Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anyone here still play Pokémon Go?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I need friends on it and I don’t have any real friends, the fake friends I have wouldn’t add me even if they still played it.

I recently got into it again. I’m on level 31 and am pretty happy cause I caught 2 charizards today. There is a gym at my house, I can only keep it during school hours because it looks like only zoomer fags still play and they go to school hence can’t defend the gym.

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 6444 9792 2235! If you play and want to be friends with me that is.

Used to but not anymore

Dead game bro

No, I always hated that game.

Or is it? I don't hear anything about it anymore

Never played it

I remember back in 2018 where all school teachers would gather to play that game :feelskek:

pokemon gotothepolls

I need friends on it and I don’t have any real friends, the fake friends I have wouldn’t add me even if they still played it.

I recently got into it again. I’m on level 31 and am pretty happy cause I caught 2 charizards today. There is a gym at my house, I can only keep it during school hours because it looks like only zoomer fags still play and they go to school hence can’t defend the gym.

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 6444 9792 2235! If you play and want to be friends with me that is.
I played it once, but I didn't really have anyone else to play with. I'll give it a shot. :feelsLSD:

Felt like a soy playing it tbh