brutal. :blackpill: Burned to ashes as if he was literally Hitler.

Last edited:
AFAIK the Rodge was cremated.

I actually had a friend of mine who made a pilgrimage to all the spots in Elliot's videos and tried to get the exact angles of the scenery in his videos, too, back in like 2016. I'm also pretty sure he lives kind of close by to Isla Vista, which is why he was able to do that.

Don't forget his siblings literally changed their last name so they are not associated with Elliot. Brutal as fuck :feelsohgod:

I obviously can't go now since it is in another country. Maybe some time in the future I can make a pilgirimage on ER day, rent a BMW to drive there and place a copy of his manifesto on his grave and circle his grave 7 times chanting "I hate roasties".
Wouldn’t go, he would have shanked me for being a ricecel:feelsUgh:

Jesus Christ, even after death they still keep humiliating and cucking him. Didn't know that. You do realize that there are literal mass murderers who weren't cremated? They could have said: "Ok he did bad shit, but he paid for it with his life. No reason to not mourn, he is still our son. We forgive him." or "He had a mental illness, but we still forgive him".

The fact that they cremated him and rejected the possibility of visiting him proves that they basically never loved him. Even Jeffrey Dahmers fucking father forgave him after he was caught.

Absolutely fucking brutal. :blackpill: Burned to ashes as if he was literally Hitler.
Charles Manson at least got an open-casket funeral before being cremated.

About 20 people attended, he said, describing them as his grandfather's best friends from before and during Manson's 46-year incarceration.

Among them was Sandra Good, a member of the original "Manson Family."